Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessing 7 day notice savings account online via 365?

Options
  • 28-07-2018 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a savings account where I need to go into a branch and give 7 day’s notice to withdraw from. Can I access that savings account via my online 365 account or do I continuously have to go to a branch?

Thanks,
    Daniel.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your post.

The account can be added to your 365 profile, for online balance viewing and to make it available for online withdrawals, by selecting the Service Desk then Add Your Account or Policy. The account would usually take up to five days to be added.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Danye

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your post.

The account can be added to your 365 profile, for online balance viewing and to make it available for online withdrawals, by selecting the Service Desk then Add Your Account or Policy. The account would usually take up to five days to be added.

Thanks
    Tara

Hi Tara,

I did as you advised 3 weeks ago. I heard nothing. I did it again 2 weeks ago and yet again I heard nothing and I’m still unable to view my balance of withdraw.

Could you please advise?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Danye,

Thank you for getting back to us.
    It normally takes 5 working days to add an account to view on your 365online profile.

In this case it may be best post your query into Ask a Question, in the Service Desk menu option of your 365online. They will be able to investigate the delay.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Danye

Hi Danye,

It normally takes 5 working days to add an account to view on your 365online profile.

In this case it may be best post your query into Ask a Question, in the Service Desk menu option of your 365online. They will be able to investigate the delay.

Thanks,

Lorna

Hi,

This account is now added to my 365 account and I am able to view its balance but I am unable to transfer money from this account to other accounts. I was led to believe I would be able to do this.

Is it possible to transfer money online from a CustomSaver account to other accounts online via 365?

Thanks,
    Daniel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Danye wrote: »
    Hi Danye,

Thanks,

Lorna

Hi,

This account is now added to my 365 account and I am able to view its balance but I am unable to transfer money from this account to other accounts. I was led to believe I would be able to do this.

Is it possible to transfer money online from a CustomSaver account to other accounts online via 365?

Thanks,
    Daniel.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for getting back to us here.
    You should be able to request a withdrawal from this type of account through 365 online profile but it would not be within the "Money Transfer" section.
    Once you log into the full 365 website you should see an option to "Withdraw funds" beside the balance of your savings account on the homepage.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Advertisement
Advertisement