Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018/19 Premier League Injuries and Suspensions

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

km79 wrote: »

Might be straight back after the last game's debacle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Hard to know how uniteds attack will line up going forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭McBain11

Was there any word on Alli injury? I held him for today hoping he'd be back by the next game. Bad mistake with Eriksen and Son in my head as straight replacements for today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

🗣 | Solskjaer: "Hopefully the front three with Romelu (Lukaku), Alexis (Sanchez) and Anthony (Martial) [will be back soon]."
    #FPL #FantasyPL #FFScout #GW19 #mufc

Hint?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

If you want a Utd attacker it could become a nightmare very soon. Loads of options.

It's partly why I went for Pogba.

SlickRic wrote: »
    If you want a Utd attacker it could become a nightmare very soon. Loads of options.

I was .4 short but if they keep up this form into new year I’ll move martial on for him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Bye bye Lingard after this game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

SlickRic wrote: »

I’d agree, OGS has a real hard on for Pogba, he’s the only one that’s nailed on from what I can see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

No Ozil in the Arsenal squad headed to Liverpool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

No Ozil in the Arsenal squad headed to Liverpool.

https://talksport.com/football/465739/mesut-ozil-out-arsenal-squad-liverpool-match-knee-injury/
    Mesut Ozil has reportedly suffered a knee issue and so will miss Arsenal’s match against Liverpool on Saturday, live on talkSPORT.

The Gunners’ team bus arrived in the city on Friday evening, with every member bar one disembarking as expected.

Ozil was the sole notable exception – not seen or pictured by photographers who witnessed the arrival – and it was later revealed by BBC’s David Ornstein that this was due to pain in his knee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭Invincible

Bailly red card.
    Misses next game.

Invincible wrote: »
    Bailly red card.
    Misses next game.

Next 3 I'd say but one will be cup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Yep 3 game ban.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭Invincible

Next 3 I'd say but one will be cup

Correct, thought he had got a yellow earlier.

Sanchez on for Lingard would be my shout, Martial on the right then

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

dahat wrote: »
    Sanchez on for Lingard would be my shout, Martial on the right then

What i never understood about utd under mourinho was why sanchez didnt just play on the right. They had martial/rashford doing well on the left before he was signed. Sanchez was very good on the right for barca and then arsenal when he signed initially. Apart from pogba utd attackers may become a bit of a minefield now.

What i never understood about utd under mourinho was why sanchez didnt just play on the right. They had martial/rashford doing well on the left before he was signed. Sanchez was very good on the right for barca and then arsenal when he signed initially. Apart from pogba utd attackers may become a bit of a minefield now.

I may be way off but if memory serves me correct this was an issue when Sanchez was being signed. It was suggested he states lhs was his preferred position and that's where he wanted to play.
    Ifnyou rememerartial was flying before Sanchez signed and was promptly dropped from lhs and the team eventually when Sanchez was playing lhs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

dahat wrote: »
    I may be way off but if memory serves me correct this was an issue when Sanchez was being signed. It was suggested he states lhs was his preferred position and that's where he wanted to play.
    Ifnyou rememerartial was flying before Sanchez signed and was promptly dropped from lhs and the team eventually when Sanchez was playing lhs.

that signing seemed to be the turning point in Joses reign.

that signing seemed to be the turning point in Joses reign.

It will be interesting to see how OGS handles this but I suspect his man management methods will somehow convince Sanchez to play rhs when Rashford plays CF.

As you said earlier Pogba is the only nailed forward in the Utd team for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

Pogba yellow flagged

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

mcgooch wrote: »
    Pogba yellow flagged

Nothing to be worried about I'd say. He has over a week to get fit for the next league game. It's probably just a cup injury.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Nothing to be worried about I'd say. He has over a week to get fit for the next league game. It's probably just a cup injury.

ghe92SP.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Arnie gone off after 20 mins in the FA cup after scoring, assume injured but cant see anything confirmed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Arnie gone off after 20 mins in the FA cup after scoring, assume injured but cant see anything confirmed

Back injury

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

KevIRL wrote: »
    Back injury

Precautionary he was happy to play on but pelligrini didn't want to take the chance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Precautionary he was happy to play on but pelligrini didn't want to take the chance

Frankly, Pellegrini is stupid. Arnie only returned from a fairly serious injury less than a week ago. Played 73mins. 3 days later he plays the full 90. 3 days later again(today) he starts again. Absolutely absurd.

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    Frankly, Pellegrini is stupid. Arnie only returned from a fairly serious injury less than a week ago. Played 73mins. 3 days later he plays the full 90. 3 days later again(today) he starts again. Absolutely absurd.

Couldn’t agree more.

I do be gobsmacked with the decisions some manager make for the cup games.

Advertisement