Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Tacano

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

What time did you vote last night Conor?

Isla WW wrote: »
    Well Henry and Abi , while might have thought one or both may be high on the lynch votes, they didnt know exactky how close.

If they were on a wolf team, they wouldnt lump on the same victim. They both voted away from eachother. If one was a wolf, surely they woukd have voted for the other one, no ?

Yeah, you'd think so. The only reason I can think of why they might not is if one thought that the other was getting all the votes. Would've been a severe miscalculation though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

620ish

Conor WW wrote: »
    I voted at around 8 or so.

Sorry Conor, found this. I could be mistaken but I thought I voted after half eight. But you must have voted after me if Abigail was lynched.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Due to some fire damage to a substation we are running on back up generators.

Please do not be alarmed if the power goes, we are all quite safe

• Advertisement

I misread, thought you asked me what time u voted for Conor

620ish

Thanks but it's mainly Conor I was focused on because I don't think his timing matches mine if he was to vote after me. I could be mistaken in when I voted though. That might be clarified by Tegan. Tegan when did you vote?

duffman13 wrote: »

So im assuming we are anything but safe

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

#NewFFA2

1. Henry - Weakest of weak sauce FFAs two days in a row, Henry vs Derry (Derry now dead), voted for him yesterday and he got the same number of votes as now dead Abigail, voted outside of the 3 being run yesterday in order to get Derry

2. Doris - Not adding anything in terms of trying to catch a wolf imo

3. Holly - Also not adding much imo and voted way outside the3 being run and imo wasted a vote in doing so

I could change those later as it is very early imo and I am still very unsure on some like Tegan & Isla who in particular I find very hard to read but honestly it was easier to do up that list than the ones I like as villagers

Leaning good:

Brendan: a lot leant this way last time so I caution about putting too much stock in the good leaning but hes not done anthing dodge
    Des

If I had to pick a 3rd I'd be stuck between Conor or Isla, the latter of which I keep swapping my thoughts on, but tbh I dont trust either enough so ill leave it at two for now

Just because Brendan hasnt done anything dodge, doesnt mean hes to be trusted

• Advertisement

So im assuming we are anything but safe

I think that's safe to assume.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

So you think this is a staged interaction yes?

I'm thinking outside the box, its been done before. I agree my list is weak, but it is what it is.

Henry WW wrote: »
    I'm thinking outside the box, its been done before. I agree my list is weak, but it is what it is.

I just wanted clarification. What exactly makes it seem staged to you

If power goes, how will we keep posting, does this Island have 4G coverage?

Thats actually why I stated that I hope people dont put too much stock in the good list. He is appearing in most peoples and yet I dont have any confirmed villagers in my book.

Also how would that interaction help me in anyway at all?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

tenor.gif?itemid=3625953

True, but not everyone is a wolf either. Gotta make that judgement at some point too. And of course, re-evaluate based on later proceedings etc.

I just wanted clarification. What exactly makes it seem staged to you

Since I brought it up in my FFA yesterday, I don't think they have quoted each other since.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Thats actually why I stated that I hope people dont put too much stock in the good list. He is appearing in most peoples and yet I dont have any confirmed villagers in my book.

Also how would that interaction help me in anyway at all?

This was always going to be the problem with posting good lists, someone could slip in there and sail to the final without an ounce of clarification.

This was always going to be the problem with posting good lists, someone could slip in there and sail to the final without an ounce of clarification.

They are not confirmed lists and once nobody treats them as such then this should not be an issue. Nobody is confirmed least of all you

No one is going to sail anywhere imo. Constant re-evaluation. At the moment I'm confident Brendan is on the up and up.

That could change based on a number of things that might happen in the future of course, but you can't just suspect everyone all the time.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=3625953

True, but not everyone is a wolf either. Gotta make that judgement at some point too. And of course, re-evaluate based on later proceedings etc.

I have no good list until Im certain.

I have no good list until Im certain.

I know, I know, you keep telling us.

No one is going to sail anywhere imo. Constant re-evaluation. At the moment I'm confident Brendan is on the up and up.

That could change based on a number of things that might happen in the future of course, but you can't just suspect everyone all the time.

What makes you confident, he could be a bad egg playing a good game.

This kind of kinda ckearing someone is just dangerous.

If anything Im suss of Bren because hes not done anything to get on my radar.

Everyones a suspect

What makes you confident, he could be a bad egg playing a good game.

This kind of kinda ckearing someone is just dangerous.

If anything Im suss of Bren because hes not done anything to get on my radar.

Everyones a suspect

You say it's dangerous, I disagree. What's more dangerous is you asking for reasons why someone is a good player.

I ain't biting.

You say it's dangerous, I disagree. What's more dangerous is you asking for reasons why someone is a good player.

I ain't biting.

By good player, I mean goodie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I get the reluctance to mark people as good but at some stage we need to start trusting people in order to reach our goal. At the moment I would trust Des and Brendan and possibly Riona. (Will do a proper FFA later when caught up).

Think it was just your phrasing of being confident they are good. I'm not confident of anyone but he has given me less reason to put him on a bad list than most and I agreed to go with the different FFA strategy suggested so hes there for now.

Holly, Doris if your out there the main thing about yourselves has been the coasting by without saying much to garner a reaction... care to change that and give your opinions about who seems more wolfie?

The point is you need some sort of tentative unity between players to try and kill the wolves. This renegade maverick shtick you're running is growing a little old, tbh Isla.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

MY1G6.gif

• Advertisement

Sh1t. Fcukin T-Rex....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement