Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Tacano

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Interesting.

Are we supposed to not read the other thread either? I don't get the idea behind this rule

I would say we are allowed to read it but not discuss it. Not sure if it is a good idea to follow it though as it means reading more posts, we should just focus on the posts here, find the wolves and get back to the main island.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    How the fcuk do we lynch a T-Rex lads? :pac:

With a big rope?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

The other thread is irrelevant I assume, We can only lynch people on our island and only be munched by wolves on this island. Unless wolves can swim. Can wolves swim?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I love this two island business.

Are they the others or are we

Death to Shelbyville

Still wanting to be lynched? Perhaps we get tribal and try to invade the other island.

I'll tame the T-Rex and lead the charge.

axe_cop_t_rex_with_machine_guns_by_balthazar321-d5iibs8.gif

With a big rope?

There you are. Are we still lynching you later?

• Advertisement

How the fcuk do we lynch a T-Rex lads? :pac:

very carefully and with a strong rope!
    Derry WW wrote: »
    New island, nice. Now, the most important question of all.
    Do we have Jello on Taco island?

Still awaiting confirmation - they lure us in with Jello and then take it away!

Death to Shelbyville

They are the others! We are more important :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Interesting.

Are we supposed to not read the other thread either? I don't get the idea behind this rule

I'm choosing not to read it, simply because I don't want to be influenced by other theories and such over there.
    Still wanting to be lynched? Perhaps we get tribal and try to invade the other island.

I'll tame the T-Rex and lead the charge.

axe_cop_t_rex_with_machine_guns_by_balthazar321-d5iibs8.gif

Hell yeah!

What say you wolves, shall we band together and form a super island? Just raise your hands if you agree, all right?

*Loads gun behind back*

Death to Shelbyville

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah!!!!

Ok so presumably we're facing one team of 2, perhaps 3 wolves given there are only 12 players.

I don't think FFA will work today anyways given the change in environments.

So, we have a couple of options:

Blind vote

Race two people - I propose Derry and Isla if this is the strategy we take.

Something else entirely.

Anyone wanna weigh in?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    The other thread is irrelevant I assume, We can only lynch people on our island and only be munched by wolves on this island. Unless wolves can swim. Can wolves swim?

Yeah but when we all re-unite again (which Im sure we obviously will), it will be difficult to track what those on the other Island said and done.

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    Yeah but when we all re-unite again (which Im sure we obviously will), it will be difficult to track what those on the other Island said and done.

Well, presumably those from the other island will thread will be able to fill us in.

I'd suggest keeping an eye on the other thread at the very least to make sure their stories match up if/when we reunite.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Anyways, I suppose we had best continue on. So:

Brendan WW
    Abigail WW
    Desmond WW
    Tegan WW
    Katie WW
    Conor WW
    Isla WW
    Holly WW
    Doris WW
    Henry WW
    Riona WW
    Derry WW

12 of us here. What plans have we for tonight?

How about a new form of ffa,

One were you name 3 of your most likely villagers, each get -1 score,
    and three of your most likely wolves, each get 1.

People with top 3 scores are in contention for the lynch?

Isla, I get

Why Derry?

(I actually have Derry as a suspect too, but curious as to why you've him listed?)

How about a new form of ffa,

One were you name 3 of your most likely villagers, each get -1 score,
    and three of your most likely wolves, each get 1.

People with top 3 scores are in contention for the lynch?

I like new strategies. I'd be happy enough to do this I think.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Ok so presumably we're facing one team of 2, perhaps 3 wolves given there are only 12 players.

I don't think FFA will work today anyways given the change in environments.

So, we have a couple of options:

Blind vote

Something else entirely.

Anyone wanna weigh in?

We've still got plenty of time for things to develop for an FFA.

Sure it's hardly like day 1 FFAs are full of well reasoned arguments against people.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Isla, I get

Why Derry?

(I actually have Derry as a suspect too, but curious as to why you've him listed?)

Based off the original island thread (not sure if we can discuss that though).

Was a fairly decent argument Liam-o had against him.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Rule of thumb: if you are/were on and island with someone, talk about it.

If you arent, dont. You guys havent been on Sorna, so dont talk about Sorna. You are free to discuss the main island (Nublar) and this island, since you were and are all present.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Okay, 12 here and 13 on the other place, would one assume that the wolf teams are not separated? If so, would one assume the other island contains a wolf team and the SK?

Let say there is a seer here, can they only role check players on this island? If this split was completely random, teams and roled players scattered everywhere, things could get even more confusing.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    We've still got plenty of time for things to develop for an FFA.

Sure it's hardly like day 1 FFAs are full of well reasoned arguments against people.

But... uh... FFAs aren't all that helpful anyways.

This is probably gonna bring me some heat but it's allowing wolves the opportunity to bandwagon the second a clueless villager (and I include myself in that) fires up an FFA.

I think Derry's proposal of a two way type FFA makes more sense and leads to more discussion.

3 who you think are wolves.
    3 who you think are villagers.

Of course you can discuss what happened on the main island!

No it wasn't.

• Advertisement

Has anyone played a game like this before where the players got split?

Henry - i actually see your point re following the other thread so we know who to look out for when we go back to the mainland. Just be hard not to follow both at the same time and not get confused.

Pter wrote: »
    Rule of thumb: if you are/were on and island with someone, talk about it.

If you arent, dont. You guys havent been on Sorna, so dont talk about Sorna. You are free to discuss the main island (Nublar) and this island, since you were and are all present.

We are on Taco island, right....

Brendan WW >> Posted
    Abigail WW
    Desmond WW >> Posted
    Tegan WW >> Posted
    Katie WW >> Posted
    Conor WW
    Isla WW >> Posted
    Holly WW >> Posted
    Doris WW >> Posted
    Henry WW >> Posted
    Riona WW
    Derry WW >> Posted

Just waiting for a few people to get off the chopper.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

We are on Taco island, right....

Whoopsie doodle. My post has been updated with the correct info.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Finally got off my chopper just now. Bit confused after reading back so much of the old thread only to realize there is a new one, I like it though, it's different.

Looks like we got all the talkative / "special" players from Nublar.

taking note of who is here as later it might help us spot who is the T-Rex (assuming it has to be someone who was brought to this Island) for example. I would also think that its less likely a game that has seemingly been really well planned out would split triceratops and its handler up so the handler is probably amongst us too.

Swamped at work as I am being expected to essentially cover for two other gobsh!tes but i'll try to be as active as possible.

So definitely no Munch ?

Henry WW wrote: »
    Okay, 12 here and 13 on the other place, would one assume that the wolf teams are not separated? If so, would one assume the other island contains a wolf team and the SK?

I'd be of the utterly opposite mindset- that the wolves have been split into groups of 2 and 1 between the two islands.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Finally got off my chopper just now. Bit confused after reading back so much of the old thread only to realize there is a new one, I like it though, it's different.

Looks like we got all the talkative / "special" players from Nublar.

taking note of who is here as later it might help us spot who is the T-Rex (assuming it has to be someone who was brought to this Island) for example. I would also think that its less likely a game that has seemingly been really well planned out would split triceratops and its handler up so the handler is probably amongst us too.

Swamped at work as I am being expected to essentially cover for two other gobsh!tes but i'll try to be as active as possible.

So definitely no Munch ?

Hello genie :)

Desmond,

You still seem to think that jello was a task, well, answer the question i posed, what form do you think the task is coming in.

My theory was that it was the amount of times the word was used, it was used quite a bit before I arrived into the thread, but I think i took the mantle pretty quick and i knew it would be suspicious to try to overtake me again.

I don't have tasks, but if there was a post jello the most, i won it..., and there was no munch. yay

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Oh and I am never a fan of listing who you trust, even if at this stage nobody is fully trusted as that as has been stated gives Dinowolves more to go off. Kill the trusted and it's harder for a village to come to a concensus on what to do or who to lynch etc

If most people want it though, I guess that will be the way forward. I would be wary of those suggesting it personally if im honest

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement