Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Also noted that the mention of Triceratops Handler in Staff roles along with Triceratops itself may suggest two villagers in a room together.

I wouldn't neccesarily put the Triceratops in the villagers group. NRV were called 'Park Visitors in the OP which to me suggests Villagers are human. I would wager the Triceratops handler might be someone with an ability linked to the triceratops, i.e They can handel them.

Wether that mean that they have to guess who the Triceratops is in order to do something I dunno but I wouldn't be too inclined to say a dino is a goodie even a non carnivore

Derry WW wrote: »
    A hungry dino will be eating visitors.One thats just been fed by the park, would be less likely to be snacking on visitors.

Which lines up with my suggestion that they might have to put a kill order in before their feeding time. If they are fed maybe they can no longer snack on visitors as you put it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I also have theories on village roles, but I'm not really too pushed on discussing those right now. More interested in determining, at least to the best of our ability anyways what the wolf teams are comprised of.

I have to say there's a lot of merit to Riona's theory.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I also have theories on village roles, but I'm not really too pushed on discussing those right now. More interested in determining, at least to the best of our ability anyways what the wolf teams are comprised of.

I have to say there's a lot of merit to Riona's theory.

Based on what? Your gut? Any facts?

Not saying shes wrong, but interested what exactly gives it merit ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Pter wrote: »
    EMERGENCY MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

The restaurant want to remind all park visitors of our wide selection of vegan friendly jello flavours;

Apple. Grape. Apple grape.

That is all.

Vegans should be first to get eaten by Dinos.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Based on what? Your gut? Any facts?

Not saying shes wrong, but interested what exactly gives it merit ?

Nah the way it's explained re: the herbivores makes sense in my head at least. I wasn't looking at it like that but now it's been pointed out it does seem to make sense.

I'm aware it's a theory right now, but it's the best one so far imo anyways.

That being said, others should weigh in and give their opinions too.

Nah the way it's explained re: the herbivores makes sense in my head at least. I wasn't looking at it like that but now it's been pointed out it does seem to make sense.

I'm aware it's a theory right now, but it's the best one so far imo anyways.

That being said, others should weigh in and give their opinions too.

Ive a few ways the packs could be interpreted but its all just guess work. While its a good theory, it has no merit thus yet as its just a theory and cant be relied upon.

I 100% admit it's just a theory.

5,30 on day 0 nobody can no anything with any level of certainty. I probably wouldn't even be putting forward any theories this early usually except that I dont expect to be posting too much over the next few day. Hope im wrong about that but instead of shooting down peoples musings I'd suggest coming up with alternatives you think may be more likely. I'm basing mine off the welcome pack as right now we have no other info

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Mod said in sign-up thread:
    Pter wrote: »
    There will actually be surprisingly few dinosaurs in this game.

I assumed this meant all wolves (indeed, all players) were human characters. What a "triceratops trainer" might be though in that context I don't know.

Ive a few ways the packs could be interpreted but its all just guess work. While its a good theory, it has no merit thus yet as its just a theory and cant be relied upon.

That's fair enough. What are your interpretations of the wolf teams then?
    Riona WW wrote: »

5,30 on day 0 nobody can no anything with any level of certainty. I probably wouldn't even be putting forward any theories this early usually except that I dont expect to be posting too much over the next few day. Hope im wrong about that but instead of shooting down peoples musings I'd suggest coming up with alternatives you think may be more likely. I'm basing mine off the welcome pack as right now we have no other info

I think that's a fair assessment tbh.

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Mod said in sign-up thread:

I assumed this meant all wolves (indeed, all players) were human characters. What a "triceratops trainer" might be though in that context I don't know.

Also a fair point. However, 7 dinosaurs is only a few in comparison to a roster size of 26.

But yeah, it's definitely possible that the wolves are human and the dinos are roled goodies, in theory at least.

Riona WW wrote: »

No harm in theories, just wondering why Des gave it merit, thats all and to be fair Des explained.

Nothing is certain to me yet except my own role and who i am.

And Im Detective Isla. DINO PRIVATE EYE

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I don't believe I've seen this in the park yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Actual announcement

It would be a very very good idea for you all to change the password on your boards anon account to make sure previous users don't accidentally log into the same account as you.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Howdy folks, let's go see some raptors! excited mucho here.

Thought there were tons of posts, turns out the person who had this account had it at about 10 posts per page!

This Clodagh's only post so far. I find it an awkward entrance. Saying something about post counts for the sake of it.

Just wanted to note it.

Isla De Tective here, so have you seen any wolves roaming the park yet?

Wolves?

There's fricking WOLVES HERE TOO?!

*Gulp*

I didn't see what I did not know to be on the look-out for, but will keep my eyes open.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Just arrived for day ZERO and already accusations surfacing. Nice.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Just arrived for day ZERO and already accusations surfacing. Nice.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Evening everybody.

Roar!

Oh, I must have scared everybody away with my big roar.

• Advertisement

Going by the guide I would guess that someone has tasks to keep the dinos fed, otherwise we risk attentional kills.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

If we are going to get a PM will it be to our anon account or to our normal boards account? Asking for a friend.

Conor WW wrote: »
    If we are going to get a PM will it be to our anon account or to our normal boards account? Asking for a friend.

Ask via PM maybe :pac:

There's a novel idea. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Conor WW wrote:

Both most likely. But anon for sure.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Evening everybody.

Roar!
    Oh, I must have scared everybody away with my big roar.

Evening Orla.

Do park visitors roar?

If so, can you teach me?

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Going by the guide I would guess that someone has tasks to keep the dinos fed, otherwise we risk attentional kills.

Hmmm... also a possibility.

What if we were actually all meant to work together to ensure the park keeps working and doesn't release the dinosaurs?

Nah :D

Evening Orla.

Do park visitors roar?

If so, can you teach me?

Orla confirmed Dino

giphy.gif

Evening Orla.

Do park visitors roar?

If so, can you teach me?

Sure I can.

You just squish your face up and slowly open your mouth and ROAR!

Sure I can.

You just squish your face up and slowly open your mouth and ROAR!

AromaticFixedCow-size_restricted.gif

• Advertisement

It comes from the belly, Desmond. Use your diaphragm.

Don’t you remember your classical singer training?

Advertisement