Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hap info

Options
  • 29-07-2018 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am currently renting a property and am getting the hap scheme but have just being offered a cluid house through the council. They are offering the keys to me on wednesday but they need the months rent and I am still renting this place to wont afford two rents I have told my landlord and they said they need a months notice but I have just payed my rent on the last Wednesday of this month does that not mean ive payed for the month of August so that would be my months notice as it is already payed or does hap pay in arrears ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thread moved to Accommodation & Property

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭muggles

HAP is paid in arrears. Your rent is currently paid up to end of July.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I am currently renting a property and am getting the hap scheme but have just being offered a cluid house through the council. They are offering the keys to me on wednesday but they need the months rent and I am still renting this place to wont afford two rents I have told my landlord and they said they need a months notice but I have just payed my rent on the last Wednesday of this month does that not mean ive payed for the month of August so that would be my months notice as it is already payed or does hap pay in arrears ?

Tell them the situation.This must happen often so they will surely know .

Advertisement