Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Tacano

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Desmond, your continuous posting of videos counts as a mark against you, if I'm honest.

It strikes me the trio haven't really tried to argue a case tonight, which makes me kind of glad they were the ones chosen. Not contributing isn't helping us at all. Even the two that stay are giving the village nothing to work with, good or bad.

Im quietly confident, beside Ive fcuk all to tell you now its day 1. What have you contributed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Not sure what you'd like me to do right now Katie. Manufacture discussion? Meh, done it all day. Dessie wants to chill to some choons right now.

Argh it's too fupping quiet!!!

I'd be looking at those who got their feet under the table tomorrow if Im still here.

Would be nice if we get alignment upon death, there'll be egg on some faces if Im lynched.

• Advertisement

If anyone thinks they're under threat and have a reason to stop that direction, now would be the time.

Otherwise, sure. Stay quiet and let us lynch you :/

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Don't pocket me, bruv.

With Dorris, I have her on my radar but was letting it go for now, to keep a closer eye on her. Something twigged with me last night, but I worry she could as easily be a goodie keeping her head down than a baddy.

If I was re-doing my FFA, Abi's contributions (or lack there of) would be making me put them on it now...

I thought this was an interesting exchange. Desmond clearly looking for an ally gets smacked down by Katie. Isla has been more than happy to fill that friend zone going as far to attack Katie for cosying up while doing the same. Are you trying to influence one of the village core Isla? Just something to consider after the lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    And you accuse Katie of pocketing Desmond.

Yes i do, now Katie is distancing herself from him

Isla WW wrote: »
    Yes i do, now Katie is distancing herself from him

Balls on the table time again, you want to lynch Katie?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Desmond, your continuous posting of videos counts as a mark against you, if I'm honest.

It strikes me the trio haven't really tried to argue a case tonight, which makes me kind of glad they were the ones chosen. Not contributing isn't helping us at all. Even the two that stay are giving the village nothing to work with, good or bad.

I don’t see the point in arguing a case tbh. I mean I don’t want to be lynched, but I equally don’t want to...
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    It does make me think that we could be wrong in the three of them. Unless none of them want to stand out by protesting too much.

... stand out by protesting too much.

I’m not the person that people should vote for or worry about. It’s one of those “damned if you do, damned if you don’t” scenarios. Can’t do the right thing. Put up a defence? Must be a wolf. Stay quiet? Must be a wolf. I just have to hope that people see through some of the lies that people are being caught out on in the thread.

Read back through my posts. Ain’t no lies in them. I don’t contradict myself, and I have answered any questions and explained all of my thoughts and rationales.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Balls on the table time again, you want to lynch Katie?

Im sticking with Doire, do what ye want.

Do I feel under treat, of course.
    Do I want to stop it, hell no. What a rush!

Hey look - Conor's protesting being lynched! Let's get him guys! :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I've registered my vote for Abi.

Posts saying they don't want to contribute to the game, and then is the last to FFA as well.

Hey look - Conor's protesting being lynched! Let's get him guys! :pac:
    Damned if I do, damned if I don’t :(

:pac:

I’ve resigned myself to the fact that I’m a goner.

For what its worth Conor, your responses today came across way better than Abi's, at least to me.

Conor WW wrote: »

Fwiw Conor, I think you're a goodin, you were an easy target today. Dont throw in the towel yet though, any of the 3 of us could go.

I dunno, I'd reckon Abi or Henry are more likely than you right now if I was a gambling man.

I'm not, of course - so...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

VOTING IS CLOSED.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I don’t see the point in arguing a case tbh. I mean I don’t want to be lynched, but I equally don’t want to...

... stand out by protesting too much.

I’m not the person that people should vote for or worry about. It’s one of those “damned if you do, damned if you don’t” scenarios. Can’t do the right thing. Put up a defence? Must be a wolf. Stay quiet? Must be a wolf. I just have to hope that people see through some of the lies that people are being caught out on in the thread.

Read back through my posts. Ain’t no lies in them. I don’t contradict myself, and I have answered any questions and explained all of my thoughts and rationales.

That's what I was saying. No-one is saying much because then they'll be the only one and then we'll say they're protesting too much. I wouldn't have a got at anyone defending themselves. I was saying why they mightn't be.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The visitors milled around their compound. Tempers were frayed at their change in circumstance.

Paranoia was setting in that something was amiss in this park. Rumors abounded, but the park staff had confirmed nothing and were surprisingly hard to find.

Queries and concerns were flooding into the administration all day, until there was no option but to take action. Convinced that they had the person responsible for releasing the dinosaurs responsible for the attack on Isla Nublar, the park administration interrogated Abigail to try and find out more information.

Unfortunately the search for the truth went a little too far.

Abigail was killed.

• Advertisement

I know :) I was just using your point to prove mine :)

I voted Abi btw. Just for the sake of openness etc. In case I’m gone, just to give you all the info that I can!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

No alignment given so we must have a priest in play

Pter wrote: »
    The visitors milled around their compound. Tempers were frayed at their change in circumstance.

Paranoia was setting in that something was amiss in this park. Rumors abounded, but the park staff had confirmed nothing and were surprisingly hard to find.

Queries and concerns were flooding into the administration all day, until there was no option but to take action. Convinced that they had the person responsible for releasing the dinosaurs responsible for the attack on Isla Nublar, the park administration interrogated Abigail to try and find out more information.

Unfortunately the search for the truth went a little too far.

Abigail was killed.

This park has a lot to answer for. Ethics department my eye.

No SK kill

Henry WW wrote: »
    No SK kill

Nope, looks like either the park here is still under control or there's a singular wolf team we're up against.

Nope, looks like either the park here is still under control or there's a singular wolf team we're up against.

I'd still wager there's two teams here; two and one.

But if we're the island without an SK kill, awesome news.

(I am so, so tempted to click the other thread right now).

Hmmm.. mods are we getting the voting results ?

I'd still wager there's two teams here; two and one.

But if we're the island without an SK kill, awesome news.

(I am so, so tempted to click the other thread right now).

So there could be 2 munches on the same island tomorrow?

That way would make sense actually, still give each wolf team a chance to munch the other.

How long you rekon we could be separated for? Im guessing latest Wednesday

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Im guessing no alignmemt means a priest is likely to be in play somewhere

• Advertisement

Hmmm.. mods are we getting the voting results ?

Give them a bit of time Desmond.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement