Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VOC free laminate flooring?

• 28-07-2018 10:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭

After doing some googling I can't find a brand that is VOC free...anyone aware of a brand that is?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 421 ✭✭e.r

ClubDead wrote: »
    After doing some googling I can't find a brand that is VOC free...anyone aware of a brand that is?

I’m guessing every type on the market, VOC content is only for adhesives etc, as its fumes they omit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭ClubDead

e.r wrote: »
    I’m guessing every type on the market, VOC content is only for adhesives etc, as its fumes they omit.

Nope, it's use in the manufacturing process of the laminate planks. I can find brands with low levels VOCs but none that are free from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 carriet90

Hey, I'm in the same boat! Any information is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Caroline

Advertisement