Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Hi Steve, nigel peeked you wolf. You may now post loldinos

dont think so liam.

RIP nigel

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Gawd do I have to do all the IT in this place?

Hope that is back up and nothing espcaped?

Also, on the questions. A Seer claim can easily make the real seer come out. Nigel may be genuine, just don't understand why peek Mary twice when we had LOADS of extra players. Also, why would there only be a seer on our island and not the other island?

Makes sense with a conversion I suppose. A conversion really nullifies the first peek and my peeking again it confirms the first one. Now I understand it's unlikely that the one person you peeked would be converted but peeking again would give you peace of mind.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Ah Des died, catching up is a bitch.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Ah Des died, catching up is a bitch.

sher do not not given the rundown in your backroom

Brendan WW wrote: »
    You're not going to get much of an answer out of Desmond at this stage Isla.

I realise that now as Ive caught up

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    sher do not not given the rundown in your backroom

You got something to say slick?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

That kill on Nigel suggest SK attack

Henry WW wrote: »
    Why did that kill happen at 10.30? Are we saying there are still 2 wolf teams and the Sk appears to be dead?

T-Rex killed around 1 ish yesterday right? Maybe it was a wolf vig hit, but why have it today as well and not at 10?

We can probably rule out the mods letting the T-Rex loose idea from yesterday anyway. Unlikely to have randomly selected the now claimed seer and killed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

MOD NOTE

ISLA NUBLAR LYNCH FORM OPEN

https://goo.gl/forms/Mxekr7fT0fthxOcC3

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Why did that kill happen at 10.30? Are we saying there are still 2 wolf teams and the Sk appears to be dead?

Theory :: SK is the T-rex

He's concerned that the village is stomping this, so to give himself more of a fighting chance, hes targeting clear villagers rather than wolves

Additional theory, SK is someone who was highly likely to be peeked by Nigel last night (Jake, Steve, Fiona) and If its Jake, well he just plain hates Nigel after what went down last night

• Advertisement

T-Rex killed around 1 ish yesterday right? Maybe it was a wolf vig hit, but why have it today as well and not at 10?

We can probably rule out the mods letting the T-Rex loose idea from yesterday anyway. Unlikely to have randomly selected the now claimed seer and killed them.

I'd get the impression that mods are just processing actions when they receive them. Sure if there was a specific deadline, Nigel would surely have posted his peek in the first post that he wasn't supposed to make

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Theory :: SK is the T-rex

He's concerned that the village is stomping this, so to give himself more of a fighting chance, hes targeting clear villagers rather than wolves

Additional theory, SK is someone who was highly likely to be peeked by Nigel last night (Jake, Steve, Fiona) and If its Jake, well he just plain hates Nigel after what went down last night

T Rex was on the other island

Everyone was still gathered in the exhibition area at the centre of the island, reeling from the morning announcement. All of a sudden they hear a strange fluttering noise

Looking up they see a massive flock of birds flying overhead..... The ornithologist in the group pips up "they only fly like that during migration.... Or to escape a predator"

RUN!

In that instant they all felt it... The ground shook violently like an earthquake.
    Some of the crowd dropped and lay perfectly still knowing that if they didn't move she couldn't see them.
    Nigel was not one of them, he ran screaming hysterically and from above the t rex opened her massive Jaws and devoured him whole

Jaws is capitalised here so the T-rex is some sort of dinoshark. If there's a point where we have to go swimming, we will not be safe in the water from the SK

Fiona WW wrote: »
    T Rex was on the other island

Oh

I'd get the impression that mods are just processing actions when they receive them. Sure if there was a specific deadline, Nigel would surely have posted his peek in the first post that he wasn't supposed to make

Peeking is generally a night time thing right? He'd already said he'd given us the results of his two peeks on Mary.

Sorry :o

Peeking is generally a night time thing right? He'd already said he'd given us the results of his two peeks on Mary.

yes you're right, sorry. I was misthinking the way night was. He had already made his peek so

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

You rekon there is a wolf vig? Would that suggest there is only 1 wolf team, spread over both islands during the split.

Or, 2 teams, each with a vig, maybe with only 1 bullet each. Seems a very high kill rate for the baddies.

You got something to say slick?

yeah, think your bad

I'd like to think that the split was completely random - so that there might have been just 2 wolves on Taco island and maybe 4+ wolves on Sorna.

Plus if there was just two wolves on Taco, it would bring back into play that the islands were merged because of a victory on Taco and would make T-Rex the SK rather than a wolf vig

• Advertisement

You rekon there is a wolf vig? Would that suggest there is only 1 wolf team, spread over both islands during the split.

Or, 2 teams, each with a vig, maybe with only 1 bullet each. Seems a very high kill rate for the baddies.

The game in general seems very strongly pro-baddie

Not particularly. That was the conclusion that would be drawn from Liam's previous post. I don't think it's likely, and a SK who controls a T-Rex to be more likely.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I told her i was seer pretty much.
    Her Fiona vote was totally at odds with anything she wrote yesterday.
    She got a vote in but even though I was in trouble wasted her vote on Fiona.
    And when I questioned her last night when we got back here I thought her answered sucked so I repeaked her.
    Did ye not talk any bit in yer room did she mention Fiona at all bar she was voting for her?

RIP DES

RIP Nigel

Just to answer this, although you gone, but I am sure she batted on about Fiona as both us had her on our lists. We had been bangin on about Fiona making bhis fanny itchy, even after a wash :P

He was suss of Nigel and Gertie as well. Said if the wolves didn't go for Gertie it was very suss. Said Liam was shifty and Jake.

All this was before he was converted.

RIP Nigel

Just to answer this, although you gone, but I am sure she batted on about Fiona as both us had her on our lists. We had been bangin on about Fiona making bhis fanny itchy, even after a wash :P

He was suss of Nigel and Gertie as well. Said if the wolves didn't go for Gertie it was very suss. Said Liam was shifty and Jake.

All this was before he was converted.

is it you that dies in 24hrs?

yeah, think your bad

Why?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

is it you that dies in 24hrs?

Yup, gone before most have you have woke up by the looks of it.

Since I am only a kid and it is my last day on eart, anyone want to comfort me? I need my momma :pac:

Why?

why not?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I'd like to think that the split was completely random - so that there might have been just 2 wolves on Taco island and maybe 4+ wolves on Sorna.

Plus if there was just two wolves on Taco, it would bring back into play that the islands were merged because of a victory on Taco and would make T-Rex the SK rather than a wolf vig

If they randed everyone, they would have needed to have a threshold of a minimum number of wolves on an Island, for example, what if all the wolves ended up on the same island, wouldn't work. Not dismissing your theory though, its still plausible.

Regarding the Sk and T-rex, the kill times are not consistent. Seems unusual.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Hi guys. I mentioned a few times my work situation but when I am here I am very active and hope that can be the case for the next few hours at least. Not really able to use my phone at work this game because I am so busy and damn if this time there wasn't a lot more to catch up on this time given the islands being remerged.

Before I go full steam ahead with what I am thinking how confident would the village be that that is the end of the baddies kills for today? can we talk a bit more freely without putting ourselves in the crosshairs for an insta kill?

Also good game Des, not sure if I would have been a big fan of your new isla esque persona since you returned to this island but you def helped the Village and as I'm inclined to believe Nigel it sucks losing you too even if you were an Island B guy ;)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Yup, gone before most have you have woke up by the looks of it.

Since I am only a kid and it is my last day on eart, anyone want to comfort me? I need my momma :pac:

You can borrow mine. I was trying to make notes but she saw the pen and paper and now has me getting Telly bingo numbers for her!!!!

Advertisement