Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    It's possibly irrelevant at this point but this was Katies death:

Katie WW went to the kitchen to get herself some toast. Toast is almost as good as jello. As she pushed down the handle on the toaster, one of the elements inside the toaster sparked. Katie WW’s eyes grew wide as the spark caught on the skin of her hand and travelled all the way up her arm, before her entire body exploded in a burst of flame.

Katie WW is dead.

It's still pretty funny though :)

Isla, how come you're still alive if you missed a vote?

They voted Doris.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

It's possibly irrelevant at this point but this was Katies death:

Katie WW went to the kitchen to get herself some toast. Toast is almost as good as jello. As she pushed down the handle on the toaster, one of the elements inside the toaster sparked. Katie WW’s eyes grew wide as the spark caught on the skin of her hand and travelled all the way up her arm, before her entire body exploded in a burst of flame.

Katie WW is dead.

It's still pretty funny though :)

Isla, how come you're still alive if you missed a vote?

I think Isla did vote in the updated lynch votes, plus you need to miss 2 votes to be in trouble with the mods.

Oh and Taco priest don’t do anything till you see my role.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

So she wasn’t 24 hours after someone else. So that idea can be thrown out.

Think we just stick to knocking you lot off so SORNA can be declared the rightful winners of this game. ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I’ve seen from game start, so from now on would be best. Imagine you are a sk I’m sure it won’t take long. Now you have a dog with a bone who feels he has you caught do you kill him and say “ it wasn’t me sure that would be stupid you guys can clearly see that killing him has implicated me and therefore I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me “ . Or if you allow me to live then you can say “ I could not have tolerated this dog to live and so you can see I can clearly not choose the wine in front of him”
    Luckily I’m the dread pirate Roberts and whichever wine you drink you are dead.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m tearing my hair out here trying to work out the close on this, you have played a serious game. Playing the confusion card at the beginning and then buddying up strategically to certain players. You have simply cruised to this position with little or no suspicion on you. The seer is dead and the vig is either out of shots or believes you. So in this scenario ( call it hypothetical for the purposes of this post) do you kill the badger that is coming after you or do you let him live to spend his lunch break canvassing for your lunch?

Id keep calm and carry on doing what ive been doing.

Thr player with a bone would eventually give up

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    Of the top of my head, the taco deaths were

Mon- lynch - Abi
    Tues - mun - Derry
    Tues - kill - Katie (burned to death by a dodgy toaster)
    Tues - T-rex - Conor
    Tues - Lynch - Holly

If Katie was mod killed I think it would be announced.

Now why would yoi thonk sje was modkolled?

It could have been a bus, I can’t clear her so I’m just putting it out there. Kill Isla first after that keep killing Taco’s.

Why me first? Do you frel threatened by me?

Day zero one, my lynch me craic created conversation when there was none, it got people talking. I didnt shy away, I put myself on the line to dtart discussion...... would an sk do that?

Since then I believe the taco islanders apprecaite my general play has been team villager.

But sure kill me first.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I posed the modkilled question

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Jake, are you not convinced Riona is Samual L ?

If it is just the Sk left, my order would be

Brendan - Playing the perfect game - maybe a mask.
    Tegan - Have been iffy about her the whole game
    Doris - No issues with her but by default I put her here
    Isla - Surely couldn't be that brazen to be the Sk.
    Riona - Don't think we will reach Riona

Of course, slot me in there wherever ye like. I'm a suss as any of us I suppose.

Perfect game? Where do you come up with this?

From your point of view
    a) if I'm the SK how am I playing the perfect game if you think I'm the SK? Surely the perfect game would be for you not to think that?

b) if I'm a villager how am I playing the perfect game if you think I'm the SK?
    Surely the perfect game would be for you to think I was a villager.

Either way (assuming we're just down to the T-Rex) the perfect game would not involve me being the highest on your suspect list.

From being on Taco, while it appeared she accidentally died in the flavour i believe she did nothing to warrant a modkilled plus the mods would have been up front as they were with babs being modkilled.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Id keep calm and carry on doing what ive been doing.

Thr player with a bone would eventually give up

Not a hope

Brendan WW wrote: »

From your point of view
    a) if I'm the SK how am I playing the perfect game if you think I'm the SK? Surely the perfect game would be for you not to think that?

Either way (assuming we're just down to the T-Rex) the perfect game would not involve me being the highest on your suspect list.

Ive had zero suspicions on you, so personally if your the sk well done.

Id prefer Doris or Tegrn before Bren.

Not a hope

We will see.

Fact is, Im not the SK. So your best looking else where cupcake

We will see.

Fact is, Im not the SK. So your best looking else where cupcake

Is that your total defence?

Is that your total defence?

Its no defence. Its just the facts

From being on Taco, while it appeared she accidentally died in the flavour i believe she did nothing to warrant a modkilled plus the mods would have been up front as they were with babs being modkilled.

I'd say she wasn't modkilled. It didn't look like that to me.

I'd guess it was a double munch. Maybe the wolves did a task to get a second kill on the first munch.

I'd say she wasn't modkilled. It didn't look like that to me.

I'd guess it was a double munch. Maybe the wolves did a task to get a second kill on the first munch.

The flavour suggested to me, that ot was two separate teams. But thats just my hunch

The flavour suggested to me, that ot was two separate teams. But thats just my hunch

I see where you're coming from. So do you think the SK did it or another wolf team? SK kills haven't been at 10, but could've been another wolf team. Maybe they did split wolf teams up but didn't do it evenly. They put 2 wolves from one team on one island and the third member on another island. And the same in reverse for team 2. That would explain two kills for us, and only one kill for them if the single member was lynched or vig killed prior to the first munch.

I see where you're coming from. So do you think the SK did it or another wolf team? SK kills haven't been at 10, but could've been another wolf team. Maybe they did split wolf teams up but didn't do it evenly. They put 2 wolves from one team on one island and the third member on another island. And the same in reverse for team 2. That would explain two kills for us, and only one kill for them if the single member was lynched or vig killed prior to the first munch.

Maybe, who knows.

My guess is an SK and a wolf team but its pure guesswork

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

As kills go it's been unique. No mention of a t-rex, or a handler with an e-tablet. That would suggest a failed task to me.

• Advertisement

As kills go it's been unique. No mention of a t-rex, or a handler with an e-tablet. That would suggest a failed task to me.

A failed task? As in a task to keep them alive that was failed?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Is that unheard of? Maybe there was a big reward at the end of it?

Sorry I mentioned it now, it's irrelevant at this stage of the game if we're working through Taco Island.

I personally dont think so but thats just my opinion

Is that unheard of? Maybe there was a big reward at the end of it?

Sorry I mentioned it now, it's irrelevant at this stage of the game if we're working through Taco Island.

I was just wondering what you meant, because to me it looked more like a completed task to get an extra kill.

It's possible that they failed a task though, I just wanted to be clear on what you were saying.

*A completed task or a second wolf team/SK kill.

Now why would yoi thonk sje was modkolled?

Was responding to someone who asked if Katie could have been mod killed.

From your point of view

Maybe the perfect game were the wrong words. You appear very villager but maybe you have pulled the wool over all our eyes is what I was getting at. I really hope you are village cos I like you.

If we are down to just the sk and we believe they are in the taco folk, anyone being to defensive must have something to hide, I don't mind dying if the village win.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

If the SK is from Tacano I would kill us in this order:

Tegan
    isla

I reckon we would have them by now but if not:

Doris - just to prove I am not them
    Henry
    Riona
    Brendan

There was only 1 wolf kill yesterday and the t rex, so whatever way we look at it, there is only 1 wolf team left, and we should know for sure at 10am

I miss detective Isla.

• Advertisement

There was only 1 wolf kill yesterday and the t rex, so whatever way we look at it, there is only 1 wolf team left, and we should know for sure at 10am

These are who is left

Brendan WW - T
    Doris WW - T
    Gertrude WW - S
    Henry WW - T
    Isla WW - T
    Jake WW - S
    Liam WW - S
    Orla WW - S
    Riona WW - T
    Tegan WW - T

Even assuming that we are just down to the SK. As Isla says they'll probably try kill all the Sorna people before we can get through the Tacano people. So it matters the order we lynch people Henry. We can't just say we'll work through the Tacano people and that's grand.

Advertisement