Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Ah yeah. My phone automatically capitalises the first letter in a sentence but there was one post yesterday where I asked about Tim Murphy. Just one sentence in that post and the first letter wasn’t capitalised.

It wasn’t a task. I’m not really sure why it wasn’t a capital but I can only guess that I had something else written, possibly in all caps. Deleted that then double tapped caps button. But I dunno. I make lots of posts so that’s a guess.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Most of the midnight chatter made a good case for lynching Steve next.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Either way Riona, you've come this far now so you'd probably need to do whatever it is you can do today or tonight. I wouldn't hold out much hope for wolves/SKs allowing someone claiming an unknown power to live much longer than they need to.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Would this be in some way confirming what a dead person said or what a live person is saying? Or either?

I am not the priest however to answer you kit could potentially be either but I may be working within a time frame where in I am safe while doing so. Still would have a few hours i'd guess.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Most of the midnight chatter made a good case for lynching Steve next.

do you really trust those midnight folk though

• Advertisement

Either way Riona, you've come this far now so you'd probably need to do whatever it is you can do today or tonight. I wouldn't hold out much hope for wolves/SKs allowing someone claiming an unknown power to live much longer than they need to.

Which is why I am bringing it to the table now.

Dead or alive folks who would be worth confirming? who would you like to know what they knew? You might have no reason to believe what I am saying if you were not on my island and im just a random name but what do you have to lose by responding and directing a potential move

In for a penny and all that Riona

Well, I don't really doubt Nigel's story. Would be an odd one for a wolf to pretend to have peeked the same person twice. Confirming it would remove anybody else's doubt but it doesn't seem to be the best use of whatever it is you can do.

I don't know much about Gabriel but would be good to know if they were bad and maybe if someone stole their role.

What are your thoughts?

Orla WW wrote: »
    In for a penny and all that Riona

So do you have a response to my question Orla?

Just thought you should know. We’re on Costa Rica time I think so 3pm on Costa Rica is 9pm gmt

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    So do you have a response to my question Orla?

Could you ask me again? Some of the words in your post I can’t decipher

Just thought you should know. We’re on Costa Rica time I think so 3pm on Costa Rica is 9pm gmt

Huh? Was there anything at 5pm yesterday then involving raptors?

That would've been their feeding time then (11am Costa Rica time?)

Seeking village imput on a potential move... being ignore... will go a bit (could say more but wont without some discussion) more direct now.

Whose story would it make the most difference to the village if it could be confirmed?

Is this the question?

Huh? Was there anything at 5pm yesterday then involving raptors?

That would've been their feeding time then (11am Costa Rica time?)

The tannoy announcement;)

Well I am safe from any action for a while which is why I (having been offline for so long and not on 1 of the islands) was hoping for some help / direction but will fire ahead and do what I am going to anyway during that time frame in case there may be another kill today outside of lynch. After that I wont be a worthwhile target anyway i'd say.

Is this the question?

Alive or dead, who would you like to know what they really knew? not neccesarily what they have said but hopefully whose story would you like confirmed?

I say hopefully as when I questioned the mechanic I wasn't really given more to work on. I should be ok given what I know until at least the time when I would no longer be a threat anyway

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I could perhaps confirm someones story. I'm being vague for now, not sure how long I'll be protected but considering I have had to catch up on so much today and wasn't on one of the islands I am looking for imput into who people think it'd be of most benefit to confirm what they are saying?

Thought id bring it to the village and in doing so maybe start on building a village core which would help us locate the wolves easier also instead of just going off my own gut considering I dont have a great read on any non taco island folk.

Would be best to get input from the sorna crew, but Ive seen fionas name mentioned a lot, and jake

Whatever info you have is worth putting on the table. You’ve said you have some info which puts you in danger so is it not better to get it out as quickly as poss just Incase something does happen at an unscheduled time?

Alive or dead, who would you like to know what they really knew? not neccesarily what they have said but hopefully whose story would you like confirmed?

I say hopefully as when I questioned the mechanic I wasn't really given more to work on. I should be ok given what I know until at least the time when I would no longer be a threat anyway

I suppose I’d like to find out about Jake as that’s the one I’m undecided about.

Or do I want to resolve Gabriel?????

• Advertisement

Whatever info you have is worth putting on the table. You’ve said you have some info which puts you in danger so is it not better to get it out as quickly as poss just Incase something does happen at an unscheduled time?

I have a time (going to keep it to myself) that I am okay until, so I am not too worried about unscheduled actions against me. It's not too long which is why I asked for imput while I could get some before I act.

im not getting much though from anyone on your island thus far. Going to go out for food. Hopefully by the time I am back you guys could have discussed it and have some ideas about who you would like to know more about.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Well there seems to have been no more kills during the day on either island before. Although the Dilophosaurus has a scheduled feeding time of 3pm on Wednesday, as per the welcome pack. That may just be fluff though.

Was going to say the same thing that we seem to be working on Costa Rica time and not our time.

As for Riona, just spill it. I have no clue what you are on about.

I suppose I’d like to find out about Jake as that’s the one I’m undecided about.

me too orla. we're on the same wave length

Or do I want to resolve Gabriel?????

i'd like to reserve you

side note how was the costa rica time thing confirmed?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I have a time (going to keep it to myself) that I am okay until, so I am not too worried about unscheduled actions against me. It's not too long which is why I asked for imput while I could get some before I act.

im not getting much though from anyone on your island thus far. Going to go out for food. Hopefully by the time I am back you guys could have discussed it and have some ideas about who you would like to know more about.

This is just attention whóre stuff. Who do we want to know more about?? can you not just tell us what you are busting to say :confused:

**** who to pick.

If I resolve Gabriel I could go on with my interactions he had. But he’s dead and I already think what I think.

If I resolve Jake I can feel quite certain that only one baddie was on Nigel. So if Jake good, it’s fiona.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Riona do you need a specific target to reveal?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

**** who to pick.

If I resolve Gabriel I could go on with my interactions he had. But he’s dead and I already think what I think.

If I resolve Jake I can feel quite certain that only one baddie was on Nigel. So if Jake good, it’s fiona.

How are we resolving me ?

• Advertisement

I think Jake we should find out more about and if it classes him in a good light....

Then resolved me and Fiona being the only Nigel voters left.
    Then work on those who voted for ewan at lynch.

Advertisement