Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just order Eir Tv & Internet

Options
  • 27-07-2018 3:16pm

Hi there I’m a eir cusotemr for the interent and I order tv for multiroom

I got all the channels I like but shocked I forgot to ask that the package doesn’t include

ITV2
    ITV2 +1
    ITV3
    ITV3 +1

They are free to air so can I manually tune them I’m myself I watch these channels air for watching classic Corrie and family guy, American Dad

If I can’t I’m a little heartbroken

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

tajd wrote: »
    Hi there I’m a eir cusotemr for the interent and I order tv for multiroom

I got all the channels I like but shocked I forgot to ask that the package doesn’t include

ITV2
    ITV2 +1
    ITV3
    ITV3 +1

They are free to air so can I manually tune them I’m myself I watch these channels air for watching classic Corrie and family guy, American Dad

If I can’t I’m a little heartbroken
    Hi tajd, 

I'm afraid we don't offer these stations through our TV packages. 

We also don't offer support to customers tunning in stations outside our packages so unfortunately, I would be unable to advise any further on this. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement