Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadbury Snack Shortcake

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Oh no! The purple snack has always been my favourite. I just wish Cadbury's products could go back to the way they were :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,417 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Oh no! The purple snack has always been my favourite. I just wish Cadbury's products could go back to the way they were :(

These are the yellow shortcake ones I’m
    talking about. Not sure if they’ve meddled with the purple ones yet. The yellow ones taste like an ALDI knockoff of the original now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

They have been ruined absolute dirt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭phormium

Interesting! I had a pack yesterday and thought it wasn't as nice as normal, meant to check the best before date as I thought maybe I had got an old one or something. I'll just have to get another today to double check :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I have a pack of the yellow ones and they're definitely not as nice as they used to be.

Had the last one- they are changed majorly tbh. The chocolate is more akin that American type cheap cooking chocolate rather than nice dairy milk stuff. Dreadful penny pinching.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭phormium

Well had another for the purposes of research of course and definitely different, the chocolate is different, not as good, biscuit seems the same but overall taste is not as nice. Ah well another treat bites the dust :(

*I know they are like now- an American friend "kindly" brought me over a pack of Smores from the US before https://www.girlscouts.org/en/cookies/all-about-cookies/Meet-the-Cookies.html- they are close to what the Snack tastes like now. They were dreadful, waxy bland "chocolate" and oversweet biscuit- most ended up in the bin.

Advertisement