Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Just one kill? RIP Des

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Odd choice, leaving Nigel alive.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Tegan WW wrote: »

Either you're a wolf or you've not read a thing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Would most likely been protected.

So long Sheriff Des, you served us well.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Either you're a wolf or you've not read a thing

Easy friend, trying to catch up during difficult work circumstances.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    As I said, Mary and I discussed in back room about our thoughts. I said I thought Nig as roled and she didnt. Now the whole wolf cub thing makes me wonder, I did think last night.

Is it crazy to think that yes Mary was converted and Nigel was a wolf? Mary told the wolves what we thought etc and deicded to have Nigel go for it? I just don't get someone wasting a second peek so early in the game when they will only get one more peek due to outing themselves

That doesn't make sense - why would Nigel bus another wolf? Also if he was gonna fake claim seer why go with a made up story of checking the same person twice? He could have just used a dead player?

As I said, Mary and I discussed in back room about our thoughts. I said I thought Nig as roled and she didnt. Now the whole wolf cub thing makes me wonder, I did think last night.

Is it crazy to think that yes Mary was converted and Nigel was a wolf? Mary told the wolves what we thought etc and deicded to have Nigel go for it? I just don't get someone wasting a second peek so early in the game when they will only get one more peek due to outing themselves

Nigel almost got lynched. He probably reckoned he was not long for this world so best to out information while he had it. Especially how the first lynch on Sorna went with Ewan dying and the counter wagon Gabriel being vigged. If Nigel was vigged, he died without releasing any information whatsoever

Easy friend, trying to catch up during difficult work circumstances.

Probably better to deal with work as a priority than come in talking rubbish right after the munch :)

The thread will be here all day

Also yes, It is crazy to think that Mary was converted and Nigel was a wolf because the real seer could counter claim Nigel.

Well, that's if we have a real seer and they weren't killed cause we have zero information about anyone who has died

Probably better to deal with work as a priority than come in talking rubbish right after the munch :)

The thread will be here all day

Sage advice.

• Advertisement

Also yes, It is crazy to think that Mary was converted and Nigel was a wolf because the real seer could counter claim Nigel.

Well, that's if we have a real seer and they weren't killed cause we have zero information about anyone who has died

Thats where a priest would be useful, surely we had a seer and priest at the beginning, the game would be unbalance without them imo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Triceradots thought she saw something on one of the monitors "zoom in on the main paddock there"
    All of a sudden the place went black

"aarrgghh bloody power is gone again! Someone get that back up generator running.... NOW!"

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Gawd do I have to do all the IT in this place?

Hope that is back up and nothing espcaped?

Also, on the questions. A Seer claim can easily make the real seer come out. Nigel may be genuine, just don't understand why peek Mary twice when we had LOADS of extra players. Also, why would there only be a seer on our island and not the other island?

This is the worst run park I have ever been in

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

sup troops. steve checking in

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Liam WW wrote:
    This is the worst run park I have ever been in

Best run park I've ever been in that has had to deal with this many dino attacks :D

Also, on the questions. A Seer claim can easily make the real seer come out. Nigel may be genuine, just don't understand why peek Mary twice when we had LOADS of extra players. Also, why would there only be a seer on our island and not the other island?

I suppose there could have been 2 seers to start with. 26 players is just about the limit of where a second seer could have been introduced.

Having said that, there is no counter claim - so if there is a second seer out there for the love of lord jesus don't claim unless you can lock the game up

Steve WW wrote: »
    sup troops. steve checking in

Hi Steve, nigel peeked you wolf. You may now post loldinos

Pter wrote: »
    Best run park I've ever been in that has had to deal with this many dino attacks :D

Your insurance premium most be though the roof :D

Everyone was still gathered in the exhibition area at the centre of the island, reeling from the morning announcement. All of a sudden they hear a strange fluttering noise

Looking up they see a massive flock of birds flying overhead..... The ornithologist in the group pips up "they only fly like that during migration.... Or to escape a predator"

RUN!

In that instant they all felt it... The ground shook violently like an earthquake.
    Some of the crowd dropped and lay perfectly still knowing that if they didn't move she couldn't see them.
    Nigel was not one of them, he ran screaming hysterically and from above the t rex opened her massive Jaws and devoured him whole

NIGEL WW IS DEAD.

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote:
    Your insurance premium most be though the roof

No expense spared.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

So only one kill at it was raptors from our island, if there is no SK kill then taco island are all good, which means we have to peek/lynch from sorna

I thought it was very odd that orla wanted me shot last night when we had a confirmed wolf in Mary so she is top of my suspects from sorna

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I told her i was seer pretty much.
    Her Fiona vote was totally at odds with anything she wrote yesterday.
    She got a vote in but even though I was in trouble wasted her vote on Fiona.
    And when I questioned her last night when we got back here I thought her answered sucked so I repeaked her.
    Did ye not talk any bit in yer room did she mention Fiona at all bar she was voting for her?

RIP DES

Nigel WW wrote:
    RIP DES

RIP NIGEL!!!!

Nigel WW wrote:
    I told her i was seer pretty much. Her Fiona vote was totally at odds with anything she wrote yesterday. She got a vote in but even though I was in trouble wasted her vote on Fiona. And when I questioned her last night when we got back here I thought her answered sucked so I repeaked her. Did ye not talk any bit in yer room did she mention Fiona at all bar she was voting for her?

Dead men don't talk to the DR with you Nidgey

well that sucks gigantic monkey balls

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

As Nigel has been killed I think we can take his claim as real. Put more suspicion on Clodagh as to why she keeps trying to rubbish his claim. No point lynching her tonight though as if she is telling the truth she be gone tomorrow morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Doubtful unless the T-Rex killed Conor, a wolf and then we lynched one of the handlers in Holly. (Would also put Abigail, or Katie as the other wolf).

And I don't think Conor was a wolf.

Why dont you think he was a wolf.

Hes as good as any in my eyes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Why dont you think he was a wolf.

Hes as good as any in my eyes

You're not going to get much of an answer out of Desmond at this stage Isla.

• Advertisement

Why did that kill happen at 10.30? Are we saying there are still 2 wolf teams and the Sk appears to be dead?

Advertisement