Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

MY1G6.gif

AromaticFixedCow-size_restricted.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

MY1G6.gif

TB squeezing every last drop of voddie from the bottle :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Ooooooooooooooooooooo

Oh

visitors (who seemingly never learn) all began to run as they heard the thunder of the T-Rex stomping in their direction. Orla was leading the pack but lost her footing on the uneven ground as the others raced ahead. The T-Rex snapped her up and devoured her in one before letting out a mighty roar and retreating

Orla has been killed

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Tegan performed an action on me last night

things were getting serious now, someone had to end this, people were dying and the visitor numbers were dwindling. One visitor had been watching and waiting he was sure he's worked it out, he raised his gun and fired off 3 rounds hitting Henry right between the eyes.

Henry was killed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Well played Orla but I hope the answer to if you were our vig was

giphy.gif

at least now there is no reason that Brendan should not get a response with regards Tegan. Which should determine if it's Her or Henry we lynch or the vig shoots

Wait Henry dead, and Tegan cleared if we believed Brendan...so

game over please

things were getting serious now, someone had to end this, people were dying and the visitor numbers were dwindling. One visitor had been watching and waiting he was sure he's worked it out, he raised his gun and fired off 3 rounds hitting Henry right between the eyes.

Henry was killed

Quick shooting vig. Have we won mods?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Lynch form open. Lynch at 9 unless all votes come in and everyone agrees to go early.

wtf?

Brendan what exactly do you get when you use your power? just an action

Tegan can you confirm your action was done on him?

Non former Taconians who do you believe?

Riona WW wrote: »
    wtf?

I just get told if they performed an action and who it was used on. I don't get told anything else.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I just get told if they performed an action and who it was used on. I don't get told anything else.

So she could be lying but I don't know what the action would have been on me if she wasn't.

And if she wasn't lying then it must be you, because it's not one of the Sornas.

wtf?

By just an action does it say you were protected.

Currently im leaning towards believing Tegan even though, Tegan was top of my original list inc Isla, Doris, Henry & Brendan. Mostly because Ian Malcolm is someone who imo has to be in the game and was not countered while Mr toilet would not be

By just an action does it say you were protected.

Currently im leaning towards believing Tegan even though, Tegan was top of my original list inc Isla, Doris, Henry & Brendan. Mostly because Ian Malcolm is someone who imo has to be in the game and was not countered while Mr toilet would not be

Nope, nothing that indicates what the action was just an action.

That toilet is going to be the death of me it seems.

Were you able to use your power at any stage from the start riona or was it something you earned?

Sorna folk your going to have to weigh in?

Because the T-Rex was on our island nobody can be trusted. Personally I think that Ian Malcolm would be a more likely character. There was also no counter claim to this. However it is kind of interesting that no BG protections got noted on thread cos conveniently Tegan chose the wrong person each time.

The Lawyor's a less important character and his power is a bit vague (does not say what action or even if good or bad action).

I dont blame you if you question me too considering how many of the people from our island whom I expected to end the game with their death did not do so

Were you able to use your power at any stage from the start riona or was it something you earned?

I had to survive until Day 3 before I could pick one person to find out what info they had gained from the mods.

I had to survive until Day 3 before I could pick one person to find out what info they had gained from the mods.

Did you have to do anything other than survive?

• Advertisement

To add to that the info I did get then lead to two wolves being Identified and I believe our priest then confirmed they were who I said too.

No way I could have gotten that info any way other than I stated on thread and no way the SK would also be given such info.

As said don't blame anyone questioning me after the deaths recently not working as expected but I gotta urge the sorna vote which should decide it to look at who out of you two has the best story now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Tegan performed an action on me last night

HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH

Did you have to do anything other than survive?

choose the right player. If I picked a NRV for example I would have gotten 0 info.

Who is left from the Sorna crew is this all on Gertie?

To add to that the info I did get then lead to two wolves being Identified and I believe our priest then confirmed they were who I said too.

No way I could have gotten that info any way other than I stated on thread and no way the SK would also be given such info.

As said don't blame anyone questioning me after the deaths recently not working as expected but I gotta urge the sorna vote which should decide it to look at who out of you two has the best story now

I don't doubt how you got the info, but I'm now doubting that it means you can't be the SK.

Who is left from the Sorna crew is this all on Gertie?

Liam is knocking about too I believe.

I don't doubt how you got the info, but I'm now doubting that it means you can't be the SK.

That would be some powerful SK but at this stage I can understand questioning everything.

Liam is knocking about too I believe.

Atleast it isn't all on one persons shoulders.

It has to be a person from Taco Island right? I can't see how it wouldn't be considering we had the T-Rex on our island.

That would be some powerful SK but at this stage I can understand questioning everything.

Atleast it isn't all on one persons shoulders.

It has to be a person from Taco Island right? I can't see how it wouldn't be considering we had the T-Rex on our island.

Well the vig is still alive and they are from Sorna. So if they are from Sorna it's the other one.

I suppose the SK could've done it remotely, but the flavour said a person moved into the shadow. That would definitely suggest they were on our island.

I'm able to track someone each night. That power would've been close enough to seer power had we been left with one wolf and not the SK. As you said the power depends on who you choose to track/request info about. If you had picked someone else your one power wouldn't have done much other than be a one time seer check essentially.

• Advertisement

I'm able to track someone each night. That power would've been close enough to seer power had we been left with one wolf and not the SK. As you said the power depends on who you choose to track/request info about. If you had picked someone else your one power wouldn't have done much other than be a one time seer check essentially.

I was expecting to end up using it on an outed / suspected (if dead) Seer or / Priest but at the time didn't have a clue who was the priest and our outed dead seer had checked the same dead person twice. Which is why I brought my power to the group so as to get a good idea from the Sorna folk who from their island would be worth using it on and in doing so (and being honest on thread in advance) hope that it might start to build a village core.

I do notice though that Tegan is letting us interrogate each other. Hoping one of us screws up (although as I goodie I dont think I can unless you take something I say the wrong way). Silence is a good way to avoid making a mistake and outing yourself though.

This is the endgame Sorna guys, please even if it's aimed at me poke at us

Advertisement