Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Riona do you need a specific target to reveal?

To simplify (did not expect the negative reaction from some here... maybe wolves annoyed that I can't be gotten right now): I have to pick a player to tell the mods. The mods will then tell essentially me what that knew that was no shared on the thread.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    How are we resolving me ?

Riona says she can possibly confirm someone. Want that to be you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    To simplify (did not expect the negative reaction from some here... maybe wolves annoyed that I can't be gotten right now): I have to pick a player to tell the mods. The mods will then tell essentially me what that knew that was no shared on the thread.

Is this any player alive or dead?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Unless the wolves do have a vig or there is something else surprising, they wouldn't be able to get you any time before the munch anyway Riona. So you'd be unlikely to be gotten right now anyway.

But wait. Would finding out a bit more about the possible handler Gabriel possibly give more guidance to how the mechanic worked on taco?

Do you really think you caught all wolves? Could they have had a task today for munch?

I dunno what to choose

• Advertisement

Liam, Gertrude where r ya?

Doris WW wrote: »
    Is this any player alive or dead?

Yes. I'd know what they knew (from their backroom if they had one), or currently know.

Heading to eat. The wife is getting sick of me refreshing and replying. take what I've said as a big positive falling in your laps and think it over. Right now I can't be hit. I should be back way before that changes (thinking unexpected stuff, was asking earlier even though I didn't think anyone could confirm otherwise) and will put through whatever you want.

This action will hopefully confirm me (although outside of being confirmed i'll potentially be of no use then) and maybe whoever you choose if it does not catch them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

1k?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Eh?

1k?
    Wonky?
    Wankey?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Yes. I'd know what they knew (from their backroom if they had one), or currently know.

Heading to eat. The wife is getting sick of me refreshing and replying. take what I've said as a big positive falling in your laps and think it over. Right now I can't be hit. I should be back way before that changes (thinking unexpected stuff, was asking earlier even though I didn't think anyone could confirm otherwise) and will put through whatever you want.

This action will hopefully confirm me (although outside of being confirmed i'll potentially be of no use then) and maybe whoever you choose if it does not catch them out.

Why can't you be hit? Do you have BG protection?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Pter wrote: »
    1k?

QpaHUvB.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Riona says she can possibly confirm someone. Want that to be you?

Yeah that would be great.

Tegan WW wrote: »

I assume they mean until the next munch.

Tegan WW wrote: »

What a Wolfe enquiry?

Nah I love ya Tegan as much as one can one of the few from taco no real read on.

Back in an hour or so I'd say

Ack! I hate waiting

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Thank goodness! I had no idea what you were getting. You werent very clear and it looked like you had info you were not telling.

I would like to know about Fiona, Jake or Gab.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Are we doing an FFA or waiting for Riona to get back with info?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Thank goodness! I had no idea what you were getting. You werent very clear and it looked like you had info you were not telling.

I would like to know about Fiona, Jake or Gab.

So I’ve been desperately trying to find the task that you used to convert Mary.
    I have arrived at the conclusion that you met up with her after a task and that you did not convert her. You task was what exactly? I’m not accusing you of anything here I was stuck on you because of the Alan thing which was a task but what else was a task?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Are we doing an FFA or waiting for Riona to get back with info?

I would say wait for Riona

• Advertisement

Before anyone jumps on my MrsFD post and the fact I said I don't post from my phone. I have another confession.

The activation that failed I think was due to me stopping something happening to my sister. I had to post 3 things to stop it happening and had till lynch to do it.

One was a comment about "she is a real computer whizz" another was "I'm shocked" and one was "I love Alan"

Obviously the first two were easy enough to slide in without too much trouble but the Alan one wasn't. So I did my "typo" Since it has been many moons since I watched the film, I had no idea about the Alan dream and the danger it would put me in.

But Alan was someone Tim looked up to in the show, so I thought it would be fine after it was brought up as he was a goodie. Oh boy, how wrong was I!
    So that is it folks. Mary is Lex my furry sister and I share a back room with them still I think as she posted after Nigels post!
    This is it, what if I told you that someone said raptor raptor. In one post and then Rex Rex Rex in the next?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    So I’ve been desperately trying to find the task that you used to convert Mary.
    I have arrived at the conclusion that you met up with her after a task and that you did not convert her. You task was what exactly? I’m not accusing you of anything here I was stuck on you because of the Alan thing which was a task but what else was a task?

I got a PM telling me I had a task to complete to save my sister. I was told she had been targetted.

If I completed the task my sister would be saved.

so can Riona see a Backroom or mods just tell her stuff from there. Cos if she sees a baddie Backroom doesn’t she also see and partners in crimes posts?
    We’d at least have an indication of how many wolves were left if that were the case. Also see who they were thinking of munching meaning those names could be eliminated too.

Riona is a systems administrator that can hack into other systems. That’s my guess

I got a PM telling me I had a task to complete to save my sister. I was told she had been targetted.

If I completed the task my sister would be saved.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107669083&postcount=642

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107669277&postcount=662

so can Riona see a Backroom or mods just tell her stuff from there. Cos if she sees a baddie Backroom doesn’t she also see and partners in crimes posts?
    We’d at least have an indication of how many wolves were left if that were the case. Also see who they were thinking of munching meaning those names could be eliminated too.

Riona is a systems administrator that can hack into other systems. That’s my guess

On my phone so wasn't going to respond but guys discussing my role / why I'm safe for a while can't help can it. As a group narrowing it down to one name on the other hand could.

ATM I'll probably just pick myself based off very limited advice when I'm back. Was hoping people might have a theory I could confirm or something similar but. Hey ho

Ok lunch is over, let me know what ye think but I think we should take a real look at lynching Fiona.

Gabriel double posted too. So did someone else can’t remember who

Gabriel double posted too. So did someone else can’t remember who

That’s not a double post. That’s two consecutitive posts where she says Rex Rex Rex raptor raptor raptors. Or did I do it wrong?

No you spotted something right. Just wondering if an entire team had to do different things.

• Advertisement

On my phone so wasn't going to respond but guys discussing my role / why I'm safe for a while can't help can it. As a group narrowing it down to one name on the other hand could.

ATM I'll probably just pick myself based off very limited advice when I'm back. Was hoping people might have a theory I could confirm or something similar but. Hey ho

Sorry. I get excited when I think I’ve got something right :(

The rest of my post is theory based though but if Fiona is better to check (based on what you can do) it would give us the same result as Gabriel anyway if they are a team.

Anyone else want to jump in with some theories

Advertisement