Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Tacano

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    :pac::pac: And yet I'm asking for the reveal and you're against it.

And I didn't say that, Henry did. But he's right, the people who do the work etc tend to wind up being suspected whilst the quiet ones coast.

I don't think I said I was against it. I just want them to weigh the possible downsides of rejoining and being out against the benefit for the island.

And that was directed at Henry, should've quoted him too I suppose.

Katie WW went to the kitchen to get herself some toast. Toast is almost as good as jello. As she pushed down the handle on the toaster, one of the elements inside the toaster sparked. Katie WW’s eyes grew wide as the spark caught on the skin of her hand and travelled all the way up her arm, before her entire body exploded in  a burst of flame.

Katie WW is dead.

Just thinking about this. The mention of jello, could it have been task related, i.e., a task for a kill? I didn't buy the jello thing being a task at first, and still probably don't, but I just made the connection there about it being in the flavour.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Im sticking to Henry for now unless things change.

And im far from set on Henry. Hes just the wolfiest here in my eyes. On a scale of 1 to 10, hes a 4 and everyone else is below that.

I think the hairy lads have played well if still at 100 percent

If it was a task that might have been a reason why there were two kills. Alternatively, not a task, and there were two standard kills.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Just thinking about this. The mention of jello, could it have been task related, i.e., a task for a kill? I didn't buy the jello thing being a task at first, and still probably don't, but I just made the connection there about it being in the flavour.

Who mentioned Jello first, was it not Ptersaurous

• Advertisement

If it was a task that might have been a reason why there were two kills. Alternatively, not a task, and there were two standard kills.

Im assumed this morning we had an sk and a wolf pack

The conor death has me very puzzled

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Who mentioned Jello first, was it not Ptersaurous

Henry first mentioned jello, actually.

First mention of Jello

Can't quote as thread is closed :/

First mention of Jello

Mentioning jello doesnt look like a task but who knows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

First mention of Jello

Can you multi-quote and then come in here and press 'post reply'?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I've no idea if it was Jello related but I did muse earlier that there may have been a task because what with the Island split and all I did not expect 3 kills here today so thought maybe someone had done something to let them get the 3rd kill.

Derry was the one who was most accused of Jello related tasks but one would assume given what happened it was not him. Maybe it wasn't Jello related though. Perhaps someone made some reference to something ethics related for example given that department is on this island and using animals to kill isn't exactly ethical.

Pter wrote: »
    Can you multi-quote and then come in here and press 'post reply'?

Nope. I can only thank the posts.

I will guess that no tasks were done before the babs reset.

Last i will speak about that mods i promise, just using it for reference.

Riona WW wrote: »
    I've no idea if it was Jello related but I did muse earlier that there may have been a task because what with the Island split and all I did not expect 3 kills here today so thought maybe someone had done something to let them get the 3rd kill.

Derry was the one who was most accused of Jello related tasks but one would assume given what happened it was not him. Maybe it wasn't Jello related though. Perhaps someone made some reference to something ethics related for example given that department is on this island and using animals to kill isn't exactly ethical.

I think it was Derry that spelled out Jello and given that it wasn't his death I'm wondering about it could well have been Derry to complete the task.

Is that a pointed suggestion at me by the way Riona? If so, just come out and say it.

Mentioning jello doesnt look like a task but who knows.

Agreed.

I think we need a BG to come out if we have one so we know one exists,

If no BG then fair enough,

But if one does come out, a priest needs to surface to give us roles of the dead.

If no BG, then i think the priest should consider coming out anyway

I will say, for someone who was posting about our styles being so different, Holly was a lot more active on Nublar than she has been here, particularly in the earlier parts of the day.

She passed that off as being tired then when Liam called her out on it that night. But hasn't really returned to form since.

I think it was Derry that spelled out Jello and given that it wasn't his death I'm wondering about it could well have been Derry to complete the task.

Is that a pointed suggestion at me by the way Riona? If so, just come out and say it.

It actually wasn't. What ethics related thing did you post?

I'm just trying to think of something other than Jello that could be a task. I am not suspicious of you at the moment or at least not more so than anyone whose name begins with a H

It actually wasn't. What ethics related thing did you post?

I'm just trying to think of something other than Jello that could be a task. I am not suspicious of you at the moment or at least not more so than anyone whose name begins with a H

I was the first to mention it on this island. Henry pointed that out and thought something was fishy about it. Myself, Desmond and Derry all corrected him about it.

Ethics department eh? You've let wolves on to an island and contaminated the dinosaur's food supply. I'd like a thorough check of that department.

Here you go Riona.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Yep, then the others blame the people who do the work if they're wrong :/

Fwiw I want Holly gone tonight right now.

Do you genuinely think I'm a wolf or have I got your knickers in a twist

Here you go Riona.

Not super tasky to be honest and I appreciate you being so forthright but then again I personally am not of the opinion that the Jello thing was a task and that has gotten tonnes of attention

Holly WW wrote: »
    Do you genuinely think I'm a wolf or have I got your knickers in a twist

The former. Can't be certain either way on anyone tbh, but I'd be looking at you as a likely quiet wolf, yeah.

Not super tasky to be honest and I appreciate you being so forthright but then again I personally am not of the opinion that the Jello thing was a task and that has gotten tonnes of attention

I didn't place much emphasis on it at the time but I think there's a chance it was but by my reckoning, having had a quick glance through the main island there, Derry was most likely to have completed it if there was one. And he's dead so I won't be thinking about the jello too much. Just thought I'd mention the link to the flavour when I noticed it.

Minor musing, Brendan - why do you wait until everyone else has produced an FFA before adding yours to the pile?

Just noticed you did it yesterday and you haven't done one yet today either.

btw is someone compiling them and if so who else hasn't done one yet?

btw is someone compiling them and if so who else hasn't done one yet?

Holly... Brendan... think that's it now?

I can compile if needs be

Oh wait, Tegan as well.

As soon as I asked, I started looking for them but probably better if two people do to avoid any issues

• Advertisement

Day 2 FFAs so far, in order of when posted.

Right now Im working off my own assumptions and guesswork

Im assuming we have an sk and a wolf pack here. Sk killed first.

Im guessing Abi was a wolf, Im also guessing Henry was a wolf. It would make sense that Abi would not throw her vote on another wolf thats close in the lynch votes.

If i was a wolf I wouldnt throw another wolf on their goodlists as it be a potential breadcrumb to trace back. I would gamble in throwing a wolf on my ffa on day 1. So henry makes my ffa.

Ive also tunnelled myself on Desmond. Im probably way off but i can't shake the feeling hes a bad man playing a perfect game. Ill stick to my admittedly crazy hunch

So my that awesome assumption my ffa

Henry
    Desmond
    Tegen

No third name, Ive no read on others.

But if I wanna pick someone i will pick Tegen as Ive barely noticed Tegs all game. So Tegs makes my list

Detective Isla out

Ugh, not many of you are talkative this morning so maybe this might change that:

#NEWFFA2

Wolf side:

Holly: One liner posts, not a whole pile of substance. By that I mean, doesn't appear to be interested in helping the village, more happy to rubbish theories rather than provide any insight themselves.
    Doris: Same as yesterday, mechanics discussion primarily, has Isla as a villager in their FFA then calls them suss this morning. Again not putting forward anything for discussion really.
    Henry: Torn on this one, but can't ignore the possibility Derry was seer and peeked Henry as a wolf. I don't buy the vote argument but the timing of Derry's main accusation is... interesting.

Village Side:
    Brendan
    Isla
    I... sigh... don't have a third right now.

Henry WW wrote: »
    #NEWFFA2

Wolf:

Tegan :Still think Tegan and Riona are on a wolf team, something about their interactions that scream we wouldnt be wolves and interact like this. I've seen it before.
    Riona :Same reasons as Tegan but does seem more helpful than yesterday, maybe feels she has been rumbled.
    Holly :Not a good enough read on her, would be my 3rd choice for baddie.

Village:

Des
    Conor
    Brendan
    #NewFFA2

1. Henry - Weakest of weak sauce FFAs two days in a row, Henry vs Derry (Derry now dead), voted for him yesterday and he got the same number of votes as now dead Abigail, voted outside of the 3 being run yesterday in order to get Derry

2. Doris - Not adding anything in terms of trying to catch a wolf imo

3. Holly - Also not adding much imo and voted way outside the3 being run and imo wasted a vote in doing so

I could change those later as it is very early imo and I am still very unsure on some like Tegan & Isla who in particular I find very hard to read but honestly it was easier to do up that list than the ones I like as villagers

Leaning good:

Brendan: a lot leant this way last time so I caution about putting too much stock in the good leaning but hes not done anthing dodge
    Des

If I had to pick a 3rd I'd be stuck between Conor or Isla, the latter of which I keep swapping my thoughts on, but tbh I dont trust either enough so ill leave it at two for now

Doris WW wrote: »
    #NewFFA2
    Good:
    Desmond – helpful villager from the beginning, hasn’t done anything to change my mind on him since yesterday

Brendan – as with Des, nothing suspicious that is making me think twice about Brendan since yesterday

Riona – a bit more active since my last FFA, making some good points and appears to be team village

Bad:

Henry – his vote on Derry still troubles me and his reaction to people questioning the timing of his vote. It could have just been as simple as he says but I don’t see why he got so worked up.

Tegan – seems to be tunnelling Isla but no opinions really being given on any other players

Holly – only 6 posts today, is this her doing the bare minimum to reach the minimum posts rule? Wolf trying to lie low?

Since she is the only other player left:

Isla WW – play has been very strange but consistent, still not convinced a wolf would play such a bold game

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement