Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    But Clodagh, you could have had a negative wolf score had we done a special FFA.

A negative what lol?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

We need to discuss something else. Sorry, I’m thinking out loud again

Steve has been a bit brash with the old you’re a wolf one line posts. Could he have been looking for a reaction and possibly some votes to gain some reward. Remember, we were told not to upset the handlers.

Could the same be said for Fiona too? We need em dead but I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s some sort of retribution.

Oi Liam. Do I still have that “never to be trusted” special category now?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Good day folks.

Just going to catch-up now.

Delighted to come back and see we're still on the same island anyway :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    A negative what lol?

Sorry, negative net wolf score. It's what I labelled the term for wolf votes minutes villager votes. It was our #NewFFA.

• Advertisement

Could our vig please just shoot Steve. Thank you muches

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Great choice on Steve, Riona :)

Chaotic wolf is Chaotic

Ah so Gabriel was right about spotting the Alan task.

Well done Gabriel, good spot, however I still stand by that you were going overboard in possibly outing a goodie.

Alongside Riona and Clodagh. I’m trusting Jake now 100%

Orla WW wrote: »
    Could our vig please just shoot Steve. Thank you muches

Both vig shots have been in the morning so far before the munch - we just lynch Fiona so ?

• Advertisement

Alongside Riona and Clodagh. I’m trusting Jake now 100%

Yeah, Jake pointed out Fiona earlier today. Couldn't have known Riona's full power, but it would've been a very risky move to point out a teammate which could implicate another teammate.

Hell yeah! I’ve wanted her lynched since we got here!!

Ah so Gabriel was right about spotting the Alan task.

Well done Gabriel, good spot, however I still stand by that you were going overboard in possibly outing a goodie.

Keep reading Gertie :D

Oi Liam. Do I still have that “never to be trusted” special category now?

It's not never to be trusted - its I don't trust you :)

Everyone else can trust you all they want, lol :D

:( <———- see that sad face, Liam? You made that face happen, you!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Lynch me please, i need to get out of this crazy place, priest will know i was a park visitor so i'm hoping they reveal before steve is lynched as riona is flat out lying here, i have been trying to work out how this move works and it only works if they have killed the real arnold and have identified or killed the priest

If they have killed both the priest and arnold then she will coast to the end, her excuse for not getting munched will be because she has no powers now and is only a nrv, so if it gets to end game and riona is still there remember this post

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Liamy, I wasnt demoted by Des, i gave him a shine sherrif badge toy I give all the special kids I come across, makes them feel important.

Isla is always the lead

Catching up now from 12ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Revelations seemed to be the word of the past 24 hours. As he sat behind a tree oiling his gun, one park visitor heard the rustle of leaves. He looked up seeing his next target walk into the forest alone. Discussion had been rife amongst the visitors about the loyalties of one or two people. Not one for inaction, the visitor stood, popped a round in the chamber and followed into the thick bushes. He watched as Steve unzipped and began to relieve himself. The visitor stepped forward and shot Steve through the head, then stood watching Steves lifeless body still urinating on himself.

Steve WW is Dead

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Fiona did a task as a reward Steve was activated and Fiona notified. When I checked on Fiona I got this information

Fiona trying to get away by staying silent while the attention was on Steve

giphy.gif

Was it not Mary that was activated.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Lynch me please, i need to get out of this crazy place, priest will know i was a park visitor so i'm hoping they reveal before steve is lynched as riona is flat out lying here, i have been trying to work out how this move works and it only works if they have killed the real arnold and have identified or killed the priest

If they have killed both the priest and arnold then she will coast to the end, her excuse for not getting munched will be because she has no powers now and is only a nrv, so if it gets to end game and riona is still there remember this post

giphy.gif

I honestly thought you'd come up with a better lie, waited so long before the reveal or even mentioning you to see if you'd speak up but yeah. G'luck lady wolf

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Priest if your alive please confirm steve was not a wolf so we can lynch riona

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    Revelations seemed to be the word of the past 24 hours. As he sat behind a tree oiling his gun, one park visitor heard the rustle of leaves. He looked up seeing his next target walk into the forest alone. Discussion had been rife amongst the visitors about the loyalties of one or two people. Not one for inaction, the visitor stood, popped a round in the chamber and followed into the thick bushes. He watched as Steve unzipped and began to relieve himself. The visitor stepped forward and shot Steve through the head, then stood watching Steves lifeless body still urinating on himself.

Steve WW is Dead

Oh well.

If there ever was a priest, they must be long since dead. They would have come out with any information they had a day ago when we really needed it

duffman13 wrote: »

Steve WW is Dead

Well that clears up the lynch for today I suppose.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Was it not Mary that was activated.

Think Mary was converted.

yes mary was converted, not activated

My votes in. Gonna take a break for a few hours.

Time will tell if we have the handlers and researchers when munch time comes.

Next target. The SK!

I made no secret that I was suspicious of Steve, plus he would have been my vote tonight. I hope that he was a wolf.

So, I missed today and am still trying to get my head around some things...RIP Nigel and Des, a big loss for us there. Have we an app seer or is that still a mystery?

Never had a chance Fiona, your island "buddies" picked you and the rest was history and sure

giphy.gif

How many baddies do people think are left? would assume if there was a priest about they would be telling us the numbers now

• Advertisement

Oh and yeah voted

Advertisement