Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    You can borrow mine. I was trying to make notes but she saw the pen and paper and now has me getting Telly bingo numbers for her!!!!

still wanna lynch you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    still wanna lynch you

I have no problem with that.

Funny seeing you here at this time of day though. You missing your wolf buddies? Have nobody to control in your back room so decided to talk out here instead?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Yup, gone before most have you have woke up by the looks of it.

Since I am only a kid and it is my last day on eart, anyone want to comfort me? I need my momma :pac:

Reminds me of this guy:

hqdefault.jpg

I have no problem with that.

Funny seeing you here at this time of day though. You missing your wolf buddies? Have nobody to control in your back room so decided to talk out here instead?

bust IRL yesterday.

i have no wolf buddies, just my fellow villagers of whom i dont know who any of ye are.

hey guys!

Fiona is still my guess as a baddie. Mary’s vote on her last night reeks of distancing.

If Mary believed she had been peeked by Nigel when she was just an innocent girl, no way would she think she was peeked again.

• Advertisement

Fiona is still my guess as a baddie. Mary’s vote on her last night reeks of distancing.

If Mary believed she had been peeked by Nigel when she was just an innocent girl, no way would she think she was peeked again.

Apart from Mary's vote is there anything Fiona has done to make you think she is a wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Her explaination to me in the back room was she was going to go with Angus but since she hadn't mentioned him on the thread she didn't want to look suss. Said she polanned on going again with Fiona, so assume she voted Fiona the other night.

This was after the conversion though, so who knows where her head was at.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Apart from Mary's vote is there anything Fiona has done to make you think she is a wolf?

Yeah, she was my vote at 1st lynch too. The tone of her posts seemed to me like she was just saying stuff because she had to. Mechanics is what she spoken about most. She was very quiet yesterday.

I still think that Gabriel was bad and I’ve only started looking at interactions but the starting ones between Fiona and Gabriel appear to be about mechanics too.

Myself, Jake & Fiona voted Nigel last night. We should be ran.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

why not?

Well you said Im bad, explain?

Dont make statements you cant back up.

Steve, you wouldnt be..... i dunno, trying to shade me with no reason would you?

• Advertisement

still wanna lynch you

On what basis do you wanna lynch Orla, give the group reasons

Her explaination to me in the back room was she was going to go with Angus but since she hadn't mentioned him on the thread she didn't want to look suss. Said she polanned on going again with Fiona, so assume she voted Fiona the other night.

This was after the conversion though, so who knows where her head was at.

You still on phone or can you copy over Mary’s FFAs. Before conversion she was pretty much on the ball so her thoughts could be useful.

Yeah, she was my vote at 1st lynch too. The tone of her posts seemed to me like she was just saying stuff because she had to. Mechanics is what she spoken about most. She was very quiet yesterday.

I still think that Gabriel was bad and I’ve only started looking at interactions but the starting ones between Fiona and Gabriel appear to be about mechanics too.

Myself, Jake & Fiona voted Nigel last night. We should be ran.

Thanks I didn't follow your island thread and don't have time to go back and read it.

Nigel was very suss of Jake - what is your feeling on him?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I can be more direct with my inquiry if needed, thought youd be jumping all over the person who hadn't been here since the islands were re-merged when I posted 20+ mins ago.

You still on phone or can you copy over Mary’s FFAs. Before conversion she was pretty much on the ball so her thoughts could be useful.

I posted up what Mary said pre conversion a few posts ago.
    This was my list that we were working on

Clodagh WW - Tim Murphy
    Nigel WW - Think this one is a villager - Lex thinks we need to watch
    Ewan WW - DEAD
    Liam WW
    Steve WW
    Eva WW - Lex has village lean - now DEADED
    Orla WW - has to be suss!
    Angus WW - needs watched
    Gabriel WW - Got to be a wolf now DEADED
    Jake WW - Suss about this one
    Fiona WW - Needs looked at
    Mary WW - Lex Murphy
    Gertrude WW - villager points for this one - alpha wolf or villager?

The other post has details of what we discussed on them.

"

Just to answer this, although you gone, but I am sure she batted on about Fiona as both us had her on our lists. We had been bangin on about Fiona making bhis fanny itchy, even after a wash tongue.png

He was suss of Nigel and Gertie as well. Said if the wolves didn't go for Gertie it was very suss. Said Liam was shifty and Jake.

All this was before he was converted."

"

This was after the conversion though, so who knows where her head was at."

FFA on Monday:

Been keeping tabs on thread and haven’t had chance to weigh In yet. Anybody running with this Clodagh task thing needs to explain why Alan, a goodie in the movie , would be in a task for a baddy.

Whatever about first day feeling out and not having much to go on, why would any reference to a goody equate to a villain task? Are there no games were goodies do tasks? How likely is it that it was a spelling error? Given this I think it’s a wafer thin reason to go after somebody.

Early doors there are several tactics a wolf can use to blend in. One of them is rustling bushes or rattling prams or whatever you call it. One of them is keeping quiet. I generally post way more fluff but haven’t had the time to be honest and this Island split is a bit different.

I don’t normally do FFAs but here’s mine

FFA#

1. Nigel - voting for me with poor reasoning. Not alone on that granted but He insinuated haven’t added much in my posts. Both my posts are trying to make sense of the new island and nobody responded. They aren’t fluff and are relevant because I even went so far as to suggest I think we might be back on mainland tomorrow and why I think it.

2. Gabriel Going after Clodagh hard based on a task name that’s a goody from
    The movie. Despite the weak nature of the task idea it’s a goodys name so the aggressive nature of the target is shady

3 Fiona - token fu**k you for picking me out

I voted Nigel but sort of want to choose Gabriel.

Thanks I didn't follow your island thread and don't have time to go back and read it.

Nigel was very suss of Jake - what is your feeling on him?

Claims to be a noob. Is he, isn’t he? I’m still undecided.
    Made soft role claim of priest. Which he admitted yesterday was to take heat away from the actual roled players. He wasn’t in jeopardy of being lynched either.
    Comments this morning about being Mary’s partner - I dunno the exact words but something like that. Would a baddie do that when they had all day to argue their case?

Conclusion - I still don’t know about Jake

Im on a flight now until around 5, see you guys on the flip side

I posted up what Mary said pre conversion a few posts ago.
    This was my list that we were working on

Clodagh WW - Tim Murphy
    Nigel WW - Think this one is a villager - Lex thinks we need to watch
    Ewan WW - DEAD
    Liam WW
    Steve WW
    Eva WW - Lex has village lean - now DEADED
    Orla WW - has to be suss!
    Angus WW - needs watched
    Gabriel WW - Got to be a wolf now DEADED
    Jake WW - Suss about this one
    Fiona WW - Needs looked at
    Mary WW - Lex Murphy
    Gertrude WW - villager points for this one - alpha wolf or villager?

The other post has details of what we discussed on them.

"

Just to answer this, although you gone, but I am sure she batted on about Fiona as both us had her on our lists. We had been bangin on about Fiona making bhis fanny itchy, even after a wash tongue.png

He was suss of Nigel and Gertie as well. Said if the wolves didn't go for Gertie it was very suss. Said Liam was shifty and Jake.

All this was before he was converted."

"

This was after the conversion though, so who knows where her head was at."

So you and pre conversion Mary have listed Orla, Jake and Fiona as suss. The 3 of us voted for Nigel, our more than likely seer. We have to be ran tonight. It’s a no brainer.

Seeking village imput on a potential move... being ignore... will go a bit (could say more but wont without some discussion) more direct now.

Whose story would it make the most difference to the village if it could be confirmed?

• Advertisement

Also Ive voted for Steve on the off chance I cant get Wifi before 9.

Just so you guys know

So you and pre conversion Mary have listed Orla, Jake and Fiona as suss. The 3 of us voted for Nigel, our more than likely seer. We have to be ran tonight. It’s a no brainer.

Yup. that is about the size of it yesterday morning.

tenor.gif?itemid=4921458

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Hi guys. I mentioned a few times my work situation but when I am here I am very active and hope that can be the case for the next few hours at least. Not really able to use my phone at work this game because I am so busy and damn if this time there wasn't a lot more to catch up on this time given the islands being remerged.

Before I go full steam ahead with what I am thinking how confident would the village be that that is the end of the baddies kills for today? can we talk a bit more freely without putting ourselves in the crosshairs for an insta kill?

Also good game Des, not sure if I would have been a big fan of your new isla esque persona since you returned to this island but you def helped the Village and as I'm inclined to believe Nigel it sucks losing you too even if you were an Island B guy ;)
    I can be more direct with my inquiry if needed, thought youd be jumping all over the person who hadn't been here since the islands were re-merged when I posted 20+ mins ago.
    Seeking village imput on a potential move... being ignore... will go a bit (could say more but wont without some discussion) more direct now.

Whose story would it make the most difference to the village if it could be confirmed?

Well there seems to have been no more kills during the day on either island before. Although the Dilophosaurus has a scheduled feeding time of 3pm on Wednesday, as per the welcome pack. That may just be fluff though.

Based on whatever info you have - which seems more helpful to us?

Isla WW wrote: »
    Steve, you wouldnt be..... i dunno, trying to shade me with no reason would you?

yeah, test you reaction and all that

Isla WW wrote: »
    On what basis do you wanna lynch Orla, give the group reasons

i thought she was doing a task yesterday

Based on whatever info you have - which seems more helpful to us?

I could perhaps confirm someones story. I'm being vague for now, not sure how long I'll be protected but considering I have had to catch up on so much today and wasn't on one of the islands I am looking for imput into who people think it'd be of most benefit to confirm what they are saying?

Thought id bring it to the village and in doing so maybe start on building a village core which would help us locate the wolves easier also instead of just going off my own gut considering I dont have a great read on any non taco island folk.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I could perhaps confirm someones story. I'm being vague for now, not sure how long I'll be protected but considering I have had to catch up on so much today and wasn't on one of the islands I am looking for imput into who people think it'd be of most benefit to confirm what they are saying?

Thought id bring it to the village and in doing so maybe start on building a village core which would help us locate the wolves easier also instead of just going off my own gut considering I dont have a great read on any non taco island folk.

Would this be in some way confirming what a dead person said or what a live person is saying? Or either?

• Advertisement

i'll join your core riona

Advertisement