Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018/19 Premier League Injuries and Suspensions

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

https://twitter.com/ffscout/status/1075169439404961792?s=21

Harry loves a flu at Christmas.

A nice rest for him tomorrow would be ideal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Paully D wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/ffscout/status/1075169439404961792?s=21

Harry loves a flu at Christmas.

A nice rest for him tomorrow would be ideal.

If it’s man flu he might never play again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

It’s like deja ****in vu with him
    Why did I go back
    Why why why
    Asaaggghhhhhhhh
    If there is even a sliver of doubt he doesn’t recover by the weekend he is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Pete Moss

km79 wrote:
    It’s like deja ****in vu with him Why did I go back Why why why Asaaggghhhhhhhh If there is even a sliver of doubt he doesn’t recover by the weekend he is gone

He'll be grand, some Lemsip and flat 7up will have him up and banging in a hattrick at the weekend.

Pete Moss wrote: »
    He'll be grand, some Lemsip and flat 7up will have him up and banging in a hattrick at the weekend.

Heard that last year too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

What am I missing here? According to that quote, Kane trained, just not outdoors. He could still start tonight, but if not will be on the bench.

He’s hardly that sick so and we don’t need him tonight, in fact we don’t need him till Sunday. So why are people even worried about this??

Benimar wrote: »
    What am I missing here? According to that quote, Kane trained, just not outdoors. He could still start tonight, but if not will be on the bench.

He’s hardly that sick so and we don’t need him tonight, in fact we don’t need him till Sunday. So why are people even worried about this??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

km79 wrote: »

Why would you think you’ve made a mistake?
    I’m guessing you brought him in three weeks ago like most. And possibly captained him for two of those. That’s 35pts across the equivalent of five games. I’d take that

Green&Red wrote: »
    Why would you think you’ve made a mistake?
    I’m guessing you brought him in three weeks ago like most. And possibly captained him for two of those. That’s 35pts across the equivalent of five games. I’d take that

I actually thought I sold salah to fund Kane
    But it was actually auba I sold salah to buy
    So yes maybe he is the mistake !

I actually thought I sold salah to fund Kane
    But it was actually auba I sold salah to buy
    So yes maybe he is the mistake !

Neither are mistakes. Getting rid of Salah might be though, but plenty will disagree.

I’m going into Christmas with Kane, Auba and Salah. Don’t have City (yet) but Pep is a lottery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Benimar wrote: »
    Neither are mistakes. Getting rid of Salah might be though, but plenty will disagree.

I’m going into Christmas with Kane, Auba and Salah. Don’t have City (yet) but Pep is a lottery.

Well that’s definitely a mistake, I would be more scared of Sterling than anyone else.

Green&Red wrote: »
    Well that’s definitely a mistake, I would be more scared of Sterling than anyone else.

Don’t agree. I’m scared of them all, and can’t have them all. Sterling, Salah, Kane and Auba are all capable of big hauls, and have done so recently.

Whoever I leave out could kill me, I’m far less exposed to Sterling in my MLs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Then Arnie starts talking about his sore little finger he has. Can't trust the guy to stay fit. Need a full medical on him to get him in myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Trent Alexander-Arnold is expected to miss out again, however, he could return in GW19. “It actually looks surprisingly good,” said Klopp. “I think Wolves will still be a bit too early but after that, they told me we can think about him. The pain goes down second by second." #LFC

I think I’ll keep him so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Any word on Kolasinic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

dahat wrote: »
    Any word on Kolasinic?

Nothing new right now, wait for Emery’s press conference later today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

TAA out of wolves game, calum Wilson fine
    Ole hasn't seen lukaku or Sanchez yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

And Lukaku's pretty hard to miss these days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Kola is being assessed ahead of the weekend. Likewise Mkhi. Bellerin not due back to training for a couple of weeks

Edit: Dinnery says he talked to someone at the club and Kola is expected to miss out. Fuppin fupp what a disaster of a -4 Kola was last week. I think I might just turn my -8 this week in to a -12 to get rid of him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

TAA isn't confirmed out yet. likely, but not confirmed. Klopp said he thought it would be too soon. He didn't say it is. I wish Ben Dinnery would report the words as they are said sometimes rather than being so definite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,013 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

manual_man wrote: »
    Kola is being assessed ahead of the weekend. Likewise Mkhi. Bellerin not due back to training for a couple of weeks

Edit: Dinnery says he talked to someone at the club and Kola is expected to miss out. Fuppin fupp what a disaster of a -4 Kola was last week. I think I might just turn my -8 this week in to a -12 to get rid of him!
    Sounds like Kola is close to returning, seems a bit unnecessary to take another hit to get rid of him. Can't you use your bench now and get rid of him after the weekend if you want to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

that's that decision made.

it's just whether I want a third Spurs player in Alder on top of Alli and Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

There are quotes on the arsenal website from emery saying that kolasanic should be okay for tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

There are quotes on the arsenal website from emery saying that kolasanic should be okay for tomorrow.

there are also quotes from ben dinnery

10 replies 0 retweets 12 likes
    Reply 10 Retweet Like 12 Direct message

Ben Dinnery

Verified account

@BenDinnery
    Following Following @BenDinnery
    More
    Replying to @WGTA_FPL
    I spoke to the club this morning and I quote... 'Sead still not there at the moment.'

2:30 PM - 21 Dec 2018
    https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/1076122689268535296

Ill be starting him anyway. Emerys press conference was after dinnery spoke to somebody . Maybe kolasanic trained with no ill effects.

https://twitter.com/fplfujtown/status/1075768336452005888?s=21

Hmmmmm.

Dinnery was wrong on Fernandinho recently too.

Interesting.

Paully D wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/fplfujtown/status/1075768336452005888?s=21

Hmmmmm.

Dinnery was wrong on Fernandinho recently too.

Interesting.
    Dinnery is a spoofer IMO. He is great for gathering all injury info into one area. However when he starts giving personal opinion on players availabillity and these latest video things are just a load of fluffed up nonsense.

Dinnery is a spoofer IMO. He is great for gathering all injury info into one area. However when he starts giving personal opinion on players availabillity and these latest video things are just a load of fluffed up nonsense.

If he's wrong on this then that'll be 3 in the last 3 gameweeks (Wilson, Kolasinac and Fernandinho).

• Advertisement

Advertisement