Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

What’s going on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    What’s going on.

We're waiting for the mods to back up Riona's role claim with a reveal about a chosen islander.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    What’s going on.

Do you know Steve's role?

1233425536_sanuelk%20l%20jackson%20-%20the%20wizard%20of%20oz.gif

I'm having fun, normally others I get to see acting like this

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

And Steve has until 3:36pm to say something before Riona posts what she has

You got the coolest dude to find gifs for

• Advertisement

E2d3hNa.gif

okay guess it's time

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Conan-OBrien-This-Is-Gonna-Be-Good.gif

I was told I would gain any info they gained from the mods, so it's not as simple as he bad but...

The first bit I will say (which might be a little bit of a head scratcher without context) - Steves role, his cub activation was a sucess

Not so mouthy now are ya Steve!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

We know the context - whats next :)

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    We know the context - whats next :)

gauging reactions, even those who aren't here (conveniently maybe) to react.

How many on thread notices were there for activations? wasn't one of the whiny kids assumed turned? didn't see anyone mentioning similar since then?

giphy.gif

come out to play Steve & friends

Riona WW wrote: »
    I was told I would gain any info they gained from the mods, so it's not as simple as he bad but...

The first bit I will say (which might be a little bit of a head scratcher without context) - Steves role, his cub activation was a sucess

If it is that his cub was activated and not him could he be a handler?

051883fec41d04601028e8011bb5e414eb1d59-wm.jpg?v=3

How many on thread notices were there for activations? wasn't one of the whiny kids assumed turned? didn't see anyone mentioning similar since then?

An activation was blocked right after the first nights lynch on Sorna

A conversion took place yesterday

That was it from the mods

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I've not seen one anyway. Only heard of the one on Sorna.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I've not seen one anyway. Only heard of the one on Sorna.

I would say it would have to of happened on Sorna as that was the island Steve was on. Sounds like he was the one to convert Mary.

Doris WW wrote: »
    I would say it would have to of happened on Sorna as that was the island Steve was on. Sounds like he was the one to convert Mary.

Could have been before the split or since we rejoined. If no-one knows has seen an announcement, could have been on Nublar.

But if they announced the failed activation and the conversion on thread why would they not have announced this - no matter what Island it took place on?

I'm gonna take a nice long dip in the bath :D

can't be hurt even if they could get me for another 40ish mins anyway. Arnold was able to get the computers back on while attempting a re-boot however it does not last long enough for him in the movie, but we never technically see his death, just his *gulp* hand/arm!

then if they haven't tried to explain, and really if I get to it first I don't think they can excuse it, i'll let the other shoe drop. At which point lets get back on course with FFAs and what not :pac:

so i'll be back well before anything like this can happen

gallery-1470413406-deepbluesea.gif

• Advertisement

But if they announced the failed activation and the conversion on thread why would they not have announced this - no matter what Island it took place on?

Well someone's activation was a success according to Riona. Only one activation has been announced and they announced that it was a failure. So how do you square those two things?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

XJrrQb4.gif

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Well someone's activation was a success according to Riona. Only one activation has been announced and they announced that it was a failure. So how do you square those two things?

I was counting Mary's conversion as the successful activation. Unfair of the mods for a new baddie to be activated and the villagers not informed.

Ooooh here we go

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

duffman13 wrote: »
    XJrrQb4.gif

Bitta digging going on, dont worry, the power wont go on my watch :D

False alarm

duffman13 wrote: »
    XJrrQb4.gif

latest?cb=20130124061849

I was counting Mary's conversion as the successful activation. Unfair of the mods for a new baddie to be activated and the villagers not informed.

Oh I see. I reckon activation and conversion are different things. Activation suggests someone could've been a wolf from the beginning, whereas conversion suggests wolves choosing someone to come to their team.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Ohh s#it, here we go

So basically we could have a new baddie we didn't even know about - great!!

@Duffman - stop scaring us like that or you will get a nasty review on trip advisor!

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    Ohh s#it, here we go

False alarm :D

Advertisement