Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018/19 Premier League Injuries and Suspensions

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/1044166248509190146?s=20

Looks like we'll have our first £3.8m player soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

km79 wrote: »

For his price, he was a super differential for the first few GW's. Even if fit, Willian will prob start ahead of him.

-4 for Ricky incoming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

km79 wrote: »

i was kinda lucky i got rid of him at the perfect time (just after his goal off the bench against Bournemouth).

it's just a pity I got Theo fúcking Walcott in for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Looking at the link to the physio lad wish I dumped Mendy last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

dsmythy wrote: »
    Looking at the link to the physio lad wish I dumped Mendy last week.

Have held onto Mendy....any indication of when he will be back at all from City camp?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Demari Gray stretchered off with a suspected broken leg or ankle. His leg was caught under him when he went in for a tackle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Have held onto Mendy....any indication of when he will be back at all from City camp?

Nothing. If it's the bruised metatarsal they mentioned then could be any timeframe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Will Kabasele get a 3 game ban?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

I have not seen it. He supposedly pulled Alli? down without making an attempt to play the ball. Should only be the one game.

From reading about it online, prob just the one but a decent chance it could rescinded on appeal

http://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/1045227029182992384

I missed out on .2 by not moving sooner but if I don’t get definite news on Mendy he is going tomorrow

Is there any chance that Walker Peters could play the easy game against Cardiff if Tripper has to play both Barca games?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

Eriksen out of Huddersfield v Spurs match with abdomen problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

mcgooch wrote: »
    Eriksen out of Huddersfield v Spurs match with abdomen problem.

Thank God I had a niggling Salah to Eriksen two week punt itch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Good for Alli maybe?

• Advertisement

FHFC wrote: »
    Good for Alli maybe?

I'd have thought Son would start ahead of Moura. Son, Eriksen, Alli

With Eriksen now out, Moura should start and now look like playing Moura, Alli, Son

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

I'd have thought Son would start ahead of Moura. Son, Eriksen, Alli

With Eriksen now out, Moura should start and now look like playing Moura, Alli, Son

Lamela should start. He has been our best attacker over the past 3-4 games. Poch loves Alli, so if fit he will start too. Maybe Son on the bench.

More set pieces for trippier ..........I’ve just realized too I have exact money for cook to trippier and keep Mendy
    Seems insane but they are better options than the midfield options from their respective clubs imo
    My defence would then be
    Mendy Alonso Robertson trippier and WanB

Never had more than one never mind 4 premiums
    It could happen though unless Mendy is ruled out 100%
    If there is even a chance I’ll keep him

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Lamela should start. He has been our best attacker over the past 3-4 games. Poch loves Alli, so if fit he will start too. Maybe Son on the bench.

I was more thinking that Alli may be more focal to attack without Eriksen. What do you reckon as a Spurs fan? Am I imagining that? :)

Thanks for the insights, Moura looks good to start then with Alli & Lamela?

https://twitter.com/FFScout/status/1045328741591908353?s=19

Makes Kiko Femenia an option again at 4.3 and 90% towards a drop to 4.2.

I was more thinking that Alli may be more focal to attack without Eriksen. What do you reckon as a Spurs fan? Am I imagining that? :)

That's true, but I would slightly worry that we're not as effective without Eriksen. Although he's been below his best this season, he is still the one that makes us tick. Alli is the type that just pops up with a goal or assist having been on the periphery of things all game. He might be more of a focal point, but I'm not sure that suits him, or plays to his strengths.

Thanks for the insights, Moura looks good to start then with Alli & Lamela?

Its very tough to call. You have to factor in that Alli is working back from injury, Son is coming off a long summer, they seem to be managing Lamela's minutes to keep him fit (and he has been great off the bench). Then you've got Barcelona in the CL the following week. I'd say Moura is more likely than not to start, but even off the bench for 20 or so minutes he wouldn't be the worst option over next 2 GW's. I wouldn't transfer him in, but if I had him I'd probably hold for the next 2 fixtures then move him on as he's going to be, at best, a rotation worry most weeks.

That's true, but I would slightly worry that we're not as effective without Eriksen. Although he's been below his best this season, he is still the one that makes us tick. Alli is the type that just pops up with a goal or assist having been on the periphery of things all game. He might be more of a focal point, but I'm not sure that suits him, or plays to his strengths.

Its very tough to call. You have to factor in that Alli is working back from injury, Son is coming off a long summer, they seem to be managing Lamela's minutes to keep him fit (and he has been great off the bench). Then you've got Barcelona in the CL the following week. I'd say Moura is more likely than not to start, but even off the bench for 20 or so minutes he wouldn't be the worst option over next 2 GW's. I wouldn't transfer him in, but if I had him I'd probably hold for the next 2 fixtures then move him on as he's going to be, at best, a rotation worry most weeks.

No indications how long Eriksen may be out yet?

Would you recommend Lamela as a two week punt?

• Advertisement

No indications how long Eriksen may be out yet?

Would you recommend Lamela as a two week punt?

Poch said today that he is hopeful Eriksen will be back for the Barcelona game.

Lamela has strong form in limited minutes, but he could easily play less than 60 minutes over the next 2 games, so it's hard to recommend him.

Advertisement