Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Tacano

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I see you Katie, thanking them posts :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    So Henrygate seems to be a red herring. Looking back, Abigail seems to have been lynched based on her apathy as much as anything. But as stated, no role reveal so there is a priest out there on at least one of the islands.

On the off chance there is a vigilante, would they live to take a shot at Isla?

Are you saying shot her as it might be bad for the village to lynch, like the jester role?

In that case wouldn't it be in the best interest for the wolves to munch her?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    @Tegan and @Katie you voted outside your FFA. What brought you to voting for who you did? I understand you two had some of the earlier FFAs and things could change but was there anything specific that brought you to vote the way that you did?

I voted within the FFA results, and had alluded earlier in the day to wanting to amend my FFA to include Abi anyway. Most of how I felt about Connor (that led me to FFA him) applied to Abi and then more. Abi's attitude of not wanting to give us much to work on (first posting that she didn't want to get involved in wild accusations, followed by being the last to post an FFA), coupled with the laziness of simply accusing those who were accusing her, leads me to hope that at worst, we took out a bored NRV.

Upside though, the two of those top three who remained, Connor and Henry, posted way more in the last few hours yesterday, so I feel as if we should have loads of contributions from everyone now to comb over.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

So if one was to role reveal, with no set munch time its a gamble.

God I love a gamble

Katie WW wrote: »
    I voted within the FFA results, and had alluded earlier in the day to wanting to amend my FFA to include Abi anyway. Most of how I felt about Connor (that led me to FFA him) applied to Abi and then more. Abi's attitude of not wanting to give us much to work on (first posting that she didn't want to get involved in wild accusations, followed by being the last to post an FFA), coupled with the laziness of simply accusing those who were accusing her, leads me to hope that at worst, we took out a bored NRV.

Upside though, the two of those top three who remained, Connor and Henry, posted way more in the last few hours yesterday, so I feel as if we should have loads of contributions from everyone now to comb over.

With the exception of Holly, I tend to agree with most of this.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I don't believe they have.

And as mentioned before that should be asking Riona, not Tegan. Just in case there is any confusion.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Are you saying shot her as it might be bad for the village to lynch, like the jester role?

I think she meant that she thinks Isla is a wolf and the vig should shoot her, wolves won't munch one of their own.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

It's not a bad idea is it?

So this is all Holly's stuff so far. It's... uninspiring to say the least imo.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Interesting.

Are we supposed to not read the other thread either? I don't get the idea behind this rule
    Doesn't really fit with the theme
    #NEWFFA1

Wolf:
    Henry, two posts I pointed out didn't sit right with me, they were consistent with day 0 fluff that wolves said in the past
    Conor, I'll jump on that bandwagon from his "whats going on" post
    Des, clutching at straws, hiding in plain sight?

Village:
    Isla
    Derry
    Brendan
    I do not recommend googling Hollypop and reading the urban dictionary definition
    This
    More doesn't mean better :cool:
    I think it would be crazy to lynch Isla. Why on earth would a wolf play in any way erratic on day 0 or day 1 when people are looking for anything to lynch on.
    Its just too risky. I don't buy the super-clever wolf play.
    I'm like wallpaper.

I was actually going to suggest going for the person with the least amount of votes either way.
    I presume its a mistake on the lynch form that we can vote for multiple people?
    I'm gonna vote now as I might not be back in time. I'm largely ignoring the ffa results and going with what I think.
    I'm gonna vote for only one person ^^
    Doire?
    What conclusion did you come to?

Isla WW wrote: »
    So if one was to role reveal, with no set munch time its a gamble.

God I love a gamble

Rules from the mainland apply so I would assume munch is at 10am. Why have you got something you want to tell us?

You are really doing a good job of trying to get yourself killed - hinting at a role reveal with plenty of time for the wolves to pick you. You are acting very suss.

• Advertisement

Also the wolf part. I don't know what Isla is up to but I have a bad feeling. I asked the vig to shoot her and suddenly she speculates about a role reveal.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Rules from the mainland apply so I would assume munch is at 10am. Why have you got something you want to tell us?

You are really doing a good job of trying to get yourself killed - hinting at a role reveal with plenty of time for the wolves to pick you. You are acting very suss.

Really Doris? Cos, this is what you said on your FFA yesterday re: Isla...:confused:
    #NewFFA1
    Bad:
    Tegan – was posting earlier, but nothing helpful in her posts, seems like trying to keep the psot
    Abigail – seems to be getting very defensive on being called out but is understandable that low contributors are going to be called out so I don’t get where the defensiveness is coming from.
    Holly – I was inbetween her and Conor due to the low post counts but Conor’s posts have a bit more substance to them than Hollys

Good:

Desmond – good posts, keeps the conversation going, nothing wolfy in his posts
    Brendan – no fear of FFA or trying the new FFA, quick to offer to collate them, village move?
    Isla – as I said before I can’t see her pay being made by a wolf which has me leaning more on the village side with her

I think she meant that she thinks Isla is a wolf and the vig should shoot her, wolves won't munch one of their own.

But we're assuming there are 2 wolf teams, given there are 2 islands in play now, so the other wolf team could munch her (whether she is a wolf or a jester)

Would we not be better waiting until after munch, though we risk the possibility of a vig getting munched.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Really Doris? Cos, this is what you said on your FFA yesterday re: Isla...:confused:

I never said I think she is a wolf but she is trying her best to be killed, there must be a reason for it.
    But we're assuming there are 2 wolf teams, given there are 2 islands in play now, so the other wolf team could munch her (whether she is a wolf or a jester)

Would we not be better waiting until after munch, though we risk the possibility of a vig getting munched.

I wouldn't reckon the wolves from the other island can kill on this island while we are separated?

Wouldn't it be fun if all the wolves were on the other island and we're just killing ourselves needlessly :D

I never said I think she is a wolf but she is trying her best to be killed, there must be a reason for it.

I wouldn't reckon the wolves from the other island can kill on this island while we are separated?

We don't know how the wolves are separated though, do you?

We should assume the islands are completely separate. It opens too many options including them when we're not supposed to be checking that thread.

Ok fair enough, just seemed weird you were calling them suss when you had Isla as a villager yesterday. I've figured it's best to let detective Isla do what she wants, presumably there's an end game ploy at some point. If not we take her out, simples imo.

Agree with your second point unless they are good swimmers.

Wouldn't it be fun if all the wolves were on the other island and we're just killing ourselves needlessly :D
    We don't know how the wolves are separated though, do you?

No idea but it would be weird if there was not wolves on each island or else it would be what Tegan says above.

Lol :pac::pac:

Well we'll find out soon I suppose. But given No Lynch isn't an option we really don't have a choice :(

Not suggesting it should be an option, but well.... if we're alone with no wolves I have to imagine it would be.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Super curious if we have one or two kills this morning.

Two and we know there's at least 2, probably 3 wolves in our midsts. Posssbly more if we didn't get the SK too? Most likely a team of 2 and a lone wolf, with the same on the other island.

One, and we could still have three wolves, but at least it's only one team to deal with, and we can see who is working together, and who is very obviously avoiding each other.

No idea but it would be weird if there was not wolves on each island or else it would be what Tegan says above.

It was suggested yesterday that a wolf team of 3 could be separated into 2 and 1.

But from a game design pov, its fair to say there will be a munch on each Island, so your point is valid.

10 minutes to go :)

10 minutes to go :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I am doing a good job, thanks

5IxX.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Tap.

Thats all it took to switch off the air flow in the air conditioning system leading to Derry WW’s room.

Tap.

Thats all it took to redirect the flow of the Hydrogen cyanide that was used to euthanize the infirm and unviable dinosaurs.

Tap.

Thats all it took to seal the room and leave Derry WW to their fate.

Derry WW was killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Katie WW went to the kitchen to get herself some toast. Toast is almost as good as jello. As she pushed down the handle on the toaster, one of the elements inside the toaster sparked. Katie WW’s eyes grew wide as the spark caught on the skin of her hand and travelled all the way up her arm, before her entire body exploded in  a burst of flame.

Katie WW is dead.

Ah here.

• Advertisement

So two teams... and not dinosaur kills :/

Looks like we have human killers in our midst.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement