Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Tegan were you told you could protect from SK? could have come out once we knew there were no more wolves otherwise

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I can only confirm it after the next 'munch'. I know there is no munch but whenever the new day starts. Stay away from Tegan until then. If she's lying then pile back on her tomorrow.

Just make sure you post it as close after munch time as possible in case the SK targets you!

I reckon my time is now up after this but as I am just a villager the game won't end. Next is line is Henry, if the game still doesn't end then I say you or Riona have played a blinder as the SK.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Oooopsy Brendan. You do realise you’ve just signed your own death warrant

Orla WW wrote: »
    Doris 1st then?

don't do that just based on my saying that was my move. If you think Henry is more suss and I did previously, then go for him. I find them on the same level but like Doris could appear to have been hiding more. THat said my top 2 most likelies from Taco were Tegan then Isla so... good thing im not a detective and just a bad mother f*cker chief engineer on this here island.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Can anyone counter claim Ian Malcolm? it is a name I would have expected to be in the game.

Have you protected others in the game?

Yup, I protected Desmond then you as ye seemed useful at the time. Then Jake but the SK timing seems to have screwed me over. Have asked mods for clarification re: if I can protect against SK.

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Yup, I protected Desmond then you as ye seemed useful at the time. Then Jake but the SK timing seems to have screwed me over. Have asked mods for clarification re: if I can protect against SK.

With nobody counter claiming you and what your saying making sense I am believing what you have to say now. I would doubt you can protect against SK

Doris or Henry? it's very close for me and I have a feeling non Taco folk may be following our lead (don't blame you if you do but if we hadn't been split i'd 100% be saying not to).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Oooopsy Brendan. You do realise you’ve just signed your own death warrant

Perhaps, but if so then the SK doesn't take out someone from Sorna. That means they have fewer places to hide and still haven't taken out the vig. In which case the village should see it home I think.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Just make sure you post it as close after munch time as possible in case the SK targets you!

I reckon my time is now up after this but as I am just a villager the game won't end. Next is line is Henry, if the game still doesn't end then I say you or Riona have played a blinder as the SK.

I will post it as soon as I'm told.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Switching to Doris

Team assemble

Switch votes off Tegan if you previously voted there.

Need to consolidate on Doris now incase there are afks

• Advertisement

If we don't get the right one with our lynch.

The SK may try to kill Bren as suggested but if so then we def still have a vig amonst the Sorna residents and the 2nd out of Doris/Henry should be killed straight away and even if that does not do it we will still be next up at bat to either take out tegan or Bren (if both are still alive and we believe one of them lied about their role)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

You need to lynch me or Doris now, that's obvious, I don't mind which one of us you choose. If its not Doris, I don't know where you should go after me, Brendan can clear himself 99% and Tegan if they are in agreement on the player Tegan picked.

Imo the game is over in the next 2 lynches, or the next one if you lynch Doris next.

Vote in for Doris

Votes in on Doris. I won’t be around after 1 till after munch

If we don't get the right one with our lynch.

The SK may try to kill Bren as suggested but if so then we def still have a vig amonst the Sorna residents and the 2nd out of Doris/Henry should be killed straight away and even if that does not do it we will still be next up at bat to either take out tegan or Bren (if both are still alive and we believe one of them lied about their role)

I’d then be inclined to take Brendan out then Tegan.

So Doris

giphy.gif

You claimed to have no role and at this point I can't see that logically changing unlike how Tegan revealed, so my question is like I asked her... any last words?

I'm going to have to go out for an hour and a half or so in a few mins, hopefully when I come back we will have won but if not I should be back before the next lynch anyway if a vig has not won it by then

So Doris

giphy.gif

You claimed to have no role and at this point I can't see that logically changing unlike how Tegan revealed, so my question is like I asked her... any last words?

No it is not going to change now or after ye lynch me as my lynch will not end the game.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBTAIKH01ft311u6X5UPmv12MEDmAdZZg3FoXB2rbYKslqRGJm

If we’ve all voted can we get the results now? I’m waiting for someone who is running late and I am

B
    O
    R
    E
    D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Anyone who hasn't voted please do.

There will be punishments for non voters.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I have voted my vote.

On my phone now but I voted twice, having changed my original vote

Is lynch at 2 or 3?

Its at 2

The only thing that irks me slightly about Brendans claim is that he didn't include a character name and I cant think of a role from the movie that would match a tracker.

But either way - its all self resolving :)

lynch at 2, don't think SK will be able to make his/her move till 3 though if Doris isn't it. New day doesn't begin till the munch

Liam WW wrote: »
    The only thing that irks me slightly about Brendans claim is that he didn't include a character name and I cant think of a role from the movie that would match a tracker.

But either way - its all self resolving :)

Oh did I not? I'm Donald Gennaro, lawyer (The Tracker).

I forgot about him.

Well it would only be fitting if you got eaten by the T-rex :evil:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM39wPR3eDs-bm4tUwvntdHHtoyeIugjblkbsR8yg6C0XMDbqo

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Oh did I not? I'm Donald Gennaro, lawyer (The Tracker).

Everyone rushes to google... you died on the toilet, ha ha! :pac:

Advertisement