Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Labour charge for front shocks

• 28-07-2018 11:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭

Anyone know roughly the Labour charge would be for replacement front shocks, i have the new shocks already, i know its abit more work then rear shocks because a spring compressor needed (Astra G ).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭rex-x

100-150 euro depending

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

We would charge around 200-230 supplied and fitted excluding wheel alignment.

Labour charge would be in the region of 65e ph. Wheel alignment 50e.

You're not saving a whole lot by buying the parts yourself.

At least if you get them supplied AND fitted by the same garage there wouldn't be any issues in terms of faulty parts. If you supply them and they turn out to be faulty then you will have to pay to have new ones fitted. If a garage supplies and fits them then they cover the charge.

Food for thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

Trying to find a garage to fit your own parts is hard these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

Because of the reasons in my post

Advertisement