Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Oooo Riona - looking forward to it :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I'm dumping this because I'm trying to fix up my thoughts and I'd appreciate some insight from anyone or if anyone can give me reasons why my thoughts here are wrong.

Current reads list with my own explanations

Villagers
    Clodagh (Claimed villager)
    Gertrude (openly villaging)
    Brendan (Deputy Chief of Taco Island appointed by Des)

slight village lean
    Riona (claimed something that gives us something sometime or whenever they feel like sharing, so probably 10 minutes before lynch)
    Isla (the other chief of Taco Island that got demoted by now dead Des - tone seems to be somewhat on point)

Feel like I will never be able to trust but trust more than Orla
    Doris - part of the roaring - openly lost wolfing but I believe good voting record (Abigail and holly) .

Feel like I will never be able to trust ever
    Orla - part of the roaring - openly lost wolfing and i believe poor voting record (Fiona[throwaway vote] and nigel). Generally good tone in posting though

Neutral/SK/no read -
    (everyone else from Isla Taco - need continued reading)

Possible Taco Wolves
    Henry ( Was the counter wagon to abigail day1 and voted upon by Brendan(village deputy) and Derry(munched) - throwaway vote on derry despite being around at EOD ) (day 2 - was last to vote Tegan, the counter wagon to Holly) - open wolf [if there are any left on Taco.]

Possible Sorna Wolves
    Jake (nigels dying wish is that he should die and I strongly believe death should become him - outed wolf)
    Steve (pops into the thread randomly and sows seeds of chaos - chaotic wolf)Fiona (only doing any work now because her head is on the chopping block - loitering wolf )[/LEFT]

Hope you don't mind me trying to get rid of the white text.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    *removes hand slowly*

keep talking though, you never know if the mods are waiting for something like this, how long it'll take etc

hopefully if it does take a long time it just means the mods told them a lot and it all needs to be transcribed ha

you have until 20:55 :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Oooo Riona - looking forward to it :)

whatever you dumped I don't see. Just a big white patch where I was expecting a picture or something to appear. Hope it wasn't something I should have waited to see before choosing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I’m so sad that I’m never to be trusted

:(

So, so sad

• Advertisement

What’s the white text? All I see is black.

Orla WW wrote: »
    What’s the white text? All I see is black.

It came up as a wall of white text for me, and I think Riona.

Ah on phone everything is just black so think what I see is it all.

Wondering if Liam’s post is a bit of damage limitation. Time will tell.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I'm dumping this because I'm trying to fix up my thoughts and I'd appreciate some insight from anyone or if anyone can give me reasons why my thoughts here are wrong.

Current reads list with my own explanations

Villagers
    Clodagh (Claimed villager)
    Gertrude (openly villaging)
    Brendan (Deputy Chief of Taco Island appointed by Des)

slight village lean
    Riona (claimed something that gives us something sometime or whenever they feel like sharing, so probably 10 minutes before lynch)
    Isla (the other chief of Taco Island that got demoted by now dead Des - tone seems to be somewhat on point)

Feel like I will never be able to trust but trust more than Orla
    Doris - part of the roaring - openly lost wolfing but I believe good voting record (Abigail and holly) .

Feel like I will never be able to trust ever
    Orla - part of the roaring - openly lost wolfing and i believe poor voting record (Fiona[throwaway vote] and nigel). Generally good tone in posting though

Neutral/SK/no read -
    (everyone else from Isla Taco - need continued reading)

Possible Taco Wolves
    Henry ( Was the counter wagon to abigail day1 and voted upon by Brendan(village deputy) and Derry(munched) - throwaway vote on derry despite being around at EOD ) (day 2 - was last to vote Tegan, the counter wagon to Holly) - open wolf [if there are any left on Taco.]

Possible Sorna Wolves
    Jake (nigels dying wish is that he should die and I strongly believe death should become him - outed wolf)
    Steve (pops into the thread randomly and sows seeds of chaos - chaotic wolf)
    Fiona (only doing any work now because her head is on the chopping block - loitering wolf )

Just to clarify this, could have easily voted abi to save myself, and was most like the first to vote Tegan, I voted around 4pm and duffers order is backwards

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    Just to clarify this, could have easily voted abi to save myself, and was most like the first to vote Tegan, I voted around 4pm and duffers order is backwards[/COLOR]

This vote is the main thing keeping me from thinking your a wolf. That coupled with the theory that our island was wolf free.

Seeking clarification (have a response) but until then... Steve have anything to say?

I am John "Ray" Arnold aka Jurassic Park's resident Bad MotherF*cker! and I'm here to clean this mess up

EntireOnlyJackrabbit-max-1mb.gif

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Hope you don't mind me trying to get rid of the white text.

I guess its the boards skin that I'm using. Copy and paste is showing up as black text and unreadable for me here. I thought everyone was using the same skin as me :)

Off to google John ray Arnold

I'm really sorry that the colouring of that list messed with everyones heads so much

Off to google John ray Arnold

He's the one that says hold onto your butts :D

Just to clarify this, could have easily voted abi to save myself, and was most like the first to vote Tegan, I voted around 4pm and duffers order is backwards

Grand - like I said. I'm looking for reasons to think otherwise. Be good to hear from some of your other fellow tacos

Seeking clarification (have a response) but until then... Steve have anything to say?

I am John "Ray" Arnold aka Jurassic Park's resident Bad MotherF*cker! and I'm here to clean this mess up

EntireOnlyJackrabbit-max-1mb.gif

If I'm picking up what you're putting down.

2b78ae6dcb392a592bda1386e8b088a6.gif

He's the one that says hold onto your butts :D

And uses an IBM Mobel M keyboard, dontcha know :D

Wondering if Liam’s post is a bit of damage limitation. Time will tell.

I'm hoping its the list that wins the game :D

• Advertisement

Steve...

giphy.gif

givng you a chance to explain before I write the narrative

and then it'll probably be this gif

giphy.gif

Steve’s in the corner, holding a cushion and rocking back and forth haha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Just to clarify this, could have easily voted abi to save myself, and was most like the first to vote Tegan, I voted around 4pm and duffers order is backwards[/COLOR]

You are backwards....

Carry on :mad:

Does anyone else know Steve's role (question may be relevant later) ?

Lynch Votes Night Two

Holly WW - Tegan, Brendan, Doris, Desmond
    Tegan WW - Henry, Isla, Holly
    Henry WW - Riona

I guess Isla and Holly voted before 4pm - which is just as possible

Well it’s obviously a baddie role or you’d be staying schtum.

Chief winder upper is my guess

Has he possibly been trying to get us to lynch him and therefore activating the handlers rage?

Fiona has gone awfully quiet, not in a backroom telling Steve how to approach this are you? considering you were the most suggested for me to look into I thought you would be sticking around.

anyway I'll give Steve 15mins then i'll let the village know what I know without context and considering how I've been posting since I found out you'd think that I'm confident of how they will react.

17644306_review-the-hitmans-bodyguard_t1ae36a47.gif

btw I am essentially just a NRV now... essentially :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I guess Isla and Holly voted before 4pm - which is just as possible

Henry I poked at because I thought he was suspicious but he cleared himself convincingly just before he was lynched so I switched to Holly who was mostly a no show.

Isla deposited being part of the irritation division in Taco Island PD I think is not a wolf at least. I tried to get a slip from them but got nothing.

I am not a wolf.

• Advertisement

Good work Riona

Advertisement