Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

So who we gonna lynch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

So if I have the numbers right, as long as village vig hits someone from taco and we always Lynch in the tacos then village has it won.

Since its short day, we all decide who we are lynching now and let vig shoot into the crowd

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

So we can ignore the Sornas for being T-Rex. I'd have Tegan and Doris as my top suspects. Henry didn't vote for the other person in the first Tacano lynch and Riona seems to be confirmed by Jake (assuming Jake was actually the priest).

Gertrude WW - S
    Liam WW - S
    Orla WW - S

Brendan WW - T
    Doris WW - T
    Henry WW - T
    Isla WW - T
    Riona WW - T
    Tegan WW - T

Liam WW wrote: »
    So if I have the numbers right, as long as village vig hits someone from taco and we always Lynch in the tacos then village has it won.

That may be assuming the vig gets more than one shot in, I think.

• Advertisement

Taco villagers have no reason to oppose this. Village wins if we all agree

Brendan WW wrote: »
    That may be assuming the vig gets more than one shot in, I think.

Ah you're right. I thought there was more of us Soras left lol.

GG tacos. I guess it is true, the reason the islands merged was because you guys owned it

Taco villagers have no reason to oppose this. Village wins if we all agree

They don't but assuming no bodyguard and on vig hit per day. So unless there's something wrong below we could still be left with 1 sorna and 1 tacano at the end, assuming neither vig nor SK get killed.

S v T
    3 v 6
    3 v 5 (vig hit)
    3 v 4 (lynch)
    2 v 4 (SK)
    2 v 3 (vig hit)
    2 v 2 (lynch)
    1 v 2 (SK)
    1 v 1 (vig hit)

Well you are likely to be last taco left alive. Are you the SK Brendan ? Lol

Actually maybe Riona will be last left, so yeah we just gotta get lucky with the vig

• Advertisement

Well you are likely to be last taco left alive. Are you the SK Brendan ? Lol

If I was the last one left I'd be wondering what Riona had done for the village/vig to kill them off.

And if I was the last taco left alive then I'd have to be the SK, anyone would be in that situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

What's the pattern to the T-Rex attacks? They've all been at 10am or just after?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Yesterdays was I think 10:30, tues was later, I think around 12?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Here, less to catch up on this time cos there are less people, will post my opinions in a minute

How about we all pick 2 names, the top name we go with?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Yesterdays was I think 10:30, tues was later, I think around 12?

This could be important as there are no wolves left, we have to try and figure out when the next SK could be if we can.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    This could be important as there are no wolves left, we have to try and figure out when the next SK could be if we can.

They have been one a day thus far. Can't see a reason for that to change.

I imagine it will be sometime after the next munch.

They will be between lynches, I don't see the importance of this?

• Advertisement

How about we all pick 2 names, the top name we go with?

I just voted Isla

Seems as good a place as any to start

I've voted for Tegan. Was between them and Doris.

I would like to see if Brendan has hoodwinked us all along but cant see anyone else voting you, so will be tegan, doris, or isla

Riona WW wrote: »
    Here, less to catch up on this time cos there are less people, will post my opinions in a minute

GG riona, well played.

I would like to see if Brendan has hoodwinked us all along but cant see anyone else voting you, so will be tegan, doris, or isla

Hopefully the vig can get lucky a couple of turns and it wont matter, he'll be got anyways

Okay so assuming Jake was the priest, felt he had been hinting at it for a while as everytime people suggested the priest might be dead he said the priest was alive (even though he had been also saying other stuff to seem like he was just trying to confuse our opposition) and combining that with the wolves being no more I dont think I am going to be targeted for a while. As the SK will no im not the Vig as it's essentially confirmed that I am a Bad Mother F*cker of a Jedi NRV now.

That said as it appears it is one of my fellow Taconites that we will have to kill to win I'm going to give my run down of who I would hit first. Don't put more stock in this than your own opinions if you know your a villager

Tegan - very early on tried to through some shade on me, but when she backed off supposidly due to my defending myself in the way I did I focused less on her as she did not stand out a lot. She was one of the two I didn't have much of a read on but I really didn't like her comment suggesting letting Fiona live longer and Killing Isla first. Why in gods name would a villager want us to let a known wolf live long enough to kill again just on the off chance of catching the SK (at that point we were not sure if there was another wolf too tbh). However if she was the SK knowing she would survive at least 2 more lynches (Isla then Fiona's) if people went with that, while getting to kill herself would make sense of the suggestion.

Isla - rubbed everyone up the wrong way early on with her lynch me move as well as her De Tective persona. Calmed a bit when we went to Taco island and stood out less and less as things progressed. This could be what an SK who no longer wanted so much attention would do especially when the people from the 2nd island hadn't forgotten her and still had a hard on to lynch her upon our re-uniting.

Henry - I actually voted for Henry in my first 2 votes iirc but since then he has really dropped off my wolf dar. Guess thats because he actually got our wolves on Taco island before coming back to get the other islands wolves. Could be the SK but he is no longer at the top of my list 3/4th

Doris - would be placed similarily to Henry on my list but mostly because Doris has kind of coasted through the game without doing much of note. In fact the only time I remember Doris really being spoken of was how her comments were always about mechanics or other such non noteworthy things. Could be a well hidden SK and probably my third choice but it's close

Brendan - If it's Brendan he almost deserves it. He has been like Doris in terms of coasting through but has always been involved in discussions and helpful to the village.

1 of them could be our vig too remember but those are my thoughts atm

Just voted too, you can consider the above post of mine my FFA

riddled with typos that big post, Henry didn't get all our wolves we did but you get what I meant. I find my posts when playing WW are far worse in terms of that kind of thing than normally for some reason

Riona WW wrote: »
    Okay so assuming Jake was the priest, felt he had been hinting at it for a while as everytime people suggested the priest might be dead he said the priest was alive (even though he had been also saying other stuff to seem like he was just trying to confuse our opposition) and combining that with the wolves being no more I dont think I am going to be targeted for a while. As the SK will no im not the Vig as it's essentially confirmed that I am a Bad Mother F*cker of a Jedi NRV now.

That said as it appears it is one of my fellow Taconites that we will have to kill to win I'm going to give my run down of who I would hit first. Don't put more stock in this than your own opinions if you know your a villager

Tegan - very early on tried to through some shade on me, but when she backed off supposidly due to my defending myself in the way I did I focused less on her as she did not stand out a lot. She was one of the two I didn't have much of a read on but I really didn't like her comment suggesting letting Fiona live longer and Killing Isla first. Why in gods name would a villager want us to let a known wolf live long enough to kill again just on the off chance of catching the SK (at that point we were not sure if there was another wolf too tbh). However if she was the SK knowing she would survive at least 2 more lynches (Isla then Fiona's) if people went with that, while getting to kill herself would make sense of the suggestion.

Isla - rubbed everyone up the wrong way early on with her lynch me move as well as her De Tective persona. Calmed a bit when we went to Taco island and stood out less and less as things progressed. This could be what an SK who no longer wanted so much attention would do especially when the people from the 2nd island hadn't forgotten her and still had a hard on to lynch her upon our re-uniting.

Henry - I actually voted for Henry in my first 2 votes iirc but since then he has really dropped off my wolf dar. Guess thats because he actually got our wolves on Taco island before coming back to get the other islands wolves. Could be the SK but he is no longer at the top of my list 3/4th

Doris - would be placed similarily to Henry on my list but mostly because Doris has kind of coasted through the game without doing much of note. In fact the only time I remember Doris really being spoken of was how her comments were always about mechanics or other such non noteworthy things. Could be a well hidden SK and probably my third choice but it's close

Brendan - If it's Brendan he almost deserves it. He has been like Doris in terms of coasting through but has always been involved in discussions and helpful to the village.

1 of them could be our vig too remember but those are my thoughts atm

Can't be the vig because there were vig shots on Sorna.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

A split in the park visitors made one visitor feel very anxious. Strength by numbers was the best mantra in his opinion. He felt glad he'd managed to sneak a pistol on to the island. As the day had worn he'd become very suspicious about one particular visitor and his motives. Taking his gun from his pocket he decided he'd follow his gut. He found the visitor staring in to distance looking at the world go by.

Without a second thought he lifted the gun and popped Isla WW in the back of the head. Isla WW is dead

Advertisement