Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs/Clubs for over 30s

Options
  • 28-07-2018 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I went to college in Galway myself many years ago and haven't been back in good few years. I'm sure the nightlife scene has changed since then!
    I'm off on a girl's weekend in the next few week and wondering where the best pubs etc are for our age group?

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Halo for club
    House Hotel for cocktails
    Quays for late bar

• Registered Users Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Tribeton, Dail, 1520, Hyde and Pucan would suit your demographic OP. Quays probably a bit older.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

I would recoomend Dew Drop for a pub. Maybe finish up upstairs in Monroes if you want to go dancing to live music. Both have good Facebook Pages where you can see photos of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

I went to college in Galway myself many years ago and haven't been back in good few years. I'm sure the nightlife scene has changed since then!

The summer crowd is generally a good bit older than the Sept-May crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭theoldbreed

Tribeton, Dail, 1520, Hyde and Pucan would suit your demographic OP. Quays probably a bit older.

Had a quick look at those bars, they look great fun and right up our alley!
    Thanks to everyone for the recommendations ☺

• Advertisement
Advertisement