Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I can only see the DR and the mods rooms. Will we find out what happened exactly with Babs?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Yeah I knew it was Brendan because the SK had to be held by the same time/space continuance that I was with my vig. Not possible to kill on the other islands

Just never thought of 12 being 12 and I was letting my daughter watch cartoons on my phone. Only got her to give it up at 12.

Well played anyways Brendan. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Pter wrote: »
    COP should be open to everyone now. All JP Fora opened too!

I can only see the dead rooms

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

No matter the result Rikand - you played the single best first game i have ever modded or witnessed. Extremely well done!

I hope you will come back to play again!

Thank you. I really enjoyed the game! I'm already signed up for Stephen king so I'm looking forward to it :)

But the 3 week break is badly needed lol

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Kolido wrote:
    I can only see the DR and the mods rooms. Will we find out what happened exactly with Babs?

Just getting lunch but yep don't mind clearing this up. Qb free to explain her side too in meantime.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Kolido wrote: »

The lynch form had a list of players which I copied to my spreadsheet. I was a wolf. As other wolves joined me, I noticed that the order of the players I took from the lynch form was in a very specific order starting with us wolves. It wasn't hard to assume that the following players were other roles. Too game-breaky. I also shared it with the other wolves (quickly deleted by mods), but with or without sharing the list, I still had it, so had to go. Sully replaced me.

Sorry fellow wolves, it caused you to sacrifice the first munch. And sorry other players for the confusion. And especially sorry to the mods for nearly causing the disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Well done barney you legend

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok folks try now backroom should be visible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

All but 1 of the 26 that were on the island died,

Two survived, unless the earlier helivac crashed..

quickbeam wrote:
    Sorry fellow wolves, it caused you to sacrifice the first munch. And sorry other players for the confusion. And especially sorry to the mods for nearly causing the disaster.

I am sorry we didn't sort the list properly like we should have. I appreciate your cooperation on the whole thing.

• Advertisement

No they ded sk

Edit: oh you mean Babs. Oh yeah she ded too. Fell out of the helicopter and eaten by a sea dino.

Congratulations Barney. Cool, calm and collected wins the day.

Liam, brilliant play by you too. Not that often the vig makes it to final 3.

Well played everyone and thanks mods xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Can someone just tell me who the wolf team was ? lol

(The anon accounts) :D

Babs (replaced with Conor), Gabriel, Fiona, ewan

And Brendan and Derry on the SK side.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Rikand wrote: »
    Can someone just tell me who the wolf team was ? lol

(The anon accounts) :D

If you register on COP with your boards username you can see all the backrooms with plotting and the like :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

duffman13 wrote: »
    If you register on COP with your boards username you can see all the backrooms with plotting and the like :)

Anything you folks need to tidy up yet :) Lemme know when you're finished up so I can boot ye :pac::pac:

(Prepping for next game begins when you guys are finished)

We did a tidy yesterday. Think we are fine.

Interested to get peoples feedback on the split mechanic and also on the different roles we used this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Interested to get peoples feedback on the split mechanic and also on the different roles we used this game.

Split mechanics was great. It was much easier to keep up with what was going on. The only suggestion I would have made would be to block access to the other island. It was very tempting to peak and try and figure out who was on our island based on who they thought was on theirs.

I didn't but it was tempting :)

Raging I didn't spot the arsonist. I'm not familiar with most WW roles but I've seen that one a couple of times and thought I'd love to give it a try.

• Advertisement

I thought the lack of info that was out and about in general might deter people from looking at the other thread (i.e. they didnt know anything more than you did).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Gotta say I was peeking in the other thread during the game. Blocking access to the other thread would've ramped up the paranoia times a million. Loved the split but it's only possible with a forum mod on your team.

Fantastic game mods. I'm only sorry I died in the first lynch. I thought I was doing so well!

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Gotta say I was peeking in the other thread during the game. Blocking access to the other thread would've ramped up the paranoia times a million. Loved the split but it's only possible with a forum mod on your team.

Fantastic game mods. I'm only sorry I died in the first lynch. I thought I was doing so well!

You could do it without a forum mod, but you would be using COP.

Also, effectively the first game i have seen with no death info given out. Both priests died before they got anything :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Really liked the group split, worked really well in this game though probably wouldn't in every game. Easier to get a read on a smaller group. I dont think you could block players from reading the other Island but not talking about it was the right way to go about it.

I should have copped the Arsonist role given I mentioned Katie must have been dosed in fuel. First time I've seen this role.

I think the balance was spot on, evident in it going down to the wire this morning.

Very well designed game overall, well done mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

No matter the result Rikand - you played the single best first game i have ever modded or witnessed. Extremely well done!

I hope you will come back to play again!

Not true, my first game was far superior

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Not true, my first game was far superior

Ill be honest. I cant really remember anything before the last 5 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

The Katie Toaster death had me wondering about a final destination game, but I don't know how that would even work.

Great game everyone, mods, players.

Anyone for a 24 hour game BH Monday? :D

fixxxer wrote: »
    The Katie Toaster death had me wondering about a final destination game, but I don't know how that would even work.

Great game everyone, mods, players.

Anyone for a 24 hour game BH Monday? :D

sKeith/Derry knew Katie's patterns. She is mad for the auld toast. He doused her while she slept and then sabotaged the toaster.

• Advertisement

Also, effectively the first game i have seen with no death info given out. Both priests died before they got anything :D

But you had Jake who made a pretty fine fake Priest :)

Advertisement