Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    If the SK is from Tacano I would kill us in this order:

Tegan
    isla

I reckon we would have them by now but if not:

Doris - just to prove I am not them
    Henry
    Riona
    Brendan

Why Doris 3rd.

Id have her first based on her low posting style the first few days.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    *A completed task or a second wolf team/SK kill.

I thought that if it was a bonus kill, then there would have been specific mention of a third party being involved. It's the only kill where there is only the visitor mentioned.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Why Doris 3rd.

Id have her first based on her low posting style the first few days.

Em coz I am Doris? I am not an SK or a wolves and I feel the people I put below me are villagers so that is why I put you and Tegan before me.

Em coz I am Doris? I am not an SK or a wolves and I feel the people I put below me are villagers so that is why I put you and Tegan before me.

No self sacrifice like Henry no?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    These are who is left

Brendan WW - T
    Doris WW - T
    Gertrude WW - S
    Henry WW - T
    Isla WW - T
    Jake WW - S
    Liam WW - S
    Orla WW - S
    Riona WW - T
    Tegan WW - T

Even assuming that we are just down to the SK. As Isla says they'll probably try kill all the Sorna people before we can get through the Tacano people. So it matters the order we lynch people Henry. We can't just say we'll work through the Tacano people and that's grand.

You're right, if we go with that, we would end up at 3 tacos, next move would be lynch. The best ending for a neutral but lets end it before that.

• Advertisement

No self sacrifice like Henry no?

No problem with me going first. It just won't help the village but happy to be sacrificed.

No problem with me going first. It just won't help the village but happy to be sacrificed.

But youll go third rather than last knowing your a villager , according to you.

Meh, i dont think your team village

Your my number 1 choice, Tegen Second

Who is most likely Munch target if there are still any wolves alive?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    WP Clodagh, she was a bogof alright (buykill one get one free) one of a pair of star crossed lovers. She had to do the task to save her sister Mary which was spotted by Gabriel.
    So Gabriel messed up and realised that she was doing a task and outed her as roled. Clodagh couldn’t tell us what had happened for fear of being munched and the wolves getting a double hit on us.
    The wolves (Fiona) targeted her sister Lex (Mary) again and this time they were successful but luckily we caught her , WP Nigel (confirmed seer btw). I faked fighting with Nigel and with Clodagh because I felt they were PR and hopefully that helped with the decisions that the wolves made. So the vig killed Gabriel which got him killed and then the grave robber stole the vigs power which resurrected the power.
    I don’t know what happened on the other island at this time btw.

Back on this island Nigel called out Mary (wolf ) and me (not wolf ) after a game changer. Double peeking Mary was hands down the best move in the game. Then the wolves killed Desmond (NRV) because he was repping the Vig.
    Next Isla ( serial killer) killed Nigel (seer). Then Rhiona gave us Steve (converted wolf) in what I hope was not but may be a serial killer move. Finally after the vig killed Steve we lynched Fionula ( triceratops handler wolf) and and poor Clodagh died of a broken heart (PR Starr crossed lover).

So I think that’s all the wolves dead (they were all on our island) but I don’t get told the stuff for Taco island. The Taco island priest will be able to come out after I’m killed and confirm all this and confirm my role.

So kill Isla then I donno maybe Rhiona and then yes it’s the rest of the Taco islanders in any order. We should have the numbers. That’s assuming there is no munch this morning.

So just to put it in a list, is this correct ?

Confirmed dead Wolves
    Gabriel (wolf vig? ) [ Killed by village vig?]
    Fiona (converter wolf)
    Steve (Graverobber) [ Killed by village vig?]
    Mary (converted wolf/Clodaghs lover) [ Killed by village vig?]

villagers
    CLodagh(marys lover)
    Nigel (seer)
    Desmond (NRV)

Do you know what Ewan and Eva were or just prefer not to say ?

But youll go third rather than last knowing your a villager , according to you.

Meh, i dont think your team village

Your my number 1 choice, Tegen Second

I feel the others can offer more to the village than I can so it makes more sense to keep them alive over me.

• Advertisement

I feel the others can offer more to the village than I can so it makes more sense to keep them alive over me.

Thats actually a good answer

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    So just to put it in a list, is this correct ?

Confirmed dead Wolves
    Gabriel (wolf vig? ) [ Killed by village vig?]
    Fiona (converter wolf)
    Steve (Graverobber) [ Killed by village vig?]
    Mary (converted wolf/Clodaghs lover) [ Killed by village vig?]

villagers
    CLodagh(marys lover)
    Nigel (seer)
    Desmond (NRV)

Do you know what Ewan and Eva were or just prefer not to say ?

I got them confused in my head and I haven’t had time to check. Steve was converted Fiona was original

Ok I’ll be dying now. Kill Isla .

Ok I’ll be dying now. Kill Isla .

Yep, and Ill be framed. Godspeed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Refresh refresh refresh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

No wolves left?

I feel like we're missing a wolf on Sora then.

If Gabriel had his power stolen
    Steve and Mary were converted by Fiona ?
    Who stole the power from Gabriel?

There's still a missing graverobber

I wonder if we are right about there being no wolves left and that is why there is no munch post yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

tumblr_mfczmbe6oB1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Oh nm, no death, no wolves!

• Advertisement

928494.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Oooh Rex

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    No wolves left?
    I wonder if we are right about there being no wolves left and that is why there is no munch post yet?

Looks like it

Rjg.gif

As dawn came up on Nublar, the Island was peaceful. The villagers slept soundly and the watchman had fallen asleep. The sun broke through the trees and the island began to stir. Vibrations began to shake the trees, the village looked towards the trees to hear a massive roar. A massive T-Rex stepped through the trees, its head clearing the tree line. Stepping over the bodies of raptors, she moved towards the nearest villager she could find. Snapping its head back and then moving swiftly through the air the T-Rex grabbed Jake in its jaws. Ripping him apart.

Jake WW is dead

Liam WW wrote: »
    I feel like we're missing a wolf on Sora then.

If Gabriel had his power stolen
    Steve and Mary were converted by Fiona ?
    Who stole the power from Gabriel?

There's still a missing graverobber

Steve’s the robber

So looks like we are just dealing with a SK.

Steve’s the robber

Dead men can't talk Jake!

Except in our wonderful luxury dead room, we've spared no expense in developing the premier afterlife experience!

So looks like we are just dealing with a SK.

"Stepping over the bodies of raptors"

Yup

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

As dawn came up on Nublar, the Island was peaceful. The villagers slept soundly and the watchman had fallen asleep. The sun broke through the trees and the island began to stir. Vibrations began to shake the trees, the village looked towards the trees to hear a massive roar. A massive T-Rex stepped through the trees, its head clearing the tree line. Stepping over the bodies of raptors, she moved towards the nearest villager she could find. Snapping its head back and then moving swiftly through the air the T-Rex grabbed Jake in its jaws. Ripping him apart.

Jake WW is dead

No munch post and this pretty much confirm the wolves are gone.

Advertisement