Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    So basically we could have a new baddie we didn't even know about - great!!

@Duffman - stop scaring us like that or you will get a nasty review on trip advisor!

Writen backwards :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

So basically we could have a new baddie we didn't even know about - great!!

@Duffman - stop scaring us like that or you will get a nasty review on trip advisor!

Sorry Doris, TB is a slave driver, she had so many complaints about power outages we are installing a back up generator to the back up generator.

Should be operational early next week :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    We're waiting for the mods to back up Riona's role claim with a reveal about a chosen islander.

Did the mods back it up or is it just grandstanding? In my opinion it looks like grandstanding. Fiona did a task not Steve, or if he did then show us.

So how many wolves you rekon are still here from Sorna, lets assume for a moment we cleared out taco?

Thats not forgetting, I believe the Sk was on our island and is still alive.

2 kills today could have been the wolf team and sk, so perhaps 1 wolf team is dead.

On the other hand, could be one big wolf team and they had 2 munches yesterday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    Sorry Doris, TB is a slave driver, she had so many complaints about power outages we are installing a back up generator to the back up generator.

Should be operational early next week :pac:

Your chief engineer is on the case... after my smoke break

latest?cb=20111125054803

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

What about when this thread was temporarily closed and a few things had to be reorganized? Could that be where Steve was told he’d been activated?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    So how many wolves you rekon are still here from Sorna, lets assume for a moment we cleared out taco?

Thats not forgetting, I believe the Sk was on our island and is still alive.

2 kills today could have been the wolf team and sk, so perhaps 1 wolf team is dead.

On the other hand, could be one big wolf team and they had 2 munches yesterday.

The rules only talked about killing the wolves to return to the main island, so not impossible for there to have been a SK who came back with us.

(I know the rules also said we can come back at any time, but we need to have some hope we at least got one wolf team!)

Yeah your right mods might be some delays on this generator project the The silence / absence from certain players is deafening and I just can't think about anything else

Orla WW wrote: »
    What about when this thread was temporarily closed and a few things had to be reorganized? Could that be where Steve was told he’d been activated?

it could have been, at that stage we were completely in the dark as to the number of wolves to begin with so they probably didn't feel the need to tell us with the reorganisation.

We started on Sorna with 13 players so I think a max of 3 wolves perhaps?
    Gabriel’s strip leads me to believe he was a wolf so down to 2. Mary converted and then deaded still leaves it at 2.

Would there be more wolves in a group of 13 especially when the seer is in that group?

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    Yeah your right mods might be some delays on this generator project the The silence / absence from certain players is deafening and I just can't think about anything else

You might as well just tell us everything that you know, doesn't look like he is around to respond.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Did the mods back it up or is it just grandstanding? In my opinion it looks like grandstanding. Fiona did a task not Steve, or if he did then show us.

I dont think the mods will be backing up anything with regards to gameplay, thats up to the players themselves.

You might as well just tell us everything that you know, doesn't look like he is around to respond.

he's not the only one not around but sure 16:45 and i'll drop that other shoe

samuel-l-jackson-gif-12.gif

Orla WW wrote: »
    We started on Sorna with 13 players so I think a max of 3 wolves perhaps?
    Gabriel’s strip leads me to believe he was a wolf so down to 2. Mary converted and then deaded still leaves it at 2.

Would there be more wolves in a group of 13 especially when the seer is in that group?

Lets say there were 2 × 3 wolves and an sk starting out and each wolf team had a potentail activation

Thats 7 or max 9 baddies in a gane of 26? Sounds reasonable.

If the was no activation on taco, we could have left just 3 baddies (2 wolves and sk)

alright 1 sec

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Please stand by for an important park announcement

Wanna be quick Riona!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Jello is now 20% off in the canteen.

End of announcement

So... I did not use my power on Steve!

but wait that is a good thing because my first point before about Steve being activated as a cub still stands the only difference is

It was Fiona that was informed that by the Mods!

So Fiona was activated by Steve?

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »

End of announcement

You_4549e7_1130422.jpg

Hahahaha get in

Bah Petr I put less work into that reveal cos I refreshed another page and saw your p!shtake :D

Fiona was informed that Steves cub activation was succesful.

Ladies and gentleman I give you 2 wolves and the reason for this
    Jake WW wrote: »

So who we gonna lynch tonight?

Fiona did a task as a reward Steve was activated and Fiona notified. When I checked on Fiona I got this information

Fiona trying to get away by staying silent while the attention was on Steve

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

So who we gonna lynch tonight?

Fancy an FFA? ;););)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Pter wrote: »

End of announcement

Oh yipee! need some and some ice cream please as I am roasted.

What has been going on? I was afk for a couple of hours and we have Steve and Fiona?

Happy to lynch either tonight then. No need for FFA specials for tonight, too headwrecking and I wont need to do any tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Oh yipee! need some and some ice cream please as I am roasted.

What has been going on? I was afk for a couple of hours and we have Steve and Fiona?

Happy to lynch either tonight then. No need for FFA specials for tonight, too headwrecking and I wont need to do any tomorrow.

But Clodagh, you could have had a negative wolf score had we done a special FFA.

We will know how well we are doing if I am munched for revenge tomorrow as now I am essentially just a NRV

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Fancy an FFA? ;););)

Only if it's #NewFFA :D:D:D

Advertisement