Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liz Earle

Options
  • 27-07-2018 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

I need a new moisturizer and Liz Earle is really popular. Does anyone know if it contains spf?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I use the one for normal/combination skin and no, it doesn't. I use a separate SPF. Great moisturiser though!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Sugarbomb

I found one on boots website by yourgoodskin. It has spf 30. I'm thinking of ordering that...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Sugarbomb wrote: »
    I found one on boots website by yourgoodskin. It has spf 30. I'm thinking of ordering that...

I had this, it's grand but leaves a bit of a white cast, like traditional suncream.

I use a stand alone spf, rather then a moisturiser with it in it - Glossier Invisable Shield, its a chemical rather than a physical spf, has UVA and UVB protection (Broad spectrum) and is in a gel consistency which is very comfortable to wear on your skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Stellasmurf

If you’re looking for a good spf moisturizer I can recommend Image. I use factor 50 but they have factor 35 too I think. I use daily and one tube lasts me about 4-5 months.

Advertisement