Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    There is 100 percent a baddie on the Tacano islander group.

Agreed, given the T-Rex's appearance today. I'd have it as either Tegan or Doris. Henry's vote on the first lynch sticks out for me as not being evil. And I've not got a wolfie feeling from you. Riona seemed grand and her claim seems fine too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

While I don't believe that that act of eliminating all wolves on Sorna brought us back to Nublar, I'm hopeful that we managed to get the last ones here today in Steve and Fiona.

However, let's not take it as a given that none of us Sornans could be a wolf.

While I don't believe that that act of eliminating all wolves on Sorna brought us back to Nublar, I'm hopeful that we managed to get the last ones here today in Steve and Fiona.

True but we know at least one of the Tacanos is evil, with the T-Rex knocking about.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    In all seriousness it’s way to early for the priest to come out. I’ll tell you who it isn’t, it’s isnt Isla.

Isla is has no faith in god.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

On my list it’s the people with ? Marks.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    True but we know at least one of the Tacanos is evil, with the T-Rex knocking about.

Is right, one of you is what I presume is SK Rex.

So Jake reckons there are no wolves left, just SK. Fine as an opinion, but we should continue as if there are wolves out there too.

Brendan WW wrote: »

Doris Tegen and yourself are my suspects

Henry could have fooled me yesterday too.

So Jake reckons there are no wolves left, just SK. Fine as an opinion, but we should continue as if there are wolves out there too.

True, but we should be looking at the taco gang first.

Isla is has no faith in god.

God dosen’t need you to believe in him, he will weigh you and judge you and put you in the dark place without your faith.

On my list it’s the people with ? Marks.

So if I understand it right, I'm the only one from Sorna who could be a wolf in your opinion?

• Advertisement

If there are wolves left they are in the ? Marks. We will know if the wolves still walk as they will strike at me if they do.

(Ooc - technical question- do the wolves have to put in a munch?)

True, but we should be looking at the taco gang first.

BYSJ.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSwbXI36RQtX8Htxc7gTyxVIb2r2_jlLnnNNrHUHq6UKw60u0Sbw

God dosen’t need you to believe in him, he will weigh you and judge you and put you in the dark place without your faith.

He took my dame, my kid and all I have left is my hat and the bottle

So if I understand it right, I'm the only one from Sorna who could be a wolf in your opinion?

Or Orlagh if she dosent die, but I don’t think you are a wolf. Who killed Steve?

Or Orlagh if she dosent die, but I don’t think you are a wolf. Who killed Steve?

Right. It's just that I was the only one I saw a '?' beside on your list, and that's fine to keep your mind open about me, but I wouldn't be so quick to close your mind on the others.

I didn't pull the trigger on Steve, but he, Angus and Gabriel are the Sornans I went hardest on. I'm hopeful that there are at least 2 wolves among those 3 names.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Jake! You know how sad you’ve just made me?

A level of sad that only Ben and Jerry’s phish food can fix

:(

I’ve to go. Have fun.

Orla WW wrote: »

Not you Clodagh. Sorry :)

Right. It's just that I was the only one I saw a '?' beside on your list, and that's fine to keep your mind open about me, but I wouldn't be so quick to close your mind on the others.

I didn't pull the trigger on Steve, but he, Angus and Gabriel are the Sornans I went hardest on. I'm hopeful that there are at least 2 wolves among those 3 names.

Gabriel was a wolf if that helps and you called him out iirc.

Do they make a genie-themed flavour Orla?? :D

Damn, now I want ice cream.

• Advertisement

Not you Clodagh. Sorry :)

Thank god for that cos all I have in the freezer is 6 cornettos

This got me thinking some more: Who killed Steve? Who is our vig?

I could make a shortlist through some deduction, but as a villager why would I, you or anyone want that posted?

It would be like a breakfast vig menu for any remaining SK/wolf.

Whoever killed Steve should be kept under-wraps for the good of the village.

If there are wolves left they are in the ? Marks. We will know if the wolves still walk as they will strike at me if they do.

(Ooc - technical question- do the wolves have to put in a munch?)

The wolves tell the mods via their Backroom who they want to munch. This happens during night phase only. No wolves alive at night phase, no order will be received.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Orla WW wrote:
    Thank god for that cos all I have in the freezer is 6 cornettos

Can I have one?

Do they make a genie-themed flavour Orla?? :D

Damn, now I want ice cream.

I’m always watching, Gerty ;)

Get yer own cornettos vlad

This got me thinking some more: Who killed Steve? Who is our vig?

I could make a shortlist through some deduction, but as a villager why would I, you or anyone want that posted?

It would be like a breakfast vig menu for any remaining SK/wolf.

Whoever killed Steve should be kept under-wraps for the good of the village.

I didn’t mean you should say I meant you should think about it. I think the vig should be shooting while they are still alive. As long as the priest isn’t munched I’ll be happy, because I’m probably the priest you see.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Orla WW wrote:
    Get yer own cornettos vlad

But I want one your yours!

The wolves tell the mods via their Backroom who they want to munch. This happens during night phase only. No wolves alive at night phase, no order will be received.

Good so if I’m right there is no munch.

Pter wrote: »

Hello good sir, would you like to tell us how many baddies there were at the start and how many conversions/activations there were ?

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »

I’ll email one to ya :D

Advertisement