Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New IPTV

• 27-07-2018 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Getting fibre broadband next week with the view to getting IPTV. Can anyone recommend a good supplier that does the box plus sub. Is a mag the best box? Looking for one with a decent platform, similar to sky. Am in in the Munster area. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,716 ✭✭✭corks finest

Mickotipp wrote: »
    Getting fibre broadband next week with the view to getting IPTV. Can anyone recommend a good supplier that does the box plus sub. Is a mag the best box? Looking for one with a decent platform, similar to sky. Am in in the Munster area. Thanks in advance.
    Pm me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,716 ✭✭✭corks finest

Pm me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭FRIENDO

Be Careful giving your details to any illegal operation!!

The problem I have with these services is that most of them are illegal, they basically don't have the permission of the TV stations to broadcast the channels.

I would not advise anybody to give personal details or payment/bank card account information to any of these illegal IPTV services.

How could you trust such an illegal operation?

Your details could also be traced back to you!!

My recommendation would be as follows:

Saorview for Irish TV (Non Subscription Service)
    Freesat for English TV (Non Subscription Service)

Netflix (€10.99 per month up to two devices in HD at the same time)

Now TV (HD and two devices at the same time)
    Some great offers with Now TV at the moment, however after offers end:
    Sky Movies €15 pm
    Entertainment €15 pm
    10 Sky Sports Channels €50 pm, €15 Week Pass, €10 Day Pass

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mickotipp

Anyone else have any other info that could help. A quick look on DoneDeal shows that most of them sell subs only. Am ideally looking for someone to supply the box with the content on it. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭stephend2000

Anyone else have any other info that could help. A quick look on DoneDeal shows that most of them sell subs only. Am ideally looking for someone to supply the box with the content on it. Thanks.
    I don’t think illegal iptv is allowed to be discussed here!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Pm me, I can't send a pm for some reason

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,922 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Look, I think we’ll have to close this one, it seems pretty clear what the OP wants

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement