Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I'm not confirmed good, I just made a balls up of my last protect assuming that Brendan could perform another role. He's confirmed my protection attempt though so I would consider him good. Gertrude hasn't been around much so I didn't think of her.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    to help you catch up. Tegan is not confirmed good. Even though people considered me as close as we had to confirmed good the only ones who are confirmed are you and Liam based on the fact that the T-Rex was a Taco island problem and that Rex/the SK is the only bad one left (unless its Rex and a handler but I dont think this is the case... could be wrong).

I know its not me but as far as the vote goes one of Brendan, Tegan or myself has to be the ones being chosen between for the above reasons.

Thanks Riona.

Yeah sorry, I should have said that I needed clarification on if Brendan actually confirmed Tegan like he said he might be able to.

So...

Brendan WW
    Gertrude WW
    Liam WW
    Riona WW
    Tegan WW

I didn't realise the game was down to such low numbers.

At this stage, it will take a risky play from SK to win. Something like fake-claiming a BG would be that kind of risk, so Tegan isn't clear in my mind.

Could be way wrong here, and I have been in this game so far, but I'd be up for running yourself or Tegan in the next lynch.

*Hopes that laughter wasn't induced with SK Brendan*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Tegan:

explain this comment please

also, what is your backroom called? Why did you protect Brendan (a person you should not have trusted) and not Liam or Gertie?

Because they are a serial killer pairing. It makes absolutely zero sense that tegan guarded Brendan. It didn't matter a ****e if Brendan died. Protecting our vig was of utmost importance. I'm absolutely sick with myself that I didn't demand that she guard a soran

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I'm not confirmed good, I just made a balls up of my last protect assuming that Brendan could perform another role. He's confirmed my protection attempt though so I would consider him good. Gertrude hasn't been around much so I didn't think of her.

What role did you think Brendan could preform? Liam was here, we know that the SK should be among the Taco group so that really is an odd omission.

Also I asked / brought it up several times since you said it before and after her death but can you explain your Isla/Fiona suggestion.

Could be way wrong here, and I have been in this game so far, but I'd be up for running yourself or Tegan in the next lynch.

*Hopes that laughter wasn't induced with SK Brendan*

What puts Brendan more clear in your mind.

Nothing confirms his role. He could confirm Tegan (although his power is vague enough that even then) and I could argue that the priest / my being able to offer up 2 wolves could confirm me but what makes you put Brendan ahead of us?

btw I asked the mods if I could do this as it makes me less anon and they said yeah but I live in a different time zone so please question me every which way possible as like the last few nights im not too likely to be here at 9pm Irish time.

You know what actually. Ignore me. I'm far too tilted to be posting right now. I'm gonna go enjoy my dinner and I'll be back on around 8

:)

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    You know what actually. Ignore me. I'm far too tilted to be posting right now. I'm gonna go enjoy my dinner and I'll be back on around 8

:)

enjoy your dinner and obviously I don't disagree that at least one of them is dodgy (if both Bren is a better actor) but if you have anything to ask of me ask it as I may not be around later.

I'll stay on as late as I can

Just mulling it over...

...but Ian Malcolm as bodyguard? He was arguably the most craven in the movie...apart from the lawyer.

- If Ian Malcolm was a mod persona in the backroom, Riona and any others with a backroom would be able to call Tegan on that.

- Ian Malcolm could be in the game, but he could also be an alias provided to wolves/bads to use in the event of a mass reveal. Same goes for John 'Ray' Arnold.

It'll be Tegan or Riona for me in the next lynch, and I have to make a decision/register my vote soon.

Just mulling it over...

...but Ian Malcolm as bodyguard? He was arguably the most craven in the movie...apart from the lawyer.

- If Ian Malcolm was a mod persona in the backroom, Riona and any others with a backroom would be able to call Tegan on that.

- Ian Malcolm could be in the game, but he could also be an alias provided to wolves/bads to use in the event of a mass reveal. Same goes for John 'Ray' Arnold.

It'll be Tegan or Riona for me in the next lynch, and I have to make a decision/register my vote soon.

Why is Brendan not being considered ?

Given my warning above I don't think I can clue you in on the mod personas to clear that point up.

Look, IRL work is intruding a lot more on this than I thought it would. I thought protecting Brendan would be a good idea but obviously that was a mistake. He did confirm correctly that I performed the action so make of that what you will if you don't consider it a positive action.

Re: Fiona, I was suggesting that she could be vig shot and we could lynch Isla, getting two wolves together as at the time I considered Isla to be suspect wolf/sk

I'm happy to volunteer to be lynched. It will show who I am, which will confirm what Brendan said as correct. I'm Tacoland till I die so as we need to go through us to find the SK I can help thin the numbers for the SK to hide in.

Given my warning above I don't think I can clue you in on the mod personas to clear that point up.

Brendan is more of a hunch thing, and/or just hasn't been on my radar.

The main point is, I don't have the time IRL to do the investigating necessary for this next lynch. Also, I have to leave very soon.

I want to put in a vote that counts, so is there any form of village opinion on who between Brendan, Tegan and Riona?

Liam...care to help a Sornan brother out?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

If we weren't looking for someone from our island I'd be certain that Gertie was trying to pocket me.

Because they are a serial killer pairing. It makes absolutely zero sense that tegan guarded Brendan. It didn't matter a ****e if Brendan died. Protecting our vig was of utmost importance. I'm absolutely sick with myself that I didn't demand that she guard a soran

The only reason I can think of, but it's not one Tegan has stated, is that she went for me thinking I was bluffing and that I would never guess that she would think to protect me.

That's what I expected when I saw that she had performed an action on me.

Dennis Nedry would have the same powers as Ray Arnold... Just be an evil version.

Riona, are you Dennis Nedry?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    If we weren't looking for someone from our island I'd be certain that Gertie was trying to pocket me.

Fair opinion to have in general. But at this stage, since I'm not from your island, what is the point in making such a comment? All it does is place some uncertainty in a solidifying village.

Hmm.

Fair opinion to have in general. But at this stage, since I'm not from your island, what is the point in making such a comment? All it does is place some uncertainty in a solidifying village.

Hmm.

There was no real point in it. You have to lynch one of the three of us.

Dennis Nedry would have the same powers as Ray Arnold... Just be an evil version.

no im not.

Liam I think this will all fall on you (after your dinner), Gertie seems like she will follow your lead as she is playing catch up due to real life.

Tegan is blaming real life for not getting so involved and just going for a mistake. as her explanation.

Brendan is here and seems to be able to put up a good front.

I will stay online as late as I can and answer anything but yeah Im from Taco island and while it's the best Island if im saying not to believe a word the others say then I don't blame you for not believing me.

I hope your 2 bads theory is not true but if it is we cannot afford a mislynch as it'd then be 2-2 and them next to attack.

Lynch Me then Riona, or Riona then me.

Seems the best course of action.

Interesting to note your bring up that name, your name per chance? a character that might be a baddie using tech as an SK.

I very clearly demonstrated my power at use as I caught wolves and gave them up for the village. We have to go by your word for all your failed BG protects or Brendans (even though he is unaware of what the action was supposidly) that you weirdly chose to protect a potential SK instead of a potential Vig.

Lynch Me then Riona, or Riona then me.

Seems the best course of action.

The first one. don't trust Brendan but Tegan is the more openly dodgy

• Advertisement

Liam I think this will all fall on you (after your dinner), Gertie seems like she will follow your lead as she is playing catch up due to real life.

Tegan is blaming real life for not getting so involved and just going for a mistake. as her explanation.

Brendan is here and seems to be able to put up a good front.

I will stay online as late as I can and answer anything but yeah Im from Taco island and while it's the best Island if im saying not to believe a word the others say then I don't blame you for not believing me.

I hope your 2 bads theory is not true but if it is we cannot afford a mislynch as it'd then be 2-2 and them next to attack.

Well I'll be here for another while, but probably not for Liam when he gets back, depending on when it is. I've more faith in your role claim than Tegan's. Her's was at a time when a lot of others were gone and fewer people to check. That coupled with her 'protection' of me, which seems a bizarre choice to be honest.

I also think you were more villager like in Tacano. That may have been because it was beneficial for you to hunt wolves but it didn't seem like it.

I'm putting Brendan on my good list because he confirmed my action.

Lynch me if ye want, it will confirm I'm good.

Riona is claiming a character who has an evil twin and as far as I can tell isn't in the clear re: being good.

Tacoland forever!

Like, I'm not saying don't lynch me. If you do and I'm bad, and its game over and the village wins.

So lynch me next as long as Riona is the next one in line after.

Just had a thought while waiting for my spring rolls
    Yup, I protected Desmond then you as ye seemed useful at the time. Then Jake but the SK timing seems to have screwed me over. Have asked mods for clarification re: if I can protect against SK.

Desmond was wolf killed. And I feel like it was 2 days ago that he was killed. Can anyone go back and check and see if it matches up with what Tegan has said ?

Jake was this morning night.
    Riona was the morning before when she outed her actions
    Did Des not die before Riona made her claim ? Which would line up with the night that Tegan said she bodyguarded Des ?

Like, I'm not saying don't lynch me. If you do and I'm bad, and its game over and the village wins.

So lynch me next as long as Riona is the next one in line after.

Which is exactly what someone in a serial killer pair would say ;)

Desmond was wolf killed. And I feel like it was 2 days ago that he was killed. Can anyone go back and check and see if it matches up with what Tegan has said ?

Did Des not die before Riona made her claim ? Which would line up with the night that Tegan said she bodyguarded Des ?

Des was my first protection. Yes he was dead before I revealed.

Which is exactly what someone in a serial killer pair would say ;)

A pair? Considering I mentioned the possibility of a pair that seems a stretch to think I would suggest myself in a pair when we'd be home free if it was true.

If Gertie wants to exclude Brendan from the conversation (which I strongely disagree with but thats for another post):

Me vs Tegan

Tegan:
    If we are assuming Fiona is a dead wolf walking, we could lynch Isla just to be safe.

no mention of a vig shooting Fiona just dont kill the wolf kill the person that we dont know what she is. This would give an SK longer to work without being the target as there would be 2 targets ahead her.

Then she protected Brendan (a potential SK) instead of one of the Sorna crew (who should be confirmed villagers and then were potential vigs)

obviously not protecting sorna members (if she even can protect people) would help an SK and also avoids an issue when her protection could have failed.

She only came out when she was about to be lynched as apposed to me coming out to get advice from the village and attempt to build a village core while catching wolves.

Me: what did I do that could be attributed to acting agaisnt the village? I also clearly demonstrated the power I had to catch wolves instead of told you how my powers failed or were used in illogical ways.

Give me a bit of time and I will (it might take longer as I will be refreshing another tab incase She tries to direct the conversation another direction while im doing so). I'll go back to when she first said who she protected and when not whatever she is saying now just to be sure it lines up

• Advertisement

Look. It's easy.

Lynch me, then take it from there.

Advertisement