Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Tears of laughter.

Anyways I've just caught you out lying so toodles see you in the dead room

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I’m off to the land of nod

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Well that a lie you put my name forward as a joke as I wasn't on the lynch form but to quote you from yesterday

Jake Post 259

I’m talking about you. For the millionth time I never wanted to vote NIGEL.

Why do you think I looked for your name on the form? I looked for your name to put it down and when it wasn’t there I used it to rattle a few cages. That’s the game as far as I can tell.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Hi Everybody

My name is Alan Grant General Dinosaur Consultant / Seer

So far I have had 2 peeks

My first was last night at 21:42 were I peeked Mary ww and was told she was Lex Murphy, sibling. An ok result I communicated with her today to let her know who i was.

At 15:52 post no 605 I called her "a good little girl" at 16:01 post no 611 I wrote "do I have to explain everything to you like your a child"

(apologies but I can't seem to quote from the last thread)

She had been after me but her post at 16:16 post no 616 indicates she understands she has been barking up the wrong tree.

Close to our lynch Jake came after me pretty hard around the time a conversion had taken place on our Island it was a little strange he hinted he had some info but didn't say anything and was more or less begging people to vote for me.

When the vote results came in and I saw Mary had voted Fiona (while my neck was on the chopping block) over Angus I decided to re peek her and was told

Mary WW is Lex Murphy, sibling.

And wolf cub

With Jakes uber hard stance on me it leads me to believe he is a handler whom I can't peek as I was told 1 handler has a device that avoids being detected.

I've no info on how many is on each team but

Angus WW - Liam, Clodagh, Nigel, Gertie
    Nigel WW - Jake, Orla, Fiona
    Fiona WW - Mary
    Liam WW - Angus
    Orla WW - Steve

Would be my favorites if there is more wolfs on this team.

I will probably be munched in the morning but I hand you one peeked wolf who was converted MARY and near confirmed one in Jake with Orla or Fiona quite likely

Without a counter claim I’m not sure what can be said.

You peeked me twice?! Twice?! And you came out as seer with one apparent wolf on day 2?

You viewed me twice Because I didn’t vote for you? I had a fair few altercations today so that was a big gamble for a seer if true.

Considering I called a lot of things in our island including deciphering information in our packs and actually saying “there is prob a task happening right now” when everybody else was fannying about, I suppose I’ve handed myself up on a plate for anybody looking to take advantage of the jarring island swap...

I actually didn’t know who was up for the chop cause I had RL stuff going on and asked Tim who was likely to get munched and they said angus. I didn’t know you were in the running.

But I can’t argue with a seer reveal . Unless Desmond feels like pulling rank

giphy.gif

Why do you think I looked for your name on the form? I looked for your name to put it down and when it wasn’t there I used it to rattle a few cages. That’s the game as far as I can tell.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RcVzevWX4U

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I said that we should all vote for Ewan voters (me being one of them ) as a way of narrowing down and that’s where I got the idea of going after Nigel.

Right, so Nigel was in the Ewan voters but for now we are happy with Nigel's Seer claim so he can't be the wolf in Ewan's voters.

So that leaves yourself, Steve, Liam and Eva.

Eva was munched so not likely a wolf unless there was another wolf team on Sorna to munch her.

That leaves Jake, Steve and Liam as the suspects for the 'wolf among Ewan's voters' theory.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Gonna be a long night for Sheriff Desmond. Lockin' myself in my office, gonna read up on the files of all these Sornanites suddenly now under my jurisdiction.

Brendan, put on the coffee there. We's got some studyin' to do!

Ill sue you for gimmick infringement

Im the lead on this case you hack

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

So we have a list of suspects at least.

Peeked wolf: Mary.

Nigel voters: Fiona, Jake, Orla

Ewan voters: Liam, Steve.

I'll throw in Doris and Tegan from Taco Island too as persons of interest.

Fcuk me I'm running out of holding cells.

Right, so Nigel was in the Ewan voters but for now we are happy with Nigel's Seer claim so he can't be the wolf in Ewan's voters.

Eva was munched so not likely a wolf unless there was another wolf team on Sorna to munch her.

That leaves Jake, Steve and Liam as the suspects for the 'wolf among Ewan's voters' theory.

Liam saved my ass my not voting to lynch me so isn't on the cub wolf team at least

Isla WW wrote: »
    Ill sue you for gimmick infringement

Im the lead on this case you hack

You've been sleeping on the job, Detective. I want four armed guards outside Nidge's door ASAP!

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    Without a counter claim I’m not sure what can be said.

You peeked me twice?! Twice?! And you came out as seer with one apparent wolf on day 2?

You viewed me twice Because I didn’t vote for you? I had a fair few altercations today so that was a big gamble for a seer if true.

Considering I called a lot of things in our island including deciphering information in our packs and actually saying “there is prob a task happening right now” when everybody else was fannying about, I suppose I’ve handed myself up on a plate for anybody looking to take advantage of the jarring island swap...

I actually didn’t know who was up for the chop cause I had RL stuff going on and asked Tim who was likely to get munched and they said angus. I didn’t know you were in the running.

But I can’t argue with a seer reveal . Unless Desmond feels like pulling rank

Nah King Nidge has got this one. Off the books investigation.

Yeah it’s probably Steve. Getting back to Nigel’s story which I believe it was 19-04 when I said I thought he was a good vote tonight and 19-11 when the mods announced the conversion. I don’t believe that that is evidence that I’m a wolf but since there seem to be two opposing wolf teams in play I’d be more worried about them than being lynched. If there is a good vig in play please don’t waste a bullet on me.

Liam saved my ass my not voting to lynch me so isn't on the cub wolf team at least

Yeah if it’s not me that narrowed down a list to me and Steve I’d say it’s probably Steve.
    Feel sorry for Mary, what’s the odds of being peeked twice.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

You've been sleeping on the job, Detective. I want four armed guards outside Nidge's door ASAP!

Im catching up on the others island. I do my homework before i assess the situation. Like Columbo

Hmmm... interesting I haven't gotten that far yet. That may change things.

More than likely Steve is the wolf in the Ewan voters then.

Not sold on Jake being a wolf tbh.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Im catching up on the others island. I do my homework before i assess the situation. Like Columbo

I'm running a live commentary whilst I read. Feel free to weigh in with thoughts on my assessments, detective.

Wait, am I reading Nigel's reveal wrong?

I thought he peaked Mary twice, and she came back Lex Murphy on both occasions.

But that part about '...and wolf cub', so Mary is wolf according to Nigel's reveal?

FFS

He hinted at a villager role and under threat of being shot hasn't claimed one yet and he has just been caught out lying about putting my name forward yesterday he has to die anways at some stage. I won't be peeking him as I believe it'll be blocked so the vig might as well shoot him after he shoots mary

Nah King Nidge has got this one. Off the books investigation.

Just one more piece of evidence.

Clodagh can confirm I’ve been going after Fiona the whole time in our backroom. So I was supposedly showing good yesterday and bad today yet going after the same person...

So the seer supposedly wasted two peaks on somebody who actually targeted the same person for pretty much the whole game, supposedly flipped sides and still voted that same person even though picking angus (who my sister voted for) would of been an easy mark to hide in as we had angus in a bad list and Clodagh told me she was voting angus....

I've outlined Steve's activity in the Sorna thread here. I can't shake a vibe from him, it could be a roled goodie thing though.

However, now that the seer is apparently out, I'm not as cautious about getting roled goodies to become more active in the game.

I'm not currently sold on Jake being a wolf either btw, even though I buy Nigel's seer claim. His hunch about Jake just doesn't line up with my own right now.

• Advertisement

FFS

He hinted at a villager role and under threat of being shot hasn't claimed one yet and he has just been caught out lying about putting my name forward yesterday he has to die anways at some stage. I won't be peeking him as I believe it'll be blocked so the vig might as well shoot him after he shoots mary

Ok, fair points. Not sure if vig should waste a bullet though on an unconfirmed :/

I'll leave that for the vig if still about to judge.

I'd sooner put him, Steve and Fiona on trial tomorrow tbh.

I've been onto the judge, and she's cleared her court schedule so we have it for the day.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Gg Nigel.

Peeking Mary a second time was really sharp based on her thread reactions. If I was in that position I would never imagine doing the same.

Wait, am I reading Nigel's reveal wrong?

I thought he peaked Mary twice, and she came back Lex Murphy on both occasions.

But that part about '...and wolf cub', so Mary is wolf according to Nigel's reveal?

Yeh, a person claiming to be seer peeked me twice cause we argued , sort of reconciled and I didn’t vote for them... That’s a tough break on me......

Mary WW wrote: »
    Just one more piece of evidence.

Clodagh can confirm I’ve been going after Fiona the whole time in our backroom. So I was supposedly showing good yesterday and bad today yet going after the same person...

So the seer supposedly wasted two peaks on somebody who actually targeted the same person for pretty much the whole game, supposedly flipped sides and still voted that same person even though picking angus (who my sister voted for) would of been an easy mark to hide in as we had angus in a bad list and Clodagh told me she was voting angus....

So now Clodagh goes under the bus too :pac::pac:

She's been lying so about searching for you...

Hmmm... have we found a nest of wolves? :D

FFS

I’m NRV I was trying to get munched that’s the job.

Do you even know what’s going on?

Clodagh is my sister, she came out day 1. What has she done wrong? If I’m supposedly converted then that doesn’t imply anything on her part.

Yes this is suddenly very interesting.

Clodagh was implying earlier that she had yet to find her sister, but Mary says they've been talking in a backroom about Fiona.

Those little kids in the first movie were a pair of ***** now looking back at it as an adult, wouldn't surprise me if they were wolves in this game.

We'll have to see what Clodagh says.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Gg Nigel.

Peeking Mary a second time was really sharp based on her thread reactions. If I was in that position I would never imagine doing the same.

Your my hero Liam (even though you might still be on another bad team) you saved my life my voting angus and not me under coercion from Jake

No Clodagh is the sibling. They will have found each other and would have had a back room. The fact that the second peek came back still Lex but also wolf means Mary likely still has access. As I said I fully believe that Nigel is right about Mary and that he believes I’m a secret unpeekable wolf who was totally under the radar but instead of quietly munching the seer I decided to make a list of four people I though had a wolf in it (the living Ewan voters) that included myself. Then I decided to try to use that list to lynch the seer and on top of that immediatly after I did this I started claiming that I had been converted.
    Or
    I was wrong and I’m a NRV.
    It’s one of those two options.

• Advertisement

For what its worth I felt Clodagh was lying about not finding Mary to stop herself being munched as she wasn't much of a target as a single named powerless villager but I can't be sure

Advertisement