Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Tacano

Options
  • 30-07-2018 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭

Welcome to Isla Tacano.

Our third Island, Isla Tacano, is a research facility. Here we study the behaviours of fully grown dinosaurs both from the main park, and those from Isla Soma who are deemed unsuitable for placement on Isla Nublar, due to unusual and or exceedingly aggressive behaviour, to try and learn more about how they develop, and interact with one another and with park visitors. Due to the fact that dinosaurs are moved between all three islands, all islands are subject to the same health and safety policies and procedures, so you should be perfectly safe exploring this facility.

There are a number of herbivores on this island, including the Triceratops which is a particularly friendly beast and my favourite department to visit! We also have our ethics department which you are free to explore and seek if you want to understand the why of what we do here.

For those looking for a little more excitement, we have the T-Rex and Dilophosaurus enclosures in the east of this complex.

If you should experience any issues during your stay pertaining to the facilities and, more specifically, our state of the art security system, please let our Systems admin team know!

As per your welcome pack, if you should have any security concerns, please flag these with management by the end of the day.

We hope you enjoy exploring the facility. Welcome, once again, to Jurassic Park

Rules:
    All rules from the main OP are still in play.
    Your task is to find any wolves that are on this island.
    If you eliminate all the wolves on this island, you will return to the main island.
    You may be returned to the main island before all the wolves are eliminated.
    Anyone with a backroom should log out of their given account and log back in now. Any issues with COP, please PM the game mods.
    No discussion of activity on Isla Sorna is permitted on thread or in the back room of players based on Isla Tacano

Isla Tacano (only players listed below may post in this thread)

Brendan WW
    Abigail WW
    Desmond WW
    Tegan WW
    Katie WW
    Conor WW
    Isla WW
    Holly WW
    Doris WW
    Henry WW
    Riona WW
    Derry WW

Lynch form: https://goo.gl/forms/NYdEeRa8z2HC2gmy1

Rule of thumb: if you are/were on and island with someone, talk about it.

If you arent, dont. You guys havent been on Sorna, so dont talk about Sorna. You are free to discuss the main island (Nublar) and this island, since you were and are all present.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mark on

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Oh, Tacano, not Taco :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Bloody mods :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Welcome indeed all!

You are free to roam this island as you did the last one. As always, we have ensured security is our primary concern!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

WTF is going on and is my jello tab still valid here?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Oh, Tacano, not Taco :(

want-to-be-where-the-tacos-are-27566789.png

• Advertisement

So it looks like we have to deal with T-Rex and Dilophasaurus (2 maybe) here. Great.

I would only really concern yourself with what is going to happen here on Tacano.

As per your visitors pack, if you see anything suspicious, please report it. Ill have a form ready for you shortly!

I wonder if our accommodation is a nice here! I personally feel we need upgraded to suites for the inconvenience!

Oh also Triceratops. Hmmm.

Doris WW wrote: »
    I wonder if our accommodation is a nice here! I personally feel we need upgraded to suites for the inconvenience!

Done!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Ethics department eh? You've let wolves on to an island and contaminated the dinosaur's food supply. I'd like a thorough check of that department.

Anyways, I suppose we had best continue on. So:

Brendan WW
    Abigail WW
    Desmond WW
    Tegan WW
    Katie WW
    Conor WW
    Isla WW
    Holly WW
    Doris WW
    Henry WW
    Riona WW
    Derry WW

12 of us here. What plans have we for tonight?

i think we should go read the welcome pack to see what we can learn from it about our new island.

Also think we should go here tonight:

JurassicPark_800x423-ab3cf08510.jpg

Hmmmm... Isla being here gives a bit more credence to her being roled as a goat :pac:

Wonder if she still wants to be lynched?

Aside from that we have Derry of the jello fame, and Holly who was suspected by a main island inhabitant.

Come on folks, let's be having some theories rather than ol' Dessie here running his mouth off the whole day.

So according to the welcome pack Dilophosaurus feeds off bait at 3pm on Wednesday and T-Rex off live bait at 6pm on Thursday. Wonder if there is a difference between live and non-live bait in this game. T-Rex has a munch but Dilopho eats whoever has been lynched. Might absorb their powers or something, as payback for not getting to choose who is killed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Ok, that's a cool little twist.

Halves the work load too, which is hand for those of us too lazy to read through 100 posts.

Based on the OP here then, can we take a guess that the split isn't entirely random? If we were thinking two dino teams, one herbivore and one carnivore, are in play, then the welcome message makes me think we've got 2 baddy teams, with one Herb in here (Triceratops) and 2 Carnivores (T-Rex & Dildosaur)?

But I wonder how that would work - hardly unlikely to be any action until Wednesday / Thursday?

MOD

There will be a lynch on each island this evening. Ensure you vote.

Links can be found in the lynch link thread.

Anyone having COP issues, PM me.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    So according to the welcome pack Dilophosaurus feeds off bait at 3pm on Wednesday and T-Rex off live bait at 6pm on Thursday. Wonder if there is a difference between live and non-live bait in this game. T-Rex has a munch but Dilopho eats whoever has been lynched. Might absorb their powers or something, as payback for not getting to choose who is killed.

Don't forget that sneaky Triceratops.

Her namesake stuck us all on this island after all :D

• Advertisement

Isla, still want to be lynched mate?

Katie WW wrote: »
    Ok, that's a cool little twist.

Halves the work load too, which is hand for those of us too lazy to read through 100 posts.

Based on the OP here then, can we take a guess that the split isn't entirely random? If we were thinking two dino teams, one herbivore and one carnivore, are in play, then the welcome message makes me think we've got 2 baddy teams, with one Herb in here (Triceratops) and 2 Carnivores (T-Rex & Dildosaur)?

:pac::pac:

Also you realise Dessie is here, right ;)

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Don't forget that sneaky Triceratops.

Her namesake stuck us all on this island after all :D

True, I suppose. I read friendly as being good for us. But it could be a marketing thing from the Park saying that Triceratops is friendly.

According to the welcome pack Triceratops are preyed on by T-Rex's - so they could do the job for us!

It says they don't know for sure if they were hunters or scavengers. Could we feed the body of someone we lynched to the T-rex to keep it away?

How the fcuk do we lynch a T-Rex lads? :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

New island, nice. Now, the most important question of all.
    Do we have Jello on Taco island?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Interesting.
    DO NOT REFERENCE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE OTHER THREAD.

Are we supposed to not read the other thread either? I don't get the idea behind this rule

This makes the low poster argument completely redundant at least until tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I love this two island business.

Are they the others or are we

Death to Shelbyville

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement