Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Tacano

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Ugh, is it possible Derry was the seer and used the vote situation to tell us something?

Another possibility we can't rule out :(
    Isla WW wrote: »
    I was thinking the same but about someone else
    Wait, I think I gotcha.

But timing makes no sense unless there's a n0 peek...

And it'd be wrong anyways.
    Perhaps, but we don't know about a day0 peek for sure or even if we have a seer
    Isla, think for a sec about the timings before going down that rabbit hole.

Firstly, a n0 peek when the switching of the islands is happening on d1 makes no sense.

It'd be like winning the lottery twice first in peeking a baddie, then landing on the same island as them.

Plus I'd expect a peek like that to be guiding the lynch rather than taking a back seat.

Plus... do you think the player you're referring to is stupid enough not to kill said seer this morning in that scenario?

Were you not suggesting something similar Desmond? But about Derry being the seer?

I could be reading that wrong, but now that there seems to be a suggesting that a potential seer voted for you that you are saying that it's very unlikely, if not completely unlikely.

I realise by the way that you weren't exactly strong in your views about Derry but you did raise the possibility.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Were you not suggesting something similar Desmond? But about Derry being the seer?

I could be reading that wrong, but now that there seems to be a suggesting that a potential seer voted for you that you are saying that it's very unlikely, if not completely unlikely.

Yeah the timings would match up better though.

Derry only came out with the 'catch a wolf, kill a wolf' on Henry after the lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Im not saying your wrong, its not a theory im setting my stall up on.

But it is possible to perhaps peek on night zero, then its all luck if you get switched to the same island as yiur peek subject.

If I was the seer, which Im not, and if I peeked someone bad, then Id signal it in my lynch vote rather than announcing it. But again, its just what id do.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Henry WW viewpost.gif
    Bring it on Fcukers.

Nah on a serious note, I voted Doire earlier, not changing now.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pter viewpost.gif
    *SOMEONE* keeps voting with their normal boards account, Henry.

Quote:
    Thats how it was always done is it not?

Why was there only 4 people voting for Henry?
    Henry says he voted for me earlier, and that he is not changing now, then we get irrefutable evidence that he has been vote swapping all over the place.

Why does a villager lie about when/how they place there vote?

Find a wolf, lynch a wolf, or did you not spot this at the time when i posted it?

@Brendan, check the timing which is what I'm referring to.

• Advertisement

Wait, i might as well say this now as I think me and desmond are talking about two different things.

Im talking about Hollys vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

D0 is before the game begins so why would a peek be allowed? Sounds like muddying waters to confuse the village tbh

Im not saying your wrong, its not a theory im setting my stall up on.

But it is possible to perhaps peek on night zero, then its all luck if you get switched to the same island as yiur peek subject.

If I was the seer, which Im not, and if I peeked someone bad, then Id signal it in my lynch vote rather than announcing it. But again, its just what id do.
    Wait, i might as well say this now as I think me and desmond are talking about two different things.

I know exactly what you're talking about, I'm pointing out the timings being different.

D1, nothing to go on players all over the shop and a bonafide caught wolf guiding proceedings...??

You just let it happen?

I think that's exactly was Desmond thinks you are talking about. And doesn't like that idea that much.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    D0 is before the game begins so why would a peek be allowed? Sounds like muddying waters to confuse the village tbh

Oh would you stop trying to rubbish theories

Fact us day zero peeks have haopened before so im entitled to speak of them.

Maybe your just scared of where this conversation leads

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I think that's exactly was Desmond thinks you are talking about. And doesn't like that idea that much.

Ugh, because it makes NO sense that's why

@Brendan, check the timing which is what I'm referring to.

Ah I see now. I thought you were just talking about the vote. Fair enough.

I know exactly what you're talking about, I'm pointing out the timings being different.

D1, nothing to go on players all over the shop and a bonafide caught wolf guiding proceedings...??

You just let it happen?

To keep my cover and see where they go..... perhaps I do

Ugh, because it makes NO sense that's why

I get you now Desmond, and now that I understand your point about Derry I don't see the contradiction I thought there was in your argument.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Derry first brought up my voting before lynch. If you think there was no n0 seer peak, the timing is wrong.

Ok, not NO sense but it's an incredibly unlikely scenario and one I know for definite is impossible... well, because I'm not a wolf! :pac:

I get what your saying Desmond, im just saying this.

If i was a seer, and caught a wolf, personally i wouldn't come out on day 1.

I dont think anyone lead the village yday.

So as seer i would see what moves the caught wokf would make.

Its all guess work and from the side of what id do.

I dont believe Holly is the seer, just putting out there my thoughts at one stage.

You vote earlier and you're not changing,

yet.

okay then....

:D
    Quote:
    Bring it on Fcukers.

Nah on a serious note, I voted Doire earlier, not changing now.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pter viewpost.gif
    *SOMEONE* keeps voting with their normal boards account, Henry.

Quote:
    Thats how it was always done is it not?

Why was there only 4 people voting for Henry?
    Henry says he voted for me earlier, and that he is not changing now, then we get irrefutable evidence that he has been vote swapping all over the place.

Why does a villager lie about when/how they place there vote?

Find a wolf, lynch a wolf, or did you not spot this at the time when i posted it?
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Derry first brought up my voting before lynch. If you think there was no n0 seer peak, the timing is wrong.

He didn't really make much of it until after that lynch though. He noted it and then brought it up after the lynch, which may have been when he got a peek.

If that's the case then fair enough. Care to quote the post?

I was just thinking Holly could have been the seer, i dont now.

She could have had a day zero peek and signalled her peek in her vote. All guesswork on my part.

• Advertisement

I was just thinking Holly could have been the seer, i dont now.

She could have had a day zero peek and signalled her peek in her vote. All guesswork on my part.

If Holly was the seer and peeked me then tried to signal that re: votes, I'd have killed her this morning if I was a wolf.

But it's all moot anyways as I'm not a wolf :pac:

You vote earlier and you're not changing,

yet.

okay then....

:D
    If that's the case then fair enough. Care to quote the post?

Above, referenced in the Derrys quote you posted, last sentence.

If Holly was the seer and peeked me then tried to signal that re: votes, I'd have killed her this morning if I was a wolf.

Well if you twigged what she was trying to do then maybe yes you would have killed her.

Well, a wolf in that situation may take holly out, they may well also suspect that a bg may have protected her, like if i was the bg and spotted it too.

Rabbit holes eh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Hi guys, not able to post from my phone in work cos im on my feet and swamped (eluded to the shambles that is my work in the other thread but one lad quit/got fired last friday and another lad has a broken leg and both have not been replaced), but should be able to post a bit more now that I am at a computer.

Saw someone asking about me and someone else, not sure who, not voting from our day1 FFAs and to be honest mine is simple enough. The top 3 names from the collated FFAs were not on my FFA so I went with 1 of those seemingly being run. Seems a lot has happened since then anyway

Folks, if you think the seer peaked someone, they could have peaked a good player also, maybe we need to discuss the village lists also.

Well, a wolf in that situation may take holly out, they may well also suspect that a bg may have protected her, like if i was the bg and spotted it too.

Rabbit holes eh

What I would or wouldn't have done is redundant anyways as I ain't a wolf.

Folks, if you think the seer peaked someone, they could have peaked a good player also, maybe we need to discuss the village lists also.

Well here's the crux of the issue.

Basically it's all conjecture and theories right now. I was just trying to highlight it's MORE likely that Derry was a seer who peeked you as opposed to Holly who peeked me (and I know this isn't possible re: me)

I'm not saying I necessarily go to bat for that theory and call for your lynch but the timings sync better than Isla's theory regarding Holly.

What I would or wouldn't have done is redundant anyways as I ain't a wolf.

Redundant to you, i dont know what you are yet

• Advertisement

Redundant to you, i dont know what you are yet

Lol, the seer/priest will know if I die/get peeked.

I'm comfortable in my own skin, but I ain't claiming nothing aside from that I'm team good

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement