Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Careful where you go, Doris. Heard there was a huge fight in one of the pens last night.

tenor.gif?itemid=10112994

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

38EI.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Hello to all my fellow guests. Gonna go for a wander to see the cute dinosaurs- anyone coming with?

giphy.gif

Take me with you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Angrus checking in, haven't read the starter pack yet so suffice to say, im clueless

We start with a munch tomorrow I take it?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Angrus checking in, haven't read the starter pack yet so suffice to say, im clueless

We start with a munch tomorrow I take it?

Supposedly but as per OP that is subject to change :cool: So could be tomorrow, could be tonight - might be next week even.

PS: It probably won't be next week :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

If there's two wolf teams, as we're assuming, then there could be two munches in the morning. Or, the two teams might have a contest to win the right to kill. We should keep an eye out for tasks. Though if both teams fail the task there could be no kill and that's what the "subject to change" bit is referring to?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

EMERGENCY GAME MOD ANNOUNCEMENT.

The restaurant still has lots of jello. Repeat lots of jello.

We are knocking 10% off the price for the next hour.

Announcement over.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Desmond WW wrote: »

PS: It probably won't be next week :pac:

giphy.gif

Maybe not just JP but there are so many more Dino related gifs than some recent topics.

Also after all these games I finally clocked where I know the name Riona from

c7db541dd7c100369ee8a9fa334cab48a8da108a_hq.gif

That's Rinoa, you clod :P

Barbara WW wrote: »
    If there's two wolf teams, as we're assuming, then there could be two munches in the morning. Or, the two teams might have a contest to win the right to kill. We should keep an eye out for tasks. Though if both teams fail the task there could be no kill and that's what the "subject to change" bit is referring to?

If there is two teams and if there is a task, would they be trying to do it on Day 1 and not Day 0? Therefore we would have a defined time period to look at.

Maybe this is one of those makes an ass out of you and me things but I assumed Day 0 was a soft start in as much as no tasks and other similar things

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    EMERGENCY GAME MOD ANNOUNCEMENT.

The restaurant still has lots of jello. Repeat lots of jello.

We are knocking 10% off the price for the next hour.

Announcement over.

*Rushes to the cafe for jello*

That's Rinoa, you clod :P

:o

You Sir with the avatar or a maam are right. pft Never known anyone called Riona then.

\0/ im unique

Barbara WW wrote: »

Could be multiple wolf teams, as per win conditions. So, in theory that's possible.

*Rushes to the cafe for jello*

Be careful of those offering Jello

giphy.gif

Riona WW wrote: »
    If there is two teams and if there is a task, would they be trying to do it on Day 1 and not Day 0? Therefore we would have a defined time period to look at.

Maybe this is one of those makes an ass out of you and me things but I assumed Day 0 was a soft start in as much as no tasks and other similar things

By the start of Day 1 the first munch(es) will already have happened, so task would have to be Day 0 to win.

*There are worlds other than these* Reference:

Some previous games have had day 0 competitions for kills.

Be careful of those offering Jello

giphy.gif

Bill Cosby reference? Wolf :pac:

I'm afraid of that Pter lad alright leading me astray. But 10% off jello....

I am going to ask the other mods to allow me to punish the team of the first person to tell the thread about their dreams. Just out and talk about old games. Don't be saying a dream you had once.

I thought I was pretty clear :confused:

Oh well...

giphy.gif

Pter wrote:
    I am going to ask the other mods to allow me to punish the team of the first person to tell the thread about their dreams. Just out and talk about old games. Don't be saying a dream you had once.

Other mods said no :p

But still. You can just talk about old games if you want to.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Is this like a safari, can we pet the dinos?

Fiona WW wrote:

Best not to chance annoying them.

You snooze you lose folks! I have control of the jello now! *Evil Laugh*

giphy.gif

Is this a jelmanac or something?

Fiona WW wrote: »

don't think that's usually advised on a normal safari but fire ahead, i'll wait and get the next Jeep after you.

more gifs!

Clever-Girl-Dinosaur-Jurassic-Park-GIF.gif

Live images from Des' park hotel room
    Czeg.gif

giphy.gif

I just puked in my mouth a little.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I've a feeling there is more to the jello that just eating it. Maybe we can make a boat from it and escape the Island if $#!+ hits the fan?

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    I've a feeling there is more to the jello that just eating it. Maybe we can make a boat from it and escape the Island if $#!+ hits the fan?

Unfortunately Des has cornered the Jello Market!

tumblr_inline_mph3geSXyv1qz4rgp.gif

Advertisement