Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

If it does turn out that all we have left is an SK to find, we should be able to win pretty easily by knocking off taco island unknowns first.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Ive just about caught up, now where to thtow my vote?

Doris is still my preferred choice with Steve gone

Fiona please we found her task.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Am I still on the DO NOT TRUST side of things?

Who are you asking?

I would be a better judge of the Taco people so it's hard to fully judge you but you have done nothing for me to suspect you today, so you would probably be on the better side of your islanders atm.

To me youve seemed like Brendan lite in that way which is a good thing even though he like everyone else isn't really confirmed

Gertie should sort herself out given the 24hr thing

Liams reads seem decent based on him most strongly suspecting Steve & Fiona prior to my reveal earlier from your group

I do not suspect Henry as much as I did yesterday.

I have Isla & Tegan equal which is why I did not like Tegan suggesting letting Wolf Fiona last longer and lynching Isla.

who did I forget, is Doris still alive?

Anyone have the current list of players

Anyone have the current list of players

I’ve been using the vote list.

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdjtNQDAJc7gAOIPGicNxskTAGbNbUz-eiaoErkIi8G0Qd4rA/viewform

Steve was still on it earlier.

In all my days I have never thought of using that! Learning new things is great.

Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Doris WW
    Fiona WW
    Gertrude WW
    Henry WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Orla WW
    Riona WW
    Tegan WW

In all my days I have never thought of using that! Learning new things is great.

Every day is a school day. Yesterday I learned that if you mock a paladin’s god he will kill you for reals.

6 from each island left

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Who are you asking?

I would be a better judge of the Taco people so it's hard to fully judge you but you have done nothing for me to suspect you today, so you would probably be on the better side of your islanders atm.

To me youve seemed like Brendan lite in that way which is a good thing even though he like everyone else isn't really confirmed

Gertie Clodagh should sort herself out given the 24hr thing

Liams reads seem decent based on him most strongly suspecting Steve & Fiona prior to my reveal earlier from your group

I do not suspect Henry as much as I did yesterday.

I have Isla & Tegan equal which is why I did not like Tegan suggesting letting Wolf Fiona last longer and lynching Isla.

who did I forget, is Doris still alive?

FYP :P

Was it 3pm the feeding thing was? it is 1pm in Costa Rica now.

Off the call, not much I can really add to tonight. Didn't think I would get back on.

Why is no one looking at our Gertie???????

Jake, you are good with a bone, go get her!

duffman13 wrote: »
    After getting back to Nublar and feeling a bit more secure, the park visitors sat down to discuss the craziness of the last few days. The stories from Sorna and Tacano flowed into night before discussion became heated.

One visitor had been happy with a reunion, he had felt it made sense to stay together and pool resources. After listening to the discussions around the camp, he decided it was time to take matters into his own hands. He waited patiently, stalking his target, waiting for her to move. She got up and moved towards one of the jeeps. He followed, drawing his pistol. From the shadows he pulled the trigger.

Mary WW has been killed

Just looking at the timestamp 7.28am when I die :(

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Was it 3pm the feeding thing was? it is 1pm in Costa Rica now.

Off the call, not much I can really add to tonight. Didn't think I would get back on.

Why is no one looking at our Gertie???????

Jake, you are good with a bone, go get her!

What did she do? I got her and Gabriel mixed up in my head.

Just looking at the timestamp 7.28am when I die :(

It’s a bit Star Wars like and Lelia for you two to be star crossed lovers! You won’t die will you ?

It’s a bit Star Wars like and Lelia for you two to be star crossed lovers! You won’t die will you ?

Luke and

What did she do? I got her and Gabriel mixed up in my head.

She has been such a good player, no one that good lives that long. Mary and I discussed it before she was converted. I had her down as either the alpha wolf or a brilliant villager. Brilliant villagers usually get munched.

Yeah I will die. My love for my sister knows no bounds, even if she was converted. I know deep down, she resisted. Her last message was sad as she didn't know if I was ignoring her :crying emoji:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Vote for Fiona made.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

How are you still alive Gertie? as my dear departed sister and I stated before she started howling, that you should be dead by now?

I am going to get my vote in now, having an early night after I finish work. Have a long ass skype call now.

Fiona for the lynch ya?

I hope I don't sleep in tomorrow, but if I do. Was great fun with you all. Will watch from above with my hairy sister (I will shave her) and hope you all win!. Looking forward to the dead room and finding out what has been going on.

Toodles folks xxxx

I saw you mention this in another post, thought I misunderstood, but now it's been said again I have to ask; Why should I be dead by now Clodagh?

I saw you mention this in another post, thought I misunderstood, but now it's been said again I have to ask; Why should I be dead by now Clodagh?

Gerbils and dinosaurs probably don’t make for long lived rodents.

• Advertisement

Take it as a compliment. You are a real asset to the village, so you should prob be dead lol. The fact you are alive is weird. So we wondered if you were a wolf. Care to tell? I wont lynch you for it. promise!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

The visitors milled around the compound. Tempers were high, they'd been pushed and pulled and shipped between islands, they were tired, and scared and enough was enough

The administration proved ineffective at getting answers so the park visitors took matters into their own hands, the mob surrounded Fiona armed with rocks. By the time park administration arrived, there was nothing but a bloody scene

Fiona was killed

Ok now Isla Bonita - boom headshot .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

LYNCH VOTE NIGHT 3

Fiona WW - Brendan, Gertrude, Henry, Doris, Clodagh, Tegan, Jake, Riona, Orla, Liam
    Doris WW - Isla
    Riona WW - Fiona

Results ordered latest vote first.

IMPORTANT MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Tomorrow will be a speed day.

Munch at 10
    Lynch at 2
    Munch at 3
    Lynch at 9

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

How did Doris get 2 votes?

LYNCH VOTE NIGHT 3

Fiona WW - Brendan, Gertrude, Henry, Doris, Clodagh, Tegan, Jake, Riona, Orla, Liam
    Isla WW - Doris
    Riona WW - Fiona

Results ordered latest vote first.

IMPORTANT MOD ANNOUNCEMNET

Tomorrow will be a speed day.

Munch at 10
    Lynch at 2
    Munch at 3
    Lynch at 9

Will Isla be modkilled for not voting? Also why does Doris get so many votes?

Henry WW wrote: »
    How did Doris get 2 votes?

You read that wrong Henry, mods don't make mistakes

Will Isla be modkilled for not voting? Also why does Doris get so many votes?

You passed the test, well done

Ah fiddlesticks, Steve was the bloody security gaurd :(.
    I’m not saying he wasn’t converted but he was the bloody security guard before that. He made a comment when we got back here.
    He said he felt protective. I think he was the grave robber as well!

Probably totally wrong, we will just have to wait on the priest.

• Advertisement

You read that wrong Henry, mods don't make mistakes

He read it backwards.

Advertisement