Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Tacano

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    No thoughts? Anyone?

I dont blame anyone for not jumping on this mear minutes after you bringing it up. Not like you made a reveal yourself and if as I hope there are no more kills until Lynch - one would hope 3 already today would be enough - any roled player would have time to contemplate if coming out is wise. Only they know what info they have and if it's worth making themselves potential targets at this stage by revealing themselves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

No thoughts? Anyone?

Certainly worth considering. We'll be down to seven after the lynch and no way of knowing if we're any closer to getting off this island. Would it be worth doing now though or just before the next munch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Certainly worth considering. We'll be down to seven after the lynch and no way of knowing if we're any closer to getting off this island. Would it be worth doing now though or just before the next munch?

Well the way I see it, if we lynch a villager tonight then we could be over run by tomorrow and it'll be a case of the wolf team(s) or the SK winning.

We are essentially now close to LYLO, with basically no information on what the hell is going on, so I say now is the time to do something about it.

Riona WW wrote: »
    I dont blame anyone for not jumping on this mear minutes after you bringing it up. Not like you made a reveal yourself and if as I hope there are no more kills until Lynch - one would hope 3 already today would be enough - any roled player would have time to contemplate if coming out is wise. Only they know what info they have and if it's worth making themselves potential targets at this stage by revealing themselves.

If anyone is to come out by the way they might also think about what happens when we rejoin everyone else. Your role (depending on what it is) could be of value when/if we meet up with everyone again.

Well the way I see it, if we lynch a villager tonight then we could be over run by tomorrow and it'll be a case of the wolf team(s) or the SK winning.

We are essentially now close to LYLO, with basically no information on what the hell is going on, so I say now is the time to do something about it.

Well we may be, but we could be far enough away from it. We could've gotten one or two baddies in the lynch/munch/dino (although the flavour looks like Conor was a villager). Ideally we'd know if we were that close to it. We also don't know how the rejoining mechanism works. Would we lose on this island and then rejoin the others if over-run?

• Advertisement

Well we may be, but we could be far enough away from it. We could've gotten one or two baddies in the lynch/munch/dino (although the flavour looks like Conor was a villager). Ideally we'd know if we were that close to it. We also don't know how the rejoining mechanism works. Would we lose on this island and then rejoin the others if over-run?

I'm not even thinking about rejoining. I want to kill the wolves on this island, not return because we're over-run.

The game is here and now, not in the future when we may or may not be re-united.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

With that in mind then, don't lynch me, or lynch me and save a RV.

Henry WW wrote: »
    With that in mind then, don't lynch me, or lynch me and save a RV.

I'd sooner lynch a wolf tbh.

I'm not even thinking about rejoining. I want to kill the wolves on this island, not return because we're over-run.

The game is here and now, not in the future when we may or may not be re-united.

Okay, say the priest comes out and says 2 baddies are dead. Then there are 1, maybe 2 but presumably no more, baddies left on the island. Great we're doing well on the island. Then bam we rejoin and the priest is out already and we're in a worse position than if the priest hadn't come out at all. I'm not saying don't come out in case we rejoin. I'm saying think about the potential long-term impact of it.

Okay, say the priest comes out and says 2 baddies are dead. Then there are 1, maybe 2 but presumably no more, baddies left on the island. Great we're doing well on the island. Then bam we rejoin and the priest is out already and we're in a worse position than if the priest hadn't come out at all. I'm not saying don't come out in case we rejoin. I'm saying think about the potential long-term impact of it.

The more wolves we kill here, the less we have to deal with if we eventually rejoin.

It's worth it imo.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

There is no rush for roles players to come out just yet as considering we have lost three players today I wouldn't reckon there are anymore wolf kills today. Next action is the lynch and I reckon follow the same plan as yesterday - FFA and then run top three, roled player would only need to come out if they are in danger of getting lynched.

We then get to see what happens after the lynch and then it would be up to the roled players if they feel they should come out before munch.

I'd sooner lynch a wolf tbh.

Which is not ruled out by lynching him.

The more wolves we kill here, the less we have to deal with if we eventually rejoin.

It's worth it imo.

Yeah, the less we have to deal with but with an outed priest. If we are two down the priest doesn't need to tell us that. We'll be two down regardless.

How, the priest(s) would be almost confirmed baddie then. We still have to lynch, doesn't matter if there are 4 or 2 wolves left here.

How, the priest(s) would be almost confirmed baddie then. We still have to lynch, doesn't matter if there are 4 or 2 wolves left here.

How would they be a confirmed baddy? I know we have to lynch. My argument is that if a load of wolves are already dead then there's no real need for the priest to come out. I think it could help us on this island but we should be trying to win the whole game, not necessarily just this island. I know killing wolves on this island helps but might not help in the long-run if all our roles in this island are known.

We should set an early deadline for our FFAs to be in and collated by today. If a RP is topping it then they may decide to come out and save us making a mistake and share any info they have with us.

Right now the 3 on my FFA from earlier are still alive and the two more likely to move off my FFA have not responded to make question for them so unless something happens ill probably be sticking with mine

Riona WW wrote: »
    We should set an early deadline for our FFAs to be in and collated by today. If a RP is topping it then they may decide to come out and save us making a mistake and share any info they have with us.

Right now the 3 on my FFA from earlier are still alive and the two more likely to move off my FFA have not responded to make question for them so unless something happens ill probably be sticking with mine

Only 4 more to get. 6 o'clock should be early enough to settle anything after. Unless you want to go earlier?

6 is fine, leaves 3 hours. If someone wants to leave a claim till the last twenty mins then it's probably a wolf ploy.

How would they be a confirmed baddy? I know we have to lynch. My argument is that if a load of wolves are already dead then there's no real need for the priest to come out. I think it could help us on this island but we should be trying to win the whole game, not necessarily just this island. I know killing wolves on this island helps but might not help in the long-run if all our roles in this island are known.

I misread your previous post, thought you meant a fake priest here and a real priest somewhere else.

I misread your previous post, thought you meant a fake priest here and a real priest somewhere else.

No worries. I meant real priest here, and potentially no other priest.

• Advertisement

Tap.

Thats all it took to switch off the air flow in the air conditioning system leading to Derry WWs room.

Tap.

Thats all it took to redirect the flow of the Hydrogen cyanide that was used to euthanize the infirm and unviable dinosaurs.

Tap.

Thats all it took to seal the room and leave Derry WW to their fate.

Derry WW was killed.

Derry was definitely munched.
    Katie WW went to the kitchen to get herself some toast. Toast is almost as good as jello. As she pushed down the handle on the toaster, one of the elements inside the toaster sparked. Katie WWs eyes grew wide as the spark caught on the skin of her hand and travelled all the way up her arm, before her entire body exploded in a burst of flame.

Katie WW is dead.

Not so sure about Katie. Is it possible some one set a trap for her? Thought Katie was a wolf and killed them as a result?

Yeah 6 sounds good to me. I do worry we conversation might slow until then though as more than half of our remaining village is already here right now. That said nothing stopping people doing it before then if they feel like it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

#NewFFA2
    Good:
    Desmond – helpful villager from the beginning, hasn’t done anything to change my mind on him since yesterday

Brendan – as with Des, nothing suspicious that is making me think twice about Brendan since yesterday

Riona – a bit more active since my last FFA, making some good points and appears to be team village

Bad:

Henry – his vote on Derry still troubles me and his reaction to people questioning the timing of his vote. It could have just been as simple as he says but I don’t see why he got so worked up.

Tegan – seems to be tunnelling Isla but no opinions really being given on any other players

Holly – only 6 posts today, is this her doing the bare minimum to reach the minimum posts rule? Wolf trying to lie low?

Since she is the only other player left:

Isla WW – play has been very strange but consistent, still not convinced a wolf would play such a bold game

Doris WW wrote: »
    #NewFFA2
    Good:
    Desmond – helpful villager from the beginning, hasn’t done anything to change my mind on him since yesterday

Brendan – as with Des, nothing suspicious that is making me think twice about Brendan since yesterday

Riona – a bit more active since my last FFA, making some good points and appears to be team village

Bad:

Henry – his vote on Derry still troubles me and his reaction to people questioning the timing of his vote. It could have just been as simple as he says but I don’t see why he got so worked up.

Tegan – seems to be tunnelling Isla but no opinions really being given on any other players

Holly – only 6 posts today, is this her doing the bare minimum to reach the minimum posts rule? Wolf trying to lie low?

Since she is the only other player left:

Isla WW – play has been very strange but consistent, still not convinced a wolf would play such a bold game

I think there are more pressing arguements against me than that, but fair enough. Im fair game for lynch.

My vote is in for Tegan.

We know how it will turn, happens every game. A couple do the leg work, Des and Isla, the rest follow suit as its the easiest way to play. I dont blame you, Ive done it before.

Wont be online much until around 8pm. My ffa and vote are in.

We know how it will turn, happens every game. A couple do the leg work, Des and Isla, the rest follow suit as its the easiest way to play. I dont blame you, Ive done it before.

Wont be online much until around 8pm. My ffa and vote are in.

Yep, then the others blame the people who do the work if they're wrong :/

Fwiw I want Holly gone tonight right now.

Yep, then the others blame the people who do the work if they're wrong :/

Fwiw I want Holly gone tonight right now.

Handily for you, without the priest we don't know if you're wrong :rolleyes:

Although I do resent the accusation that it's just two people doing all the work.

Although I do resent the accusation that it's just two people doing all the work.

:pac::pac: And yet I'm asking for the reveal and you're against it.

And I didn't say that, Henry did. But he's right, the people who do the work etc tend to wind up being suspected whilst the quiet ones coast.

• Advertisement

Often the most talkative get considered those doing the leg work but that resentment is probably what Henry wanted. Get some in fighting going.

Same reason he probably stated that he voted so early and who for, cast further light on that person and away from those (himself) who are likely to top FFAs when compiled.

right now the Hs - Henry and Holly, are a very clear top 2 for me. Doris made no.3 on my FFA but Tegan & Isla could have had that spot too. That does not mean I have anyone as sure fire goodies though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement