Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Tacano

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Not saying there's not merit, but that's hardly "find a wolf, kill a wolf"....

Why lie about when he voted?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I said I voted Doire. Conor I feel is good and no read on Abi. I always vote for someone in my ffa, thats how I role.

It was a close call though, 4 each. Run me tomorrow again please, this is fun.

Doire?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Hollys vote is fine by me now that I've had a think

What conclusion did you come to?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Hollys vote is fine by me now that I've had a think

Why would you think you have any credibility?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Henry WW viewpost.gif
    Bring it on Fcukers.

Nah on a serious note, I voted Doire earlier, not changing now.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pter viewpost.gif
    *SOMEONE* keeps voting with their normal boards account, Henry.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Henry WW viewpost.gif
    Thats how it was always done is it not?

Why was there only 4 people voting for Henry?
    Henry says he voted for me earlier, and that he is not changing now, then we get irrefutable evidence that he has been vote swapping all over the place.

Why does a villager lie about when/how they place there vote?

Find a wolf, lynch a wolf, or did you not spot this at the time when i posted it?

I voted you around 4pm, then voted again under my anon acc after pter pointed it out.

If what pter posted sounds like I was chopping and changing all evening then thats bull****. I should have been PMd if there was an issue with my vote.

So away outa that with your find a wolf kill a wolf nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I voted you around 4pm, then voted again under my anon acc after pter pointed it out.

If what pter posted sounds like I was chopping and changing all evening then thats bull****. I should have been PMd if there was an issue with my vote.

So away outa that with your find a wolf kill a wolf nonsense.

I 100% agree, he should have pm'ed you, but he did not, sorry, seems the mods screwed you.

Desmond WW wrote: »

Morning all

Btw, the post Des quoted here, where is it, was it edited by the mod?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Henry WW wrote:
    Btw, the post Des quoted here, where is it, was it edited by the mod?

Nah that was me messing about. Original post is just above that.

Holly WW wrote:
    What conclusion did you come to?

Why did you vote for me anyways? I don't really care, you're entitled to your views and all just wondering what made you draw the conclusion that I was the best lynch last night...?

Is it my videos, or my dashing good looks?

I see there are more Islands mentioned in the welcome pack, I wonder will there be another evacuation today and we are randed with other folk?

It would probably make things too complicated and there would be too many game threads?

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote:
    It would probably make things too complicated and there would be too many game threads?

Jesus please no. Just getting used to you fine folk.

Even if some of you don't like my videos or that I smell awesome.

(Holly, Katie looking at you)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

@Tegan and @Katie you voted outside your FFA. What brought you to voting for who you did? I understand you two had some of the earlier FFAs and things could change but was there anything specific that brought you to vote the way that you did?

Jeez we're a chatty bunch this morning :/

Desmond WW 93
    Isla WW 50
    Brendan WW 43
    Katie WW 34
    Henry WW 31
    Riona WW 27
    Derry WW 25
    Doris WW 24
    Abigail WW 22
    Conor WW 22
    Tegan WW 21
    Holly WW 14

Brendan WW wrote: »
    @Tegan and @Katie you voted outside your FFA. What brought you to voting for who you did? I understand you two had some of the earlier FFAs and things could change but was there anything specific that brought you to vote the way that you did?

Sorry @Riona not @Tegan.

Henry, you came close to being got last night. How you feeling this morning? Eggs for breakfast? Everything tastes better after a close shave I suspect.

I see there are more Islands mentioned in the welcome pack, I wonder will there be another evacuation today and we are randed with other folk?

We might all get moved again but with a slight mix up and different groups end up on two more of the islands from the pack.

We might all get moved again but with a slight mix up and different groups end up on two more of the islands from the pack.

If that happens with no further info, this will be Desmond:

latest?cb=20150331161647

Heh, assuming I survive this morning that is :/

If that happens with no further info, this will be Desmond:

latest?cb=20150331161647

Heh, assuming I survive this morning that is :/

tumblr_lmhtotXmzF1ql555to1_r1_500.gif

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Henry, you came close to being got last night. How you feeling this morning? Eggs for breakfast? Everything tastes better after a close shave I suspect.

I feel grand Tegan, thanks for asking, just had a bowl of corn flakes and a cup of tea. How are you?

I'm not about to change, I live fast and free, if I'm munched, lynched, or shot, so be it. I got to see some Dinos, so can die happy.

Just a little annoyed about the voting fiasco, would like it cleared up.

I feel grand Tegan, thanks for asking, just had a bowl of corn flakes and a cup of tea. How are you?

I'm not about to change, I live fast and free, if I'm munched, lynched, or shot, so be it. I got to see some Dinos, so can die happy.

And I'd like not to be eaten by the T-Rex on the toilet, but we can't choose how we go :(

So we make it a little easier through song:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

What fiasco? People voting outside of the FFA?

Conor WW wrote: »
    What fiasco? People voting outside of the FFA?

Nah there's a direct contradiction between what Henry has said he's done and what the mods have said he has done re: voting. Give me a sec and I'll pull up the quotes.

Bring it on Fcukers.

Nah on a serious note, I voted Doire earlier, not changing now.
    Pter wrote: »
    *SOMEONE* keeps voting with their normal boards account, Henry.

Here, Conor.

To be fair though it's not as bad as it has been made out to be imo.

The suggestion is that Henry keeps voting with his normal boards account repeatedly, and Henry himself stated he voted earlier and was not for changing.

Side point is that he may have voted a number of times prior to sticking on Derry and that is what the mods are referring to, but I can see how it might look also.

So, meh.

Here, Conor.

The suggestion is that Henry keeps voting with his normal boards account repeatedly, and Henry himself stated he voted earlier and was not for changing.

Side point is that he may have voted a number of times prior to sticking on Derry and that is what the mods are referring to, but I can see how it might look also.

So, meh.

I've also voted for the same person twice in a row because I'm not sure if I actually voted the first time or thought that I've made a mistake in the first vote. So I wouldn't be using that to damn him.

And as you say he didn't say anything about not voting before that quote, so could have had a few votes down already and then decided to stick on Derry.

I've also voted for the same person twice in a row because I'm not sure if I actually voted the first time or thought that I've made a mistake in the first vote. So I wouldn't be using that to damn him.

And as you say he didn't say anything about not voting before that quote, so could have had a few votes down already and then decided to stick on Derry.

Tend to agree.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Here, Conor.

So, meh.
    Ah. Yes. I understand now. Thanks.

@Henry - I certainly didn’t read it as you continually voting after saying you had voted.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Have the people who voted outside their FFA said why yet?

Here, Conor.

So, meh.

Okay, that is where the confusion is, I did vote once before voting Derry at around 4pm. Then I voted Derry again after the mods pointed out I voted under the wrong account. The phrase "keeps voting" makes it sound a lot worse though.

I'm not going to make a mountain out of it, I'll just leave it there and move on.

So Henrygate seems to be a red herring. Looking back, Abigail seems to have been lynched based on her apathy as much as anything. But as stated, no role reveal so there is a priest out there on at least one of the islands.

On the off chance there is a vigilante, would they live to take a shot at Isla?

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Have the people who voted outside their FFA said why yet?

I don't believe they have.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement