Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Missed Connections

• 27-07-2018 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Well.

I'm open to correction, but didn't Craigslist or its ilk have a classified section called "Missed Connections"?

This afternoon, I got the DART from Howth to Connolly. As usual, I was immersed in a book. Somewhere - I'm going for Raheny? - you boarded and sat opposite me. Your perfume caused me to look up.

If, by some albeit unlikely kismet, you're reading this, you're an *exceptionally* good looking woman. The shy smile, those sad blue eyes, the platinum highlights, the denim dress, the crimson nail varnish.

And that perfume. Oh, lordy.

AH, have you ever had a random connection with a complete stranger and lacked the courage to follow through?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,858 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Did she give you a horn so to speak?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

This afternoon, I got the DART from Howth to Connolly.

Any coinage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I'll tell Mrs S you send your regards, but she's a little mature for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,549 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Stalking is great fun

So I've heard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

Dearest Dart woman, I must leave you. Why, I cannot say. Where, you cannot know. How I will get there, I haven't decided yet. But one thing I can tell you. Anytime I hear the wind blow it will whisper the name...Dart woman. And so, let us part with a love that will echo through the ages. --- MurmanskRun

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 MurmanskRun

I'll tell Mrs S you send your regards, but she's a little mature for you.

Mr S, you always bring a smile with your replies, but you underestimate my vintage.

Advertisement