Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What would happened if you injected heroin into your blood at the point of orgasm?

• 28-07-2018 6:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭

It would be tricky, but if you were just about to reach orgasm, or even at the point of orgasm, and you injected heroin into your bloodstream, would the brain just trip out from all the dopamine or would you pass out from the pleasure?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,275 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

9 months later, you'd be born OP

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,687 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

This thread is the worst thing since Facebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Best AH retort ever.
    #makeahgreatagain

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

Take the best orgasm you've ever had, multiply it by a thousand, and you're still nowhere near...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

Take the best orgasm you've ever had, multiply it by a thousand, and you're still nowhere near...

Ok Renton.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

Instant floppy dick and once again, you'd leave a woman disappointed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭EmptyTree

Getting stuck with a needle just before orgasm - bye bye orgasm for a start....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭ShowMeTheCash

This is how stars are born!

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭waffleman

rekt

I enjoyed that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

In your case OP you'd need 4 hands.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭jonon9

You will get a funny mickey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭ygolometsipe

Why heroin?

Fentanyl is 100 times more potent.
    Or Just go completely nuts and try (elephant tranquilizer) Carfentanil which is 5000 time more potent than heroin.

It's actually really sad what's happening in the USA. Pharma are pushing fentanyl as a pain killer but leaving people in the lurch once the insurance stops paying for the drugs the people hit the streets to buy it or heroin.

Imagine being a normal guy that gets in a car accident, you break your leg and the doctor gives you fentanyl now your real pain is only starting. Its ruining people's lives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

At least you'd have no trouble finding a vein.

Youd have some mickey on you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Why heroin?

Or Just go completely nuts and try (elephant tranquilizer) Carfentanil which is 5000 time more potent than heroin.

It's actually really sad what's happening in the USA. Pharma are pushing fentanyl as a pain killer but leaving people in the lurch once the insurance stops paying for the drugs the people hit the streets to buy it or heroin.

Imagine being a normal guy that gets in a car accident, you break your leg and the doctor gives you fentanyl now your real pain is only starting. Its ruining people's lives.

Watching louis theroux last night were we?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭ShowMeTheCash

Why heroin?

Kind of gotten to the stage where I literally give no f##ks about America. Not only that USA, Russia, UK, Trump, Brexit, BBC, Channel 4, CNN, Fox News, RTE, Left wing, Right wing, racists and snowflakes can F##k off too.

Time to go watch Captain Underpants or Boss baby with the kids!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

You can see the common denominator all through that program , Theroux is clearly the biggest dealer in the world . Addicts flock to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Why heroin?

Kind of gotten to the stage where I literally give no f##ks about America. Not only that USA, Russia, UK, Trump, Brexit, BBC, Channel 4, CNN, Fox News, RTE, Left wing, Right wing, racists and snowflakes can F##k off too.

Time to go watch Captain Underpants or Boss baby with the kids!

AMen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,190 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Why heroin?

I think Tom petty was touring with a broken hip and was prescribed fentanyl to get through the tour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

I was taking prescribed opiate painkillers at the start of the year. Literally made me the happiest and most hopeful I have ever been. That was a tiny fraction of what heroin provides.

I imagine one you cross that line and take it, you will never be the same again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Creative83

It would be tricky, but if you were just about to reach orgasm, or even at the point of orgasm, and you injected heroin into your bloodstream, would the brain just trip out from all the dopamine or would you pass out from the pleasure?

Good God :o

• Advertisement

Maybe...!
    Or
    I could be an anesthesiologist.
    Or I could be an elephant veterinarian.
    Or a presenter on fox news.

Or all of the above and still have Netflix!
    It's just impossible to know :)

Kind of gotten to the stage where I literally give no f##ks about America. Not only that USA, Russia, UK, Trump, Brexit, BBC, Channel 4, CNN, Fox News, RTE, Left wing, Right ...

Well that's too bad cos going by your user name you'd fit right in with that bunch. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

WTF !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 robertjames

This is the oddest thing i have read ever

• Registered Users Posts: 4 robertjames

Again weirdest thing ever

Advertisement