Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I'm ok with being checked as it will show Jake and orla up for being Wolfy for trying to get me lynched

I would rather Orla or Jake were checked though as I am just a park visitor

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Yeah but no but Fiona lol

Jake said he’s happy to be checked without the “oh but it’s such a waste line”

I’m happy to be checked as I can then be eliminated from enquires and leaving only you and Jake to be resolved.

Neither Jake nor I done the yeah but no but thing.

OK Orla

Fiona please check me

Fiona that is lol

Riona autocorrect :(

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Liam, Gertrude where r ya?

busy lunchtime rush at home. The son is asleep now and I have packed the wife and daughter off to the shops so I should have 2 hours of uninterrupted werewolf coming up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Jake WW wrote: »

So the first was at half five, the second around six. The conversion was just after seven. Do you reckon that hour would have been them confirming task had been done and then deciding who to convert or waiting for the rest of the task to be complete?

Sorry. I get excited when I think I’ve got something right :(

The rest of my post is theory based though but if Fiona is better to check (based on what you can do) it would give us the same result as Gabriel anyway if they are a team.

Anyone else want to jump in with some theories

tinfoil hat theory

Riona is a wolf who is making up her claim - shes currently talking with her wolf backroom team to indicate which wolf they are going to "investigate" and call them a villager, so that Riona and said wolf can ride this all the way to the finish line.

tinfoil hat theory

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I'm ok with being checked as it will show Jake and orla up for being Wolfy for trying to get me lynched

I would rather Orla or Jake were checked though as I am just a park visitor

Nigel said he thought that one of the wolves cannot be checked correctly. Now fair enough he thought that I was the wolf but I think we kill you. Do you see why I think it’s a task?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    So the first was at half five, the second around six. The conversion was just after seven. Do you reckon that hour would have been them confirming task had been done and then deciding who to convert or waiting for the rest of the task to be complete?

What I don't understand is what those two posts from Fiona have anything to do with a task being completed by Clodagh and Mary ?

• Advertisement

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107669458&postcount=683

Then there is this from Fiona too

"Ok going by the starter pack its says raptor pen 1 “bait” 11am which Mary pointed out was a different time zone, but why would it reference rex for the raptor pen bait it doesn't make any sense, as we all know everything can have its lethal dangers in this park but throwing a rex in with raptors on a small island is a tad overkill,

I hear lex and rex, what would lex be in reference to?
    "

3 more Rexs and 2 'raptor's and a 'raptors.

I’d say that if I was processing a task I’d not do it immediately afterwards as that would be very obvious. At the beginning I was reading the posts just before the announcement but then I decided it would be between the previous announcement and the lynch. I have to work but this is acually fun today. Sorry Clodagh for thinking you were in on it this morning but I think it worked out ok.

Liam WW wrote: »
    What I don't understand is what those two posts from Fiona have anything to do with a task being completed by Clodagh and Mary ?

Well I don't think they were to do with Clodagh, but they seem to have been timed shortly before the conversion (who according to Nigel) was Mary.

oh nm, I see what you're driving at now

Liam WW wrote: »

Clodagh’s task was the day before. She had to protect Mary. It just got me looking for tasks.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Nigel said he thought that one of the wolves cannot be checked correctly. Now fair enough he thought that I was the wolf but I think we kill you. Do you see why I think it’s a task?

Except I didn't say Rex 3 times on the second post, I said t-rex and then 2 rex's but nice try there jake

Except I didn't say Rex 3 times on the second post, I said t-rex and then 2 rex's but nice try there jake

There's that and then in some posts you are using raptors and not just raptor. But then again that is something you might have clarified with the mods to see if it was okay and then planned to use as a defence if the task was found.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Ok essentiallyhome now. Really wish I didn't get tinfoil hats and two people who wanted me to check the others as it doesn't give the village much without others backing up suspicions or saying why x might have a backroom (could easily be wolves getting me to waste my move). Hell even one of them saying go ahead and check them is of no good as it implies that nothing would be found and thus my move would be wasted by following their suggestion

Last chance for people to say who they think might have a backroom? or if anyone wants to come out for me to be able to confirm us both in one go

btw dont wait on me to make points or FFAs. They can be adjusted afterwards, discussion always helps and who knows your reasoing on your FFAs could have helped me if you made them.

Where are the detectives and Sheriff's when you need sleuthing ugh

Well Jake thinks he has found something about Fiona doing a task yesterday. It's not iron clad but there looks like there could be something there.

"There's probably a task related to jello given reference to it in the OP and Starter Pack.

Whether it's for a goodie or baddie, I'm not sure yet."

Your quote above would suggest you do understand why there was emphasis on it

Gone back to N0 and hour before we all were told to pack up and ship out. There wasn’t a munch. Fiona wrote the above post in response to Desmond. At first look you would think that the part in quotes was written by Desmond but it’s not. Well not as far as I can see anyway.
    Fiona’s post included Desmond’s post explaining the jello including a pic of lex. The bit in quotes I can’t find.

Brendan, you were part of the convo at the time and see if you can find the part in quotation marks? I’m also curious as to why Desmond never pulled her up on it so could be something could be nothing but Fiona mentioned Jello previous to that post too.

• Advertisement

Well Jake thinks he has found something about Fiona doing a task yesterday. It's not iron clad but there looks like there could be something there.

I like you Brendan. not confirmed in any way but a simple point like that goes a long way and your not one of the people from the island who I was hopng for such from.

Lasst chance for anyone to sway me while I do a little check for myself of such things (while out and on the phone I was more likely to just check responses to myself).

Gone back to N0 and hour before we all were told to pack up and ship out. There wasn’t a munch. Fiona wrote the above post in response to Desmond. At first look you would think that the part in quotes was written by Desmond but it’s not. Well not as far as I can see anyway.
    Fiona’s post included Desmond’s post explaining the jello including a pic of lex. The bit in quotes I can’t find.

Brendan, you were part of the convo at the time and see if you can find the part in quotation marks? I’m also curious as to why Desmond never pulled her up on it so could be something could be nothing but Fiona mentioned Jello previous to that post too.

It's here Orla

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107648775&postcount=138

Thanks. I didn’t go back that far and thought you were the best person to ask.

Scrap that bit. Soz Fee.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I don't have anything worthwhile to suggest. It's in your hands Riona WW.

Done!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

You've got a few suggestions Riona, who you going to check?

Hold onto your butts y'all

Hey! That’s not my hand on my butt!!!!

I'm dumping this because I'm trying to fix up my thoughts and I'd appreciate some insight from anyone or if anyone can give me reasons why my thoughts here are wrong.

Current reads list with my own explanations

Villagers
    Clodagh (Claimed villager)
    Gertrude (openly villaging)
    Brendan (Deputy Chief of Taco Island appointed by Des)

slight village lean
    Riona (claimed something that gives us something sometime or whenever they feel like sharing, so probably 10 minutes before lynch)
    Isla (the other chief of Taco Island that got demoted by now dead Des - tone seems to be somewhat on point)

Feel like I will never be able to trust but trust more than Orla
    Doris - part of the roaring - openly lost wolfing but I believe good voting record (Abigail and holly) .

Feel like I will never be able to trust ever
    Orla - part of the roaring - openly lost wolfing and i believe poor voting record (Fiona[throwaway vote] and nigel). Generally good tone in posting though

Neutral/SK/no read -
    (everyone else from Isla Taco - need continued reading)

Possible Taco Wolves
    Henry ( Was the counter wagon to abigail day1 and voted upon by Brendan(village deputy) and Derry(munched) - throwaway vote on derry despite being around at EOD ) (day 2 - was last to vote Tegan, the counter wagon to Holly) - open wolf [if there are any left on Taco.]

Possible Sorna Wolves
    Jake (nigels dying wish is that he should die and I strongly believe death should become him - outed wolf)
    Steve (pops into the thread randomly and sows seeds of chaos - chaotic wolf)

Fiona (only doing any work now because her head is on the chopping block - loitering wolf )

• Advertisement

*removes hand slowly*

keep talking though, you never know if the mods are waiting for something like this, how long it'll take etc

hopefully if it does take a long time it just means the mods told them a lot and it all needs to be transcribed ha

Advertisement