Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long-term Car parks in Navan

Options
  • 29-07-2018 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any information on long term car parks around Navan that don't cost the earth. Starting a new job in a few weeks so need somewhere that I can leave the car 9 to 5ish. I know the ramparts car park o the Kentstown Road has a set daily charge of around €2 or €3 but with the road closed at the bridge I'd have to go around the world to get there coming from Cavan direction and have read that it might not be the safest place to leave a car. I'll be working near the shopping centre so any info would be appreciated.

Fred

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Red Fred wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has any information on long term car parks around Navan that don't cost the earth. Starting a new job in a few weeks so need somewhere that I can leave the car 9 to 5ish. I know the ramparts car park o the Kentstown Road has a set daily charge of around €2 or €3 but with the road closed at the bridge I'd have to go around the world to get there coming from Cavan direction and have read that it might not be the safest place to leave a car. I'll be working near the shopping centre so any info would be appreciated.

Fred

There one behind the 109 airport bus stop coming in the kells road. Opposite side of fire station just past traffic lights

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

The O'Mahonys car park is €2.40 for the day

Advertisement