Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018/19 Premier League Injuries and Suspensions

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Kane targeting the League Cup final for his return (if Spurs make it there) per The Telegraph.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

That's 4 to 5 gameweeks (depending on whether they make the final) in the only unit of time we're interested in ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

That's 4 to 5 gameweeks (depending on whether they make the final) in the only unit of time we're interested in ;)

Another 3/4 of him bundling around the place getting match fit

Idsay whatever DGW pool have salah will be a lock in for everyone’s TC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,013 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Return to training in early March, so not match fit until the end of the month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

eh i dunno wrote:
    Only brought him in last week.

I brought him in last night :( He played the whole bloody game at the weekend so thought he'd be fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Think this is my excuse to ship Eriksen. Don't see him assisting Llorente much.

Will probably give it a week though to get 2 FTs and do a proper shuffle.

https://twitter.com/simonpeach/status/1085503886469881856?s=21

Rumours that his partner gave birth however.

I can’t take another injury this week! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

"Spurs' Aurier arrested on suspicion of assault"

https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2019/0116/1023554-spurs-aurier-arrested-on-suspicion-of-assault/

Even though he's not a regular, Spurs in theory look to be falling apart. They're in the FA cup, carabao cup and CL, as well as doing well in the PL, and PL form could take a hit. Will be staying clear for them for now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

km79 wrote: »

Surely he'd start on Saturday though.

Bangs in a few goals and unveils a dedicated to you baby t-shirt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

And some shít new dance for his celebration.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

#Pogba-by

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Spurs are a no-go for me now with 5 matches over the next two weeks.

https://twitter.com/standardsport/status/1085536394074824704

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Pogbaby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Sprogba

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    And some shít new dance for his celebration.

He can do line dancing for all I care, as long as he scores!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Spurs are a no-go for me now with 5 matches over the next two weeks.

https://twitter.com/standardsport/status/1085536394074824704

This might also mean an emergency CM role for Eriksen - isn't that how they finished the game against United?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

This might also mean an emergency CM role for Eriksen - isn't that how they finished the game against United?

That's correct. Some commentators said it restricted his influence on the game but he was a major part in helping create the 11 chances spurs had in the 2nd half.

In the 7-0 win vs Tranmere in the cup Alli played a hold mf role forctge full 90 mins.

Dier, Wanyama, Dembele and Sissoko are all out but I still think it's Eriksen/Winks will play centre midfield for the next 4-5 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

That's correct. Some commentators said it restricted his influence on the game but he was a major part in helping create the 11 chances spurs had in the 2nd half.

In the 7-0 win vs Tranmere in the cup Alli played a hold mf role forctge full 90 mins.

Dier, Wanyama, Dembele and Sissoko are all out but I still think it's Eriksen/Winks will play centre midfield for the next 4-5 weeks.

I have Eirksen , I am finding it hard to transfer him out with an easy enough fixture . Is Lorente nailed on to start?

I have Eirksen , I am finding it hard to transfer him out with an easy enough fixture . Is Lorente nailed on to start?

FWIW, I wouldn’t be getting any Spurs players in. Spurs will be a different animal with no Kane, Son & Sissoko IMO.

I have Eriksen and will be looking to jump ship but can only do that for a hit which I’ll wait until next week. Will be interesting to see how they go away to ful this weekend.

FWIW, I wouldn’t be getting any Spurs players in. Spurs will be a different animal with no Kane, Son & Sissoko IMO.

I have Eriksen and will be looking to jump ship but can only do that for a hit which I’ll wait until next week. Will be interesting to see how they go away to ful this weekend.

Is it worth waiting for week,I could get Sterling in or even KDB and I have to move Arnie on,but I am not sure for who.

Does anyone know what happening with Arnie ,has he downed tools?

Is it worth waiting for week,I could get Sterling in or even KDB and I have to move Arnie on,but I am not sure for who.

It depends for a hit or not. If I get rid of Eriksen for Sterling (who I'll want next week) I'll need Sterling to get a goal to match the -4 and not really a risk (albeit v low) I want to take.

I have Sane cover anyway, what City cover have you? If none, it might be worth a hit for you. Certainly need it.

It depends for a hit or not. If I get rid of Eriksen for Sterling (who I'll want next week) I'll need Sterling to get a goal to match the -4 and not really a risk (albeit v low) I want to take.

I have Sane cover anyway, what City cover have you? If none, it might be worth a hit for you. Certainly need it.

I have 2 FT so wont be taking a hit,I have no City players at all and Sterling could be a goer all right. If Niasse starts straight off the bat then that more than likely the transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

No he's still training the initial bid was rejected and they haven't come back yet if hernandez leaves he could stay and just get a new contract until the summer pellegrini wants to keep him I presume he will provide an update in his presser this afternoon

I have 2 FT so wont be taking a hit,I have no City players at all and Sterling could be a goer all right. If Niasse starts straight off the bat then that more than likely the transfer.

Then go for it.

Usually I'd be wary of teams who have just lost their manager but Huddersfield are awful and City will want a big win.

KDB only back from injury and will be eased in so I'd steer clear. Sterling or Sane would be my choice depending on what money you have ITB, Sane looking more dangerous and glad I have him but will be looking to get both.

Arnie yellow flagged removed. Anyone got any more updates on this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Any news in Guaita?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Arnie yellow flagged removed. Anyone got any more updates on this?

https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/1085961193951543296
    Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Any news in Guaita?

Ben Dinnery Verified account @BenDinnery

Hodgson looks set to hand Speroni a recall. Guaita, suffered a calf strain on Saturday while his replacement, Hennessey, finished the game with a thigh related problem. Both goalkeepers require a scan, but there are fears that they could miss the remainder of the month. #CPFC

Advertisement