Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How would you like a mod to go rogue on boards?

• 29-07-2018 12:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,020 ✭✭✭✭

How would you like a mod to go rogue on boards?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

Unban all the trolls and let the good times roll

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,096 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Give the Louise O'Neill thread hilarious title edits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,549 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Hack the personal details of all the other mods and post them online so that all the nutjobs who have ever been banned can track them down

Joking

kinda

would be funny for the rest of us

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,511 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Like an elephant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

Bring back facekicker and flutter!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

One, Mods needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Mods are not on thread , all the other posters should be asking "Where's the Mods "?

A whole week where we can post whatever the hell we want without any infractions or bans. A kind of wild west lawlessness situation. I could say "you're a fücking horrible human being" and someone else could say "Persepoly you're a right bitch". But it would be all ok.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Raising a Montagnard army in the border region between Cambodia and Vietnam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Hack the personal details of all the other mods and post them online so that all the nutjobs who have ever been banned can track them down

Joking

kinda

would be funny for the rest of us

White House, Pennsylvania Avenue, DC

Go nuts kids :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭FingerDeKat

A whole week where we can post whatever the hell we want without any infractions or bans.
    Kinda like the purge or the 2 minute of hate in 1984.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Ursus Horribilis

I prefer it when they go rouge and turn a redder shade of red.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

A week's grace where you could say what you wanted to certain people would be good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

A week's grace where you could say what you wanted to certain people would be good.

The website would be shut down in a day or so!

That's just from what id say in my first post!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

If you really want to just tell people whatever you want or call them every name under the sun you can freely try it on Reddit or youtube, its not all its cracked up to be though

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,660 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'd keep changing my name and posting any and all sorts of tripe as other posters for a little chaos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

If you really want to just tell people whatever you want or call them every name under the sun you can freely try it on Reddit or youtube, its not all its cracked up to be though

I don't feel I need to on Reddit because there's a freedom in one sense of being allowed to have various different opinions being aired without so much being told no don't be bold!

I've 3 pages of infractions on here from since I joined and most of it was petty crap ha! Three pages and i was bloody holding back!

A whole week where we can post whatever the hell we want without any infractions or bans. A kind of wild west lawlessness situation. I could say "you're a fücking horrible human being" and someone else could say "Persepoly you're a right bitch". But it would be all ok.

The purge. Boards.ie

That would be good, we could have an annual Purge *!

*that discounts defamatory statements for oblivious reasons

Nixonbot wrote: »
    White House, Pennsylvania Avenue, DC

Go nuts kids :pac:

Penn. Ave. NW

Come on over for a cup of tae. No reservation needed (Injuns excepted). Just hop across the little the barrier and then jump the fence.

The password to get in is "durkhadurkha jihad". Some of the cops are a bit deaf so make sure to shout it out loud as you are doing your run up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

I'd draw a picture of a big hairy shaft and balls with jip coming out of it and post it in about 50 threads

• Advertisement

I'd draw a picture of a big hairy shaft and balls with jip coming out of it and post it in about 50 threads

You're 10 years too late.

That was Bebo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 915 ✭✭✭2 Scoops

Take a look at the politics forum...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

You're 10 years too late.

That was Bebo

Your haircut is 20 years too late.

Your haircut is 20 years too late.

As I always say

"Better late than pregnant"