Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Tacano

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Lol, the seer/priest will know if I die/get peeked.

I'm comfortable in my own skin, but I ain't claiming nothing aside from that I'm team good

Your an unknown, just like us all. So Im allowed to be suspicious

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Your an unknown, just like us all. So Im allowed to be suspicious

And that's fine, I have no issue with that.

Regardless, we going the same FFA route again? Be interesting to see what lists appear today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

As we didn't get alignment there must be a priest in play so they will know if Derry was the seer or not and therefore will hopefully be able to guide the village (i don't mean role reveal). And if we do have a seer and its not Derry that is another player that knows the truth but should stay hidden until they have a confirmed wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Well here's the crux of the issue.

Basically it's all conjecture and theories right now. I was just trying to highlight it's MORE likely that Derry was a seer who peeked you as opposed to Holly who peeked me (and I know this isn't possible re: me)

I'm not saying I necessarily go to bat for that theory and call for your lynch but the timings sync better than Isla's theory regarding Holly.

Absolutely, I'm not saying Holly peaked you and if anyone was peaked, it looks most likely me at this point. However I know that is false as I know I'm good. But check that post Derry posted after my out burst late last night, surely doesn't sound like a player who peaked a wolf.

Regardless, we going the same FFA route again? Be interesting to see what lists appear today.

Im game.

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    As we didn't get alignment there must be a priest in play so they will know if Derry was the seer or not and therefore will hopefully be able to guide the village (i don't mean role reveal). And if we do have a seer and its not Derry that is another player that knows the truth but should stay hidden until they have a confirmed wolf.

The priest could be on sucker island

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I think we should anyway. Don't see the point of doing it once and then stopping when we have a bit more to go on now.

I'm out and about from 1 till about 5 again today, gonna check on that T-Rex paddock again make sure these incompetent buffoon workers are doing their job correctly.

Will post up my FFA before I leave though and perhaps update if anything else comes to light prior to cut off.

Right now Im working off my own assumptions and guesswork

Im assuming we have an sk and a wolf pack here. Sk killed first.

Im guessing Abi was a wolf, Im also guessing Henry was a wolf. It would make sense that Abi would not throw her vote on another wolf thats close in the lynch votes.

If i was a wolf I wouldnt throw another wolf on their goodlists as it be a potential breadcrumb to trace back. I would gamble in throwing a wolf on my ffa on day 1. So henry makes my ffa.

Ive also tunnelled myself on Desmond. Im probably way off but i can't shake the feeling hes a bad man playing a perfect game. Ill stick to my admittedly crazy hunch

So my that awesome assumption my ffa

Henry
    Desmond
    Tegen

No third name, Ive no read on others.

But if I wanna pick someone i will pick Tegen as Ive barely noticed Tegs all game. So Tegs makes my list

Detective Isla out

Ugh, not many of you are talkative this morning so maybe this might change that:

#NEWFFA2

Wolf side:

Holly: One liner posts, not a whole pile of substance. By that I mean, doesn't appear to be interested in helping the village, more happy to rubbish theories rather than provide any insight themselves.
    Doris: Same as yesterday, mechanics discussion primarily, has Isla as a villager in their FFA then calls them suss this morning. Again not putting forward anything for discussion really.
    Henry: Torn on this one, but can't ignore the possibility Derry was seer and peeked Henry as a wolf. I don't buy the vote argument but the timing of Derry's main accusation is... interesting.

Village Side:
    Brendan
    Isla
    I... sigh... don't have a third right now.

• Advertisement

Right now Im working off my own assumptions and guesswork

Im assuming we have an sk and a wolf pack here. Sk killed first.

Im guessing Abi was a wolf, Im also guessing Henry was a wolf. It would make sense that Abi would not throw her vote on another wolf thats close in the lynch votes.

If i was a wolf I wouldnt throw another wolf on their goodlists as it be a potential breadcrumb to trace back. I would gamble in throwing a wolf on my ffa on day 1. So henry makes my ffa.

Ive also tunnelled myself on Desmond. Im probably way off but i can't shake the feeling hes a bad man playing a perfect game. Ill stick to my admittedly crazy hunch

So my that awesome assumption my ffa

Henry
    Desmond
    Tegen

No third name, Ive no read on others.

But if I wanna pick someone i will pick Tegen as Ive barely noticed Tegs all game. So Tegs makes my list

Detective Isla out

#FFA2 for ref

I wish I was :( Then I might have a better clue of what's going on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Ugh, not many of you are talkative this morning so maybe this might change that:

#NEWFFA2

Wolf side:

Holly: One liner posts, not a whole pile of substance. By that I mean, doesn't appear to be interested in helping the village, more happy to rubbish theories rather than provide any insight themselves.
    Doris: Same as yesterday, mechanics discussion primarily, has Isla as a villager in their FFA then calls them suss this morning. Again not putting forward anything for discussion really.
    Henry: Torn on this one, but can't ignore the possibility Derry was seer and peeked Henry as a wolf. I don't buy the vote argument but the timing of Derry's main accusation is... interesting.

Village Side:
    Brendan
    Isla
    I... sigh... don't have a third right now.

What theories have I rubbished?

Holly WW wrote: »
    What theories have I rubbished?

Sample of your posts:
    Doesn't really fit with the theme

Dismissing theory on Jester
    More doesn't mean better :cool:

Running down this thread having more posts
    I think it would be crazy to lynch Isla. Why on earth would a wolf play in any way erratic on day 0 or day 1 when people are looking for anything to lynch on.

Dismissing the Isla wolf theory straight out
    I'm gonna vote now as I might not be back in time. I'm largely ignoring the ffa results and going with what I think.

Dismissing FFA results.

So what theories would you propose as counter to any of those?

Ugh, seriously guys. Need some more contributions.

Desmond out for now.

#NEWFFA2

Wolf:

Tegan :Still think Tegan and Riona are on a wolf team, something about their interactions that scream we wouldnt be wolves and interact like this. I've seen it before.
    Riona :Same reasons as Tegan but does seem more helpful than yesterday, maybe feels she has been rumbled.
    Holly :Not a good enough read on her, would be my 3rd choice for baddie.

Village:

Des
    Conor
    Brendan

So it looks like we have to deal with T-Rex and Dilophasaurus (2 maybe) here. Great.

This your first post here, do you still think this is likely based off the munch reports

Henry WW wrote: »
    #NEWFFA2

Wolf:

Tegan :Still think Tegan and Riona are on a wolf team, something about their interactions that scream we wouldnt be wolves and interact like this. I've seen it before.
    Riona :Same reasons as Tegan but does seem more helpful than yesterday, maybe feels she has been rumbled.

Village:

Des
    Conor
    Brendan

What exactly screams..... be specific

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Just based off who they FFAd and then voted for:

Katie - FFA - Isla, Connor, Desmond - vote Abigail

Derry - FFA - Tegan, Henry - vote Henry

Abigail is dead so unless she was a wolf and Katie was more of a force than others in leading to her death despite having not FFAd her previously there probably wouldn't be much that could be read into Katie's actions here as even if one of the 3 she FFAd turned out to be a wolf she had still moved off them before voting.

Derry's would obviously point more to Henry than anyone else

So lets look at Henry's votes: FFA:Tegan, Me, Derry - vote Henry

as per here
    Brendan wrote:
    Player|Wolf Vote 1|Wolf Vote 2|Wolf Vote 3|Villager Vote 1|Villager Vote 2|Villager Vote 3|Link to FFA
    Abigail|Katie|Desmond|Brendan|Isla|Holly|Riona|https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107658841&postcount=278
    Brendan|Henry|Abigail|Derry|Desmond|Isla|Katie|https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107657917&postcount=232
    Conor|Doris|Abigail|Derry|Desmond|Brendan|Katie|https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107658817&postcount=275
    Derry|Tegan|Henry||Brendan|Desmond||https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107655569&postcount=128
    Desmond|Abigail|Doris|Conor|Katie|Babs|Isla|https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107658824&postcount=276
    Doris|Tegan|Abigail|Holly|Desmond|Brendan|Isla|https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107658462&postcount=265
    Henry|Tegan|Riona|Derry|Desmond|Conor|Doris|https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107655557&postcount=127
    Holly|Henry|Conor|Desmond|Isla|Derry|Brendan|https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107655420&postcount=117
    Isla|Riona|Conor|Katie||||https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107658926&postcount=286
    Katie|Isla|Conor|Desmond|Riona|Derry||https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107656227&postcount=150
    Riona|Isla|Derry|Conor|Desmond|Brendan|Doris|https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107655623&postcount=135
    Tegan|Riona|Derry|Henry|Isla|Desmond||https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107656111&postcount=145

Derry FFAing and Voting for Henry and Henry doing the same back to Derry before Derry winds up dead does not equal Henry is a wolf but it is probably the closest I can get from just looking at Day 1 (Which is always flawed) FFAs and votes so he will probably make my FFA for today.

I too am curious about the people who haven't really had much weigted imput such as Holly who I recall even refering to herself as like wallpaper when nobody FFAd her as a wolf or goodie and Doris but tbh I didn't gleam too much from a similar FFA/Vote analysis apart from it seems odd that Holly voted Desmond but then again she had FFAd him too.

I assume being the most talkative here Des questioned her on that right?

I'm fine to run again tonight, I've nothing to loose, and will save a roled player.

• Advertisement

Regardless of my own thoughts on why Henry Danger is on my ffa, his FFA is very weak.

This your first post here, do you still think this is likely based off the munch reports

Seems unlikely but I was basing it off their mention from the OP.

Now, I'm really off out now :pac:

#NEWFFA2

Wolf:

Village:

Des
    Conor
    Brendan

Care to back up your words and not just cast aspersions? Rumbled doing what? what exactly was my interaction with Tegan like?

please go into detail.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I’m out and about today so will post my FFA later. Nothing strikes me as overly suspicious in either of their posts. The only real flag is Derry v Henry, but I don’t think Henry would be that stoopid to kill Derry after voting for him.

That would lead me to suspect that someone is trying to frame Henry. Would it be worth looking into who voted for him last night?

On mobile so can’t link any of the posts. Soz.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Care to back up your words and not just cast aspersions? Rumbled doing what? what exactly was my interaction with Tegan like?

please go into detail.

You calling him a shade thrower, him calling you a genie.

I dont see it but Id like Henry to try convince me

In fact now that I looked back through some of Tegan's posts. She called me a Genie and that was the first time anyone mentioned me in a negative light.

Somehow that is strong enough evidence to put both myself and her (she could be bad for all I know) on an FFA 2 days in a row and today your third person you say you dont have a good read on and give no other reason for having her on your FFA.

Super Super weak FFAs there dude

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Hello genie :)
    Hello shade thrower :)
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    If the Isla is live bait theory has weight I'd be against lynching her as she's more useful alive for now. Maybe the dinowolfs can't munch while she's alive, or she at least will draw their kill away from us as a once off.

With that in mind I would strongly advise against lynching her.

Riona, your genie appearance has me suspecting you for now.
    Was I supposed to wait until much later than you had put up a list of people yet to post before I posted? it'd be far more susicious if I had been one of the lowest posters.

By the way this is the 2nd time only you have brought it up and I do feel it is throwing shade but youve not been very suspicious otherwise hense me leaving you off my newffa above.

actually I did not do #NewFFA. highlighting it now though so maybe someone collating them can note it if not ill post it again later.

With regards Isla, I feel I recall a game where someone got themselves lynched intentionally and it was good for the village but I could be wrong on that. She has given us the most to go off but I too am wary on how to approach her with regards lynch
    Who are my friends? Derry who I put on my FFA and Henry who put me on his. Great friends!
    What exactly screams..... be specific

These for example

These for example

So you think this is a staged interaction yes?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Right well base don the lynch votes I don't see a world where Abigail and Henry are on the same team. With both up for the lynch Henry voted for Derry and Abigail for Katie. That makes me rethink somewhat on Henry. Surely if a wolf they would have just voted for Abigail to see themselves through. Doubly so, if Abigail was on the same team. They might have gained some credibility voting for her, if she was revealed to be a wolf. Maybe they both thought that the other was getting way more votes and thought they didn't need to bother voting for each other.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Right well base don the lynch votes I don't see a world where Abigail and Henry are on the same team. With both up for the lynch Henry voted for Derry and Abigail for Katie. That makes me rethink somewhat on Henry. Surely if a wolf they would have just voted for Abigail to see themselves through. Doubly so, if Abigail was on the same team. They might have gained some credibility voting for her, if she was revealed to be a wolf. Maybe they both thought that the other was getting way more votes and thought they didn't need to bother voting for each other.

Well Henry and Abi , while might have thought one or both may be high on the lynch votes, they didnt know exactky how close.

If they were on a wolf team, they wouldnt lump on the same victim. They both voted away from eachother. If one was a wolf, surely they woukd have voted for the other one, no ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement