Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

That’s the point Mary and Clodagh start talking about parents and grandparents and naming them. Soon while later Mary is activated.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Wolves, go on and do me a favour, now that your cub is dead and all that

Jake WW wrote: »
    That’s the point Mary and Clodagh start talking about parents and grandparents and naming them. Soon while later Mary is activated.

She was CONVERTED

I stopped something happen the night before. If Mary had still been alive she could have confirmed that. I hope you enjoy reading the back room Jake to see how wrong you are.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Actually, while we still know we have a priest. any chance someone can just off me? that way you will know for sure I was telling the truth.

Not sure I can listen to some posters bang on tbh.

I ain't saying anything further unless you don't die tomorrow morning as you told us.

Vig acted on the old proverb by Jayop 3:16 - catch a wolf, kill a wolf.

Can't blame them for that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Actually, while we still know we have a priest. any chance someone can just off me? that way you will know for sure I was telling the truth.

Not sure I can listen to some posters bang on tbh.

Why would we waste a bullet on you when you will die in 24hrs, the priest could just confirm Mary anyway, that would be enough.

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    Why would we waste a bullet on you when you will die in 24hrs, the priest could just confirm Mary anyway, that would be enough.

The priest confirms Mary, but it doesn't help me till I am dead.

What happens if the priest dies, then you guys will be wondering about me and how many wolves. Would rather the information didn't die with the priest if that makes sense.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

My notes from Awesome Island (formerly Tacano Island)

Doris - I got the feeling they were playing a keep out of sight out of mind approach yesterday. They were the lowest poster on Tacano.

Tegen - Tegen got my vote yesterday. Didnt do anything to warrant my vote though nor did anyone else.

Desmond - Des is playing as youd expect, post a lot and often. Still plenty of fluff and jokes, but you'd expect that. I cant shake the feeling hes bad.

Henry - My original vote yesterday before I switched to Tegen at 8 bells. Didnt slip up on his nrv claim, though it doesnt clear him he avoided telling a lie.

The priest confirms Mary, but it doesn't help me till I am dead.

What happens if the priest dies, then you guys will be wondering about me and how many wolves. Would rather the information didn't die with the priest if that makes sense.

I'm pretty sure you are who you say you are, there's been no counter claim.

Regardless of your alignment, you are what we call in the police force - 'self-resolving.' Basically, you die in 24 hrs which is your claim... wolf or village, you're dead. (most likely a villager in this scenario)

If you don't die, you're a wolf and will then be lynched. It's simple really and doesn't need massive debate.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Today it seems that the folk from Sucker Island have given us nigher fish to fry and have more leads to follow. But lets not forget that a wolf or an sk or both lived on Awesome Island.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Morning everyone. I had a lively sleep. Was nice being back in luxury accommodation.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    My notes from Awesome Island (formerly Tacano Island)

Doris - I got the feeling they were playing a keep out of sight out of mind approach yesterday. They were the lowest poster on Tacano.

Tegen - Tegen got my vote yesterday. Didnt do anything to warrant my vote though nor did anyone else.

Desmond - Des is playing as youd expect, post a lot and often. Still plenty of fluff and jokes, but you'd expect that. I cant shake the feeling hes bad.

Henry - My original vote yesterday before I switched to Tegen at 8 bells. Didnt slip up on his nrv claim, though it doesnt clear him he avoided telling a lie.

Given Nigel will live for another day, I'd advocate a peek on Doris, Tegan or Riona this evening.

As for me, well ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Given Nigel will live for another day, I'd advocate a peek on Doris, Tegan or Riona this evening.

As for me, well ;)

Or me.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I dont remember us toying with this Idea at all did you toy with it in your backroom?

Maybe its innocent and I missed it and the other island folk will back her up but I really dont remember it.

If not get her Des.

We did. Gertrude has included it in a post here last night aswell.

Following on from it, the probability is that the priest was over on taco island (ethics dept) and will not know the results of deaths on Sorna. They will know Mary’s role though and unless it contradicts what you’re saying, they have no reason to think about coming out. Unless they have loads of dead wolves from taco too.

Desmond WW wrote: »

As for me, well ;)

I say we all vote who to peak, can add it to the newffa#

I suppose we can give 3 names each

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I say we all vote who to peak, can add it to the newffa#

I suppose we can give 3 names each

3 goodies, 3 baddies and 3 to peek? Or are the baddies and peekers the same?

duffman13 wrote: »
    After getting back to Nublar and feeling a bit more secure, the park visitors sat down to discuss the craziness of the last few days. The stories from Sorna and Tacano flowed into night before discussion became heated.

One visitor had been happy with a reunion, he had felt it made sense to stay together and pool resources. After listening to the discussions around the camp, he decided it was time to take matters into his own hands. He waited patiently, stalking his target, waiting for her to move. She got up and moved towards one of the jeeps. He followed, drawing his pistol. From the shadows he pulled the trigger.

Mary WW has been killed

Well that resolved that I suppose. I've no reason to doubt Clodagh, she seems genuine, and we'll know if she's lying soon enough.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    3 goodies, 3 baddies and 3 to peek? Or are the baddies and peekers the same?

Good point, so we just have the lynch list and we lynch/peek the top 2? Having 3 lists is probably overkill.

Have many from taco read the robbing of a power from the grave part? At that stage Ewan and Gabriel were the only dead.

Can we have your thoughts on was it bad taking a power from bad that was required (the handlers button)?
    A good robber stealing a power from a bad dead person or a bad dead person stealing power from a good dead person?

If you think it’s the latter 2, my question is - how could they know to steal from that person?

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    Have many from taco read the robbing of a power from the grave part? At that stage Ewan and Gabriel were the only dead.

Can we have your thoughts on was it bad taking a power from bad that was required (the handlers button)?
    A good robber stealing a power from a bad dead person or a bad dead person stealing power from a good dead person?

If you think it’s the latter 2, my question is - how could they know to steal from that person?

Whereabouts was this again?

My own theory is that either Gabriel was a handler with the button and whilst left alone (see OP about annoying the handlers) we were safe. Because we annoyed him (see his pre lynch rants) and then he didn’t talk again, he set in motion the stealing of his power should he die.

2 mins I’ll get it

Yesterday at 09:16

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

During the depths of the night, someone crept into the morgue that was holding the remains of the fallen and took an item from one of their effects.

A players power(s) have been taken.

Yesterday at 09:16

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

During the depths of the night, someone crept into the morgue that was holding the remains of the fallen and took an item from one of their effects.

A players power(s) have been taken.

An item would suggest something physical, like an etablet. One of those was used in one of our killings.

The first munch - see last paragraph

Eva WW was walking to the gym to go for a run on the treadmill to clear her head. Rumours were persisting about dinosaur attacks – and now some of the people she had seen all day were mysteriously missing from the dorm.

Eva WW began running on the treadmill and put her headphones in to block out the thudding of her feet on the track.

This meant she also blocked out a curious malevolent purr/growl that came from the entrance of the gym.

The raptor leapt forward and clamped it razor sharp claws in Eva WW’s legs, pulling her from the treadmill and onto the ground, before its retractable claw tore her guts asunder.

A shadowed figure stood in the hallway watching the scene unfold .....he smiled. The figure pressed a series of buttons on an e-tablet device and 3 beeps were emitted from the neck of the raptor. The raptor retreated towards their wing of the compound, followed by the shadowed figure.

Eva WW is dead.

Telling you, it's the Power Rangers gone rogue who are the baddies.

Just another quicky

In the spirit and flavour of the game would the converted Mary be called a wolf cub?

Wouldn’t it have a dinosaur reference?

Just another quicky

In the spirit and flavour of the game would the converted Mary be called a wolf cub?

Wouldn’t it have a dinosaur reference?

Like what? Cub is cub.

As I said the priest will know if something is off, or if Nidge lives past tomorrow you can start to ask questions if you like.

• Advertisement

I can understand Nigel coming out with just one person peeked. It seems he thought that Mary had twigged him as seer and would've told her wolf friends. So it was either come out and get the piece of information out there and maybe get protected, or probably be munched.

Cub I think sounds fine. We're not sure all the evil characters are dinosaurs so they wouldn't necessarily be a dinosaur.

Advertisement